One year later

Promise me, you'll tell him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2; One year later

"Trust is like paper. Once its crumbled it can never be the same."

Year 2013, High School, Freshman year

 

Coldness. That was the first thing you would notice about Ryu Jinae. You would always notice how serious she was, how cold, rude, and dark she was. The way she would look at you if you were to say something that wasn't to her liking.

 

The way she would glare are you if you bothered her during class or gave her a look.

 

The way she would always scare you because it was as if she weren't human, as if she were a robot.

 

There were so many things about her that were so disturbing and dark. But mostly despair. Nobody knew why.

 

Yeah, she did have friends, but she wasn't that much of a sweet friend. She was tough and scary. Most of her friends were small, and cute looking. Probably because she had a feeling that she needed to protect them.

 

Ryu Jinae wasn't the same girl she had been back in Middle School, during their last year their.

 

Her friends realized the change. Especially Song YuRi.

 

She had changed too. They were all put in different classes, and that was YuRi's escape. She was guilty of what she had caused although she acted proud. After seeing her best friend cry, she had felt saddened.

 

And so, she began to hang out with the "popular people" other known as the Queenka's and Kingka's, and less with Jinae and the rest.

 

Jinae could care less.

 

Another thing. Jinae no longer smiled. She hardly spoke and whenever she did it was usually just a word or two, and once in a while a short sentence. It was scary because before the incident with YuRi, she would always joke around and laugh. These days she wouldn't even look people in the eye. She did speak to her friends, but not in front of the students.

 

There were so many rumors about her.

 

One was that she had gone silent due to an accident that followed when she ran away from school.

 

Another rumor was that she had gotten .

 

And more rumors on why she was silent, her friendship with YuRu, and the details on her friends and Choi Junhong.

 

Another thing you may want to know is that Junhong and YuRi were still going out. And YuRi was still Jinae's friend. Just friend, not best friend, because their friendship had gone downhill.

 

And as Ryu Jinae walked into the school building, the hallways went silent as she walked inside with her head down. It had already been three months she had been in the school but nobody was used to Jinae the cold-hearted outcast.

 

That was when they saw Kim Jongin, the gorgeous boy walk towards Jinae.

 

Jongin wasn't a Kingka. He didn't want to be one and wouldn't dare to be one. He was Jinae's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter