Just One Day

Promise me, you'll tell him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 ; Just One Day

"You belong to me, only." 

Year 2015, Junior Year.

Shouts were the first thing she heard as she looked up, startled by the loud voices. She turned to look at her gasping classmates by the door that were stuttering and trying to say something. Not able to understand what they were saying she stood up and walked towards them. Looking at the first boy that was closest to her, she grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him gently.

"Youngjae, what's wrong? What happened?" Finally catching his breath he fearfully looked at her then looked down at his feet. "I-It's Yoongi, h-he was forced to fight Junhong," he stuttered. Afraid that she would punch him because she despised him, he closed his eyes tight and braced himself for her to snap at him. But all he felt was the someone quickly run past him. He opened his eyes and turned around, waatching Jinae run out the door towards the shouting.

"S-She didn't..." his voice faltered as everyone else watched him in awe. The fact that she didn't harm him in any way meant something. Youngjae felt the heat rise up to his cheeks as he saw everyone staring at him. Not aware of his own actions he ran out the door towards the shouts and towards Jinae.

"And you said you were a man," hissed Junhong as he shoved Yoongi towards the lockers. Slamming his body on the lockers, he raised his first for the nth time and hit Yoongi across his already bruised face. "If you're the man you say you are, fight like one."

All he could hear was the voices in his head, screaming at him to finish him, to just get rid of him once and for all. So he could finally have Jinae. All to himself. He would finally make her his and Yoongi wouldnt be able to do anything, he'd be long gone.

But his heart was a whole other story. It was eating him alive. This man was his one of his best childhood friends. A person he grew up with and missed dearly when he left them. Someone he secretly wanted to return into life, so that things could be like they used to. Back when Jinae was his friend and when they were all happy together. Back when she loved him. Back when there was hope for them both to be together and even have a future.

Unfortunately the fact that Yoongi was already winning made his head win, so he continued to hit Yoongi despite the pain he felt in his heart. That was when he heard her voice. No. He slowly turned and saw Jinae glaring at him with so much hatred it actually made him flinch.

"Jinae I can explain," he started as he let go of Yoongi and turned his back on him. "I-"

Instanty Yoongi grabbed him and punched him hard, sending him flying to the floor. He grinned at Jinae before falling onto the floor himself, causing the people near him to scream. Junhong looked back at where Yoongi was and suddenly wished he had never looked. Jinae was already carrying him on her back, walking away from him. All without a single word to him.

Was he really that pathetic to her? Was he really nothing to her at all? Was he the only one that missed her?

He wouldn't leave it at that. Why was Yoongi the only one able to be near her? He knew he messed up badly. He knew he made a big mistake when he decided to overlook the fact that YuRi was bullying Jinae. He should have done something to stop it, but couldn't because he was afraid. Afraid that Jinae would hate him even more for making her look weak.

Limping towards Jinae and Yoongi as fast as he could, he planned what he would do next. Get Yoongi away from her and take her somewhere else. He couldn't just randomly talk to her before. She was far more hostile now that Yoongi came back and that's what made him hate him even more. She was turning cold because of him. Jinae was forgetting who she was because of Yoongi. He was nothing but a bad influence.

"Get away from her!" Junhong shouted as he pulled Yoongi's back, making Jinae lose her balance and stumble backwards. In an instant, Yoongi had fallen hard onto his back, making him gasp, and Jinae was being pulled away by Junhong. "Let go of me," Jinae hissed as she snapped her wrist out of his grip. She turned and walked towards Yoongi, making his heart ache even more.

No. Please don't go.

Everyone in the hallway that witnessed what happened next never dared to speak of it.

Junhong reached for Jinae, grabbing her clothes gently b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter