The Truth

Promise me, you'll tell him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3; The Truth

"Sometimes its better to keep quiet."

Year 2013, High School, Freshmen Year

 

"Why can't you tell them that you two are actually brother and sister, seperated because you two wanted to be more?" Jinae's eyes widened and Sehun stared at her in shock.

But in an instant, Jinae grabbed YuRi and shoved her against the wall that was closest to her.

"That's a lie," she hissed angrily, her eyes dangerously black. "You lied to my mother-our mother, because you were jealous of me being Sehun's sister!"

"Yah, Jinae that's enough!" Sehun tried to pull Jinae away from YuRi, but Jinae kicked him in the stomach, sending him back a few feet. 

"Because of you, our mother divorced our father, claiming it was Sehun's fault for supposingly wanting to be more than a brother! You don't know what you caused because of your stupid jealousy."

YuRi glared at Jinae as she screamed,"It's because you don't deserve what you have! You don't deserve any of it!"

"Oh I don't deserve any of it now?!" Jinae laughed with no humor as she glared at YuRi with so much hatred. "I don't have anything because of you. You took away everything I lived for. You destroyed my life, and that is something I will never forgive you for no matter how much you try to be a better person.

"I tried to help you YuRi, I really did but you just couldn't get past your jealousy could you?! I wanted to help you be a better person and instead you ruin my life even more! You took away from me the one I love, you made my parents divorce, you seperated me from my brother, you did so many things to me - what else so you want from me?!" shouted Jinae with so much rage.

"It's because I hate you! I HATE you Ryu Jinae! I only used you so I could hurt you for being so perfect and happy. I did seperate you from Sehun, yes, but that wasn't enough for me so I -"

"Became my friend I know and you used it against me! I already know that!" Jinae grabbed YuRi from her shirt and kicked her to the floor, looking down at her in pity.

"You would have been a wonderful person YuRi, if only you hadn't done everything you've done just because of jealousy," Jinae said sadly. 

Sehun stood up and held Jinae's arm, just in case she lost it and went to tackle YuRi again. But Jinae didn't try to move away from Sehun.  

YuRi stood up angrily as she said,"Well than pardon me Ms. I Think I'm Perfect, but I'm a perfect person, I don't need help, besides I bet you want to be me now, even though it's impossible because I ruined you and -"

"What you are, I can be in less than a day, but what I am, you can never be," said Jinae as she looked at her in pity.

"YuRi sometimes its just better to stay quiet than to start something that will leave you no where."

"Ryu Jinae get away from my girlfriend right now!"

Sehun turned to see Junhong storming towards them and looked down at Jinae who seemed hurt again. 

"Junhong, I suggest you get away from Jinae if you don't want me to kick your -"

"Sehun stop," said Jinae quietly. 

Sehun looked at her confused.

"I'll deal with him Sehun its okay."

Sehun hesitantly nodded and gave YuRi one last glare before turning around and walking away.

Jinae silently groaned when Sehun left. She hadn't wanted him to leave.

Jinae suddenly felt as of all her confidence had been blown away when Junhong and YuRi stood in front of her, giving her dirty looks.

As soon as YuRi opened , Junhong glared at her,"Why the hell are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter