2- Dealt

Real Deal!

Luhan walked smiling almost to everyone. 
Cheerful and cheering all around him in the process. What's new? It was like him anyway. 
But they... They felt an urge inside to cry. 
Kyungsoo believed in that thing, dead people coming to take people to their own deaths. Mostly it would happen with family members, they take their beloved ones and accompany them to as far as they can go in the other world.
Tao knew about it and didn't seem to disbelief it. 
But Baek... He never even heard of this before. However, the thought of his hyung leaving this world, cramped his stomach, turned his insides upside down. 
And the way Soo was terrified after his bad dream. The lost look in his eyes. The shivering-sweating hands. 
It wasn't a nightmare, definitely not. It didn't look like something unreal. 
It felt like a dream, a message is being delivered through a dream. 
A bad dream. 

"Why is the three of you look like you just lost your favourite pet? You look pale!" Chen came from behind them judging their looks. 
"Do we?" Baek asked touching his cheek with the back of his palm.
"Well, what would you do if you were the one to lose your favourite pet? What would you do if you knew earlier about it?" Kyungsoo asked, still looking at Luhan. He felt fire melting his chest walls.
"Well..." Sehun joined them, leaning to the wall like an expert, "I would let it go. Being free from his master comes first, right?" 
Mental slap!
Why on earth haven't they thought of making something for him? 
If he was leaving, they should treat him right! 

"And I would buy him the treats I've always kept from him. I was keeping it for his health, now what's the use of doing that? If he's leaving, at least he should have what he always wanted." Sehun added. 

Tao held it no more, he cried and walked away from them. 

"What's wrong with that?" Kai pointed at Tao.

"Nothing... Nothing." Baek ran after him. 

"I... Should go as well? Thanks for the advice!" Soo said and was about to fly away before Sehun grabbed his arm, 
"Hey! Something's wrong, I can see that." He whispered to Soo's ears looking away from him. 
He looked cool!

"W- What are you talking about?"

"Something is off. And I will find out what's going on."

"What would make you think that?" 
Sehun let go of his arm and straightened his clothes, "None of you has a pet?" 
Then he walked away.

Busted!

Soo finally joined the other two who sat troubled beneath a tree.
"Hey... I think Sehun is going to dig this. He suspects something is wrong." He said.
Baek stood up and sighed angrily, "You know what? Sometimes you just piss me off! How on earth would he find out about something that only you saw and heard? Ha?" he messed his own neat hair, "Mind use this tiara above your eyes? God!" he walked away from them.

"Why so mad?" Soo mumbled. 
Tao sat closer to him, "He loves hyung, he cares about him, you just said he's going to die? How do you think he's going to react?"
"I know but he's our hyung, I must say! We feel the same, don't we?" 
Tao looked him in the eyes then nodded.
"What do you think we should do? What does he like? Places he wants to go? Things he wants to do. All of that." Soo started to function his senses. 
It's not that he's stupid or something, but that woman, she scared the hell out of him, he's gone blank!

"Sweets." Baek stated as he joined back.
"Hyung like sweets." 

"Yeah..." Tao admitted. 

"And for the record, we need to cheer up a little. We can't go around him asking him to do anything and take him out, treat him or whatever with blue-long-ugly faces like ours!" Baek added.

"You're right..." Soo said.

Tao flicked his fingers, "A girlfriend!"

" A- what?" Dumbfounded Soo asked.

"Yeah, you're right? But what's the best store that sells that cause WE NEED THE BEST STUFF FOR OUT HYUNG! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? HOW ON EARTH ARE WE GOING TO DO THAT? HA??" Baek blurted out.

"God of the skies, Baek!! Would you lower your perfect tone? I'm getting deaf younger than I thought just being around you!" Soo covered his ears.

"There's a lo~t of women out there who would like to date hyung. That's an easy cast! We can do just like in movies when they make an interview and pick the best girl and all." Tao added.

Though it's a bit weird, or maybe Baek got tired of commenting on Tao's silly idea, he tried to listen and pass the words to his head not to his ears so he would find something to sarcastically comment on!

"So you're saying..." he tried to follow.

"What do you think of that?" Soo asked Baek who held his chin in his palm being so affected by Newton sitting beneath the apple tree whatsoever!

"We have nothing to lose! Let's give it a try!"

"Where should we start?" Soo asked the idea owner. The other smiled cheesily at him.
He picked his phone, typed really quickly then looked at them, "Done!"

"What do you mean *Done* ?" Baek asked.

"The girls hyung said they look pretty, cute, smart, loveable if he was to have a crush he would love to be with this girl, or this one. All received a message, that we're preparing a surprising event for hyung, that he's been working too hard and needs to relax a bit." Tao explained.

Baek looked at Soo and pointed at Tao, "Is this kid smart and we've been underestimating him all these years?"
The other smiled and turned to the younger, "So when is our *Relaxing* party?" 

"Tomorrow night." Again grinning like an idiot, Tao replied.
Well, he could live for a day, he deserves it!