3- Ganging Up

Real Deal!

By next day, the three monkeys had almost everything settled. Only themselves, the other boy, selected few friends and they made sure all the girls they picked are coming. 

"Remind me again, why are we throwing a party out of nowhere?" Suho asked raising an eyebrow.

"Because we're all stressed and we need to free our inner souls!" Baek, Soo and Tao replied in unison. 

"Impressive!" Luhan commented as he sat on the couch next to Suho.

"How do you like the decorations, hyung?" Like a puppy, Baek asked, giving Luhan all the attention and smiling warmly at him.
Luhan looked above him and everywhere, then back to Baek, he smiled, "I love the colors you put everywhere. It's nice to the eye. Good job, guys!" he patted on Suho's shoulder and stood up walking away from them.
The three didn't take their eyes off Luhan's back. Suho shrugged and walked away as well. 
A solid knee touched Baek's shoulder, "So it's Luhan hyung. Mmm... Interesting..." 
It was Sehun.
"Damn, it's you again!" Baek said out loud though he didn't really want him to hear.

"Told ya! I've seen the HU~GE box they put in Luhan hyung's room! And it's all with Sweets!" Kai joined them once more, teasing them with a toothy smile.

"This is too much for my poor head!" Baek massaged his forehead with two fingers.

"Guys, why are you digging? Can't you keep yourself away from this? This is personal!" Soo said making the two laugh.

"Personal with the three of you planning?" Kai asked.
"And it has to do with hyung. Yeah, sure it's personal!" Sehun added. 

"It's not like you're going to believe us anyway. So just listen, this is serious, don't joke around, leave us be, please! We're having the hardest time of our lives!" Out of the blue, Kyungsoo said and left them. 
Dumbfounded, both of them watched him leave. Baek was about to leave as well, but Sehun stopped him, "How serious is this?"

"Deadly serious!" he answered and left.

Both of them looked at the remained kid. He looked back and was about to stand up when Kai rested his arm over his shoulder and Sehun joined somehow, they led him outside like two teens catching a prey!

"What's going on?" Kai asked with a serious tone.

Tao blinked few times, he looked everywhere to see Baek or Soo, but he found no one.
He decided to tell them. 
And so he did.
They let go and starred at emptiness. 

"Your reaction was somehow cold." Soo said. 

"Where were you guys? I've been looking for you. Ended up telling them." Tao looked at his feet. 

"It's okay, though. Someone else needed to know. We have to go." Baek said.

"Go where with this mess you created behind?" Sehun judged.

"Well... Luhan hyung~ , admitted to us that he's suffocating and that he wants to flee out of here, and maybe do some shopping so we're both taking him and we'll make sure to buy him all that he wants." Baek replied.

"You guys... Should take care of the girlfriend thing, deal?" Soo finished Baek's words.

"Nice. Let's do this!" Kai said excitedly rubbing both his palms together. 

"Ah~ But make sure you guys, not to tell the girl anything before hyung accepts her first, we don't need any mess around!" Baek warned them.


~~~
Inside the party... Tao, Sehun and Kai walked around, watching the selected girls up close, how they talk, smile, drink... How they act overall. 
The needed to pick the best for their hyung.

"They're not fruits though! What picking?!" Kai hissed. 

"Well, it's more difficult than that!" Sehun admitted. 

"Look at that girl! She didn't drink, didn't laugh, just smiling politely. And she's pretty." Tao said.

"Where?" Sehun turned with his body looking all around.

"Don't grab attention, play cool!" Kai whispered. 

"There!" Tao tried to point with his chin.

"Where? This one?" Sehun turned and pointed with his finger. 

Kai hit his hand down, "No pointing! Dammit!" 
"What is she wearing, Tao?"

"The one with the white blouse and blue skirt." Tao whispered back.

"There's no blue skirts, Tao!!" Kai hit the floor. 

"You'll make everyone not only look, but discover the whole thing!" Sehun smiled with a real creepy comment. 
This guy gets scary sometimes!

"There! She's sitting by the bar, baby-blue-skirt!" Tao said.

They looked and there she was, smiling so purely, looking outstanding. 
"That's her! Let's go!" Sehun stated and walked straight towards her.

"Hey... Hey..." Kai stopped him. He smiled not wanting anyone to see a straight face, Sehun's one was fairly straight enough. 
"Where do you think you're going? Are you going to ask her to be hyung's girlfriend? Just like that?" 

Sehun crossed his arms frowning, "What do you want me to do, genius mind?"

"Play cool~ ... How many times do I have to repeat myself tonig- ..." Kai stopped mid-sentence. 
Tao... Tao is sitting with the girl. They're smiling together. 

"What the he- ..." Kai stopped Sehun once more before he causes a disaster. 

The sat near them, enough to see but still impossible to hear. It was too loud both ways. 
Both glared at Tao, but their phones stole their attention. 
A text... From Tao.

"Guys, we're on! Tell the others that we found the perfect match, she's so nice and sweet and she finds hyung a nice guy. Let's met them at the mall. She just said she has to buy her sister a present. Pass it on"

Wasting no time, they texted the other two...

~~~
In a store...

"Hyung, the purple one suits you better!" Baek pushed Soo and smiled at Luhan.

"I like both!" Luhan said checking the two shirts he held in his hand. 

"Then, let's take both!" Soo said snatching the shirts from Luahn hands and going to the cashier. 

"What? Not again! You pain for everything so far!" Luhan was stopped by Baek. 

"Hyung, some ice cream?" he tangled his arm with Luhan and told Soo that they're out  for ice cream. 

Kyungsoo paid and received the text as he made his way out of the store. He smiled at his phone, stopped, texted back, then kept walking towards his boys smiling. 

"What's with the creepy smile?" Baekhyun checked Soo. Luhan hit Baek slightly laughing.
"Why is it creepy? It's nice!" 

"You know it's creepy when Soo smiles, hyung!" Baek replied.

Still not losing his smile, "Have you checked your phone?" Soo asked wanting the other to look at it, once he grabbed the phone, Kyungsoo added, "It's still too early , we can shop for more!" he laughed, taking a sweet laugh from Luahn in return.

Baek seemed to have read the text cause he smirked at Kyungsoo who nodded in return. 
Not a long after, Tao, Sehun, Kai and a pretty girl joined them. 

"We were helping her picking a present but Tao's stomach didn't feel well all of a sudden." Kai said. 
Luhan patted on Tao's back, "Are you okay?" 

Tao nodded. 
"It's okay, I can go on my own." The girl said shyly. 

"No, of course not!... Sehun, can't you go with he-..." Baek asked and Sehun made sure Luhan saw him shaking his head not wanting to. 

Luhan cleared his throat, "I.. I'll come, if that's okay with you?"

The girl smiled warmly, "Yes, of course! Thank you!" 
They walked and the five behind smiled mischievously.

Four hours later....

"Wow! Hyung! What took you too long?" Baek asked as Luhan finally showed up and sat sighing with a smile. 

"Why are your cheeks rose, hyung?" Kai asked teasingly.

"The girl, she's... So nice, so sweet, so kind..." Luhan sounded like a boy having a ... crush?

"You like her that much?" Soo cut the long road. 

Luhan scratched the back of his head, "Well... Yeah..." 

"Did you at least take her number?" Tao asked and all held their breaths. This has to work. It should or everything they did will go to waste.

"I asked her out." Luhan stated making the five boys look at him blankly. 

"You... Hyung!" Sehun started tickling his hyung. They felt great. Success and success and success and a Life to their beloved hyung. 
At least now he's not alone. No any more. 


It's been three months now and Luhan is living happily dating the girl from the party. 
Sehun made sure the girl understand his condition, they didn't want to lie to her. 
She didn't mind, she dealt with it as if he's having some kind of sickness. 
With hope or without it, she just wanted him to feel happy all the time. That was what the six of them have been doing for the past three months...
They almost forgot why from the first place when Kyungso woke up screaming in the middle of the night waking Baek up. 

Tao, Sehun anf Kai joined them and they locked the door. 
"Did you... See her again?" Baek asked. 

Kyungsoo didn't stop crying, Tao patted on his back till he was able to breathe again. 

"It was just like that first time. But tonight... She kept calling his name, louder and louder. All the windows of the house was broken. I gasped and she heard me. She ran towards me again but I closed my eyes. I heard *Save him* before I woke up." 

Sehun sighed in frustration. 
What the hell does she want?
If the seeing-dead-people-means-take-your-life-theory is right... Why is she procrastinating?
Something is missing. 
Should they try to figure it out or should they just let it go and try to protect their hyung?
It's not like you can protect someone from death!
It started driving them crazy!
Well... First things first. They should call his girlfriend and let her know... Something's up!