Anger

Queen vs King - How (not) to take revenge on your ex

“Hey, are you okay?” Baekhyun’s eyes widened and for a moment he couldn’t comprehend what was going on. He just saw that Luhan stooped and he was trying to get some air while his face was turning red. Suddenly he had no idea what he should do. He was turning to the right and to the left then in the end a great plan came into his mind, so he ran out of the room.

“Mrs. Lu! Mrs. Lu! Luhan is choking!” He shouted desperately and it didn’t take too long for the woman to appear in Luhan’s bedroom and to run to her son.

“Did he eat seafood?” She asked while she was trying to calm Lu down.

“I don’t know. Or I don’t think so. We were just eating cookies but there was just caramel to it but yeah that’s true that I ate one without caramel and it had a strange taste but it couldn’t be seafood because who would put seafood into cookies? That’s totally nonsense.” Baekhyun jabbered and Mrs Lu just sighed.

“Go to the bathroom. Open the cupboard above the sink and you can find injections in it. Bring me one. Hurry!” She commanded firmly and the boy nodding once immediately disappeared to look for the asked objects. Although his body and his hands were shaking he tried to get back as soon as possible, so after a few seconds he found what he was looking for and then he ran back to Luhan. He dropped the injection from his hand two times but in the end he successfully gave it to Mrs. Lu, then turned around because he didn’t want to see how the woman gave her son the lifesaving medicine. He only turned back when the choking sounds were slowly dying and the real colour of the king’s face started to return. Although he was still gasping for air, it seemed on him that he started to feel better.

“So it was really allergy.” His mother nodded while she stood up patting her son’s head. “Don’t eat from them anymore. But now I go, I have to prepare the dinner.” She smiled in the end. She didn’t show it, but she was frightened too because of this sudden attack.

After it Mrs. Lu left the room and Baekhyun turned to Luhan, who started to get back his old self.

“Man, I didn’t have any idea what it had been with you.” Baek exhaled a great amount of air but the king didn’t take the situation so easily.

“Did I look like as if I was okay?!” Luhan shouted at him and he started to move back frightened. He preferred that situation when the king wanted to choke. At least he couldn’t strangle the boy.

“How should I have known that it was an allergic reaction and not a way in which you showed how the taste of the cookie was so good that you die for it?” He retorted baselessly.

“The cookie had a strange taste without the caramel, didn’t it? You can’t recognise if something has sea taste?! You can’t be this stupid!” That moment was when Luhan took a step towards Baekhyun so the boy felt that the time when he had to escape had come.

“Mrs. Lu please help me!” He screamed and ran out of the room. Of course Lu didn’t go after him just sighed and sat down on his bed. Baekhyun didn’t worth the energy to run after him. That would have been so tiring and the other thing is that he had just come back from the edge of the death. He had to recover from it, he didn’t have time to run after some idiots.

As he was sitting on his bed, his glance stopped on the cookie boy and he took it in his hands. He grimaced. He tried to find out what Kai had thought that he had savoured a sweet cookie with seafood. There had to be something, and he could think of two possibilities. One, that Kai went crazy. Two, he did it on purpose. And that would have meant that something wasn’t good in the kingdom. So he wanted to talk to Jongin.

Meanwhile Baekhyun poked his head into the room to measure the king’s state of mind and when he made sure that Lu hadn’t been so angry anymore like three minutes ago, he came back. Yes, he kept the respectful distance between them, so the boy couldn’t reach him but if he had threw something at him, he could recognise it in time and he could catch it.

So he sat down on the chair next to the desk and looked at Luhan who was still pondering on the cookies.

“Now we just have to find out if the caramel was an intentional diversion or he just made it accidentally.” He started to think still looking at the king. Despite the fact, that he was a total idiot a while ago, now something was flashing in his mind dangerously, which told him that they should go after the things more precisely. And to it the picture of Hye-rim and Kris leaving together the school was wandering in his head. But he didn’t want to mention it to the king because he didn’t want a new tantrum.

“Hm?” The older boy looked up. He was too deep in his thoughts to hear his friend’s words.

“I said that maybe the caramel was just a diversion to repress the real taste of the cookie.” Baek repeated himself. Meanwhile he took a calculator from the table and he started to entertain himself with randomly trying out different operations and he won when the ‘Syntax Error’ came out to the screen.

“What?” Luhan stared with open mouth.

“I said…”

“No, no. I understood what you had said I just don’t understand why it came into your mind and not into mine.” Luhan got a new biggest problem while Baekhyun just laughed. It seemed that it had already left his mind that a few minutes ago he almost got food poisoning.

“Cause you have a brilliant friend.” The younger said giggling.

“Yeah, of course! But in return this brilliant friend, if he want it, can play on the Xbox.” Luhan stood up and a little smile was hiding in the corners of his mouth. He started to soften and Baek felt it too, so he immediately jumped up happily to the invitation to go downstairs to the living room when the doorbell suddenly started to ring.

“Lulu, please open it. I can’t go because the dinner will burn.” Baekhyun squeaked at the name while Luhan’s face twitched. He hated when they called him like that. The Luhan, or to be exact the Han is a man’s name. And the Lulu is a girl’s. And if he knew it well, he belonged to the stronger ’ lines so he didn’t deserve this kind of treatment. Or at least he didn’t deserve the female name.

“That’s why we shouldn’t have fired the cook.” He murmured then walked to the door because impatient knockings were waiting for him there. So he opened the door. “Sehun?” His eyebrows raised into the sky as he caught the sight of a really familiar figure with a bag on one of his shoulders and with the usual poker face.

“Yeah.”

“How did you get through the fence?” The king questioned because he didn’t really understand the situation. A three-meter-high fence, which was made of iron, protected the Lu family’s estate from the unauthorized people and the boy knew that if someone tried to get into, the whole house would alarmed. Not once did they have problems with some curious cats. And Sehun – much as he was Luhan’s best friend – didn’t have keys for the house.

“It has a loose part. I know its weak points, it has one or two.” And with that he passed by the shocked king without any invitation, shook hands with Baekhyun and threw down his shoes to the right place.

“Mother! We have to examine the whole fence immediately!” Luhan turned after the maknae then knotted his eyebrows together when Sehun took his furry slippers which he used in the dorm out of his bag and then he put them on. “Youu… What are you doing here?” He asked with real curiosity.

“You weren’t there in our room and I suspected that you wouldn’t come back today. And that’s too boring.” After a little shrug the younger male continued the packing as if he was moving in and that would have been his new home.

“I came here because I had enough of your snore!” Luhan frowned but Sehun just looked at him with a judging look.

“No. You came here because you had enough of the warfare.”

"What kind of warfare? Hye-rim didn't mention anything like this." Mrs. Lu appeared so suddenly next to the boys that they almost had a heart attack. Sehun turned towards Luhan surprised hearing Hye-rim's name but the king just nodded that he will tell it Sehun later. "Oh my son, you came in time, the dinner is ready." The woman smiled when she realised that she wouldn't get any answers about the warfare.

"But mother, I'm already home for an hour." Luhan thought that something went wrong at his mother because she can't forget her own son. Right?

"I didn't say it to you." Mrs. Lu grimaced. "I meant it to this sweet angel here." Luhan's eyes twitched when the woman stepped to the widely giggling Sehun and patted his cheeks. Baekhyun raised his head too because he hadn't got this kind of treatment when he arrived. Moreover, she told him that he was an idiot.

"Whatever." Luhan waved and he already headed towards the living room to play with the Xbox when his mother grabbed his ears and pulled him back.

"It's dinnertime for you too, you ungrateful child."

At that moment the king forgot all of his authority and as a little girl, he started to whining and crying and his father stepped in at this scene with two newcomers into the house.

"I surmised that once it would come. I always surmised that this girly face hide such a feminine personality." The man sighed and three sarcastic laugh sounded and an offended snort. And this comment from his father wasn’t enough for Luhan, he got a beautiful amount of complains.

“You hold a pyjama party, and you don’t tell us?!”

“What do you think?” Xiumin and Tao stood in their places offended and Luhan totally gave up the idea that the night would be only his. It seemed that he had to bear four idiots and he didn’t think about his family yet. Possibly the worst combination ever.

 

After the boys slept circa three hours, in the morning they had to go to the school. Or at least Luhan felt a burning desire to it because he wanted to meet Kai. And then ask him about what had happened the previous day.

“So do you really look for him?” Tao asked with full mouth. Luhan looked at him then turned back towards the door but after a few seconds later he looked back at Tao.

“Don’t eat up the evidence. And otherwise, it has been poisoned.” He grabbed the box out of the boy’s hand and put the top on it.

“It’s poison just for you. For me, it isn’t. And it’s really delicious.” The boy rolled his eyes but Luhan sent a deadly glance towards him so he immediately shut up.

“Come, I want to find that moron.” With that Luhan got up from his desk and Tao just followed him.

The real plan was that the others would have come with them but Baekhyun slipped back into the dorm believing that Chanyeol wasn’t already there and Sehun accompanied him because he wanted to put down his stuffs and he had to bring Luhan’s book into the school, and Xiumin had a meeting with someone. So in the end the task remained for Tao to accompany the king on his ‘fatal’ way.

Tightly following Luhan was he moving on the corridor then they turned right on the corner and went in to the second classroom. Their arrival was welcomed by many restrained breath and there was a boy who bowed to Lu when he passed by him.

But the king’s eyes were searching for only one person and Kai was sitting in the middle of the last line. When he noticed that his classmates had become so quiet, he glanced towards the door too, then his smile widened seeing Luhan.

“Did you like the cookie, Your Majesty?” He asked giggling with total honesty.

“Come here! Now!” Luhan’s words were ringing firmly and Jongin’s smile immediately disappeared from his face. Something wasn’t good, he could feel it. Slowly he got up from his place, then with that pace he went in front of the king but he didn’t dare to look at him. “Say, do you want to kill me?” The sovereign shouted at him grabbing the boy’s collar.

“W-was there something wrong with the cookie? Your Majesty.” Kai stuttered. He didn’t know what the problem could be because Kyungsoo himself had helped him to do the whole thing. And Kyungsoo was famous of his cooking skills.

“Something wrong? Oh, nothing. Just you almost kill me with it! Tell me, what you put in it?!” The whole class was watching the scene. They got used to the fact that it was hard to get Luhan angry but if that happens, that won’t be good for anybody. So there were some people who prayed for Jongin’s poor soul in advance.

“Well, a little spice made of seafood.”

“But why the hell would you put something like this in it, if you make sweet cookie?” It’s a good question. And Kai didn’t dare to open his mouth. Suddenly he realised what he had made wrong and why he shouldn’t have done that.

“Because Hye-rim advised it. S-she heard when I told Kyungsoo that I w-wanted to make cookies and she said that you would like this kind of flavour with the caramel.” He whispered quietly and Luhan couldn’t believe it.

His squeezing softened on Kai’s collar and he stared in front of himself in disbelief. Everybody was waiting for his next step. Even Tao didn’t know what would happen next, Kai started to trembling because he was afraid of the king and the class wanted more exciting happenings.

But there was no other surprise.

“It’s time for me to go. Have fun and don’t forget, be careful with the seafood!”

“That !” Luhan shouted then with that momentum he left the room. Everyone just looked after him because they couldn’t understand this whole craziness but Tao, before he faithfully followed his king, turned to Kai who was still recovering from the wounds of his soul.

“Anyway, the cookie was delicious.” He smiled at him and Jongin forcing a smile on his face nodded.

“Tao, come already!” Lu shouted from the corridor and the called boy sighing ran after him. He missed Sehun who could manage the king’s temperament.

 

The only problem was that while they were heading towards their own classroom, the bell rang so when Luhan burst into the room, the mathematics teacher had been already there. But it was the last thing which he wanted to care for at that moment.

“You wanted Kai to kill me on purpose?” He roared while he was heading towards Hye-rim.

“Mr. Lu. If it didn’t disturb you, I would hold the lesson.” The teacher cleared his throat but the boy didn’t pay attention. And it was Tao’s luck. Now he had a chance to slip into his place imperceptibly and with that he didn’t get punishment.

“I don’t understand what you are talking about.” Hye-rim smiled nicely, keeping the innocent mask.

“Oh, you know well, what I’m talking about. Or wait, that letter was written by himself too and it itself climbed into our mails, right?” The boy snorted not caring about the facts that he should sit down and stay quiet because here currently teaching would be like it would be expectable in a normal school.

“Mr. Lu, I tell you once again, please, sit down and discuss your own little things in the break. I think you have enough time for it at that time, you don’t have to involve my lesson.” The mathematics teacher tried to talk to him in a calm tone but the conditions made his task harder. It doesn’t occur every day that a student disregard so hard his own teacher.

“Don’t interfere in it!” Luhan turned around for a moment then back to his ex-girlfriend. “What the hell your problem is? Look at yourself, what you have become. Even you can’t sink so deep!” He cut it into the girl’s face who hearing these words couldn’t stand it anymore.

“Stop it.” – The teacher interrupted again but when these two angry monster meet, there won’t be calmness.

“Me? I can’t sink so deep?” Hye-rim stood up and she bored her sparkling eyes into Luhan’s. The others were watching this fascinated and even Sehun didn’t dare to go there to calm them down. That would be too dangerous. “How could you sink so deep? Is it a great, honourable king?! Who cheat on his girlfriend? Really? That would be so great that a whole school should follow it? It’s a shame.” Hye-rim didn’t shout but she raised her voice a little. She knew that she could reach enough effect with only this. She didn’t have to scream to be noticed. But it wasn’t true for the teacher.

“Okay, it’s enough already! You two, go to the director! Now!” He gave up and the class gasped for air as if they were only one person. Someone dared to send the royal couple out of the room…

 


 

P.s.: First of all I didn't really read the chapter so maybe there are some mistakes in it, tomorrow I will do it. And now: Wooow, 39 subscribers! Thank you! <3 Really. I love you all and I hope you liked this chapter. I just wanted to show that Luhan wasn't so rigid among his friends. And the better parts will come in the next chapters I promise. And yeah, if you feel like, don't hesitate to subscribe or comment! ^-^ I would be grateful really. :D

Oh and before I forget, I put the poll to the end of this chapter (just because I wanted the chapter's numbers to look good). So I'm still curious about your opinion. ;) 

Love youu <3