Give me your trust 6

Give me your trust

            We reach the school when the first bell rung, the other students suddenly started running. Jiho’s eyes and mine met and suddenly we started running also. Well it’s just that we heard that there’s a punishment when you got caught being late.

            Finally we’re in front of our room, tired and breathless. After opening the door I release a heavily and annoying groan. On the blackboard it says that the first period is cancelled. We run for nothing at all.

            Jiho and I slowly went to my seat but not before noticing that Ukwon is not looking at me. Is he angry at me? No, that can’t be. So I went to him and sit at the vacant chair next to him.

            “Ukwon, What’s up?” I awkwardly asked. He didn’t answer he just stared in front of him. He looks like daydreaming though. “Did something happened to you with Minhyuk earlier?” I added.

            That caught his attention. His eyes suddenly got wide and began blushing like crazy. “N-no, Nothing happened.” Ukwon responded quickly.

            While I, smirk widely and raise an eyebrow at him. “Really? “Nothing” happened.” I said emphasizing “nothing”. It’s my first time seeing Ukwon this way so I know that something might have happened.

            He’s about to say something, when his eyes stared beside me, he’s flustered face turn into sour. “I’ll tell you later. Just keep your dog on the leash later so he wouldn’t hear us.”

            My, what now? I stared at him confuse before looking beside me, Jiho is sitting quietly next to me, pouting. “I am not a dog.” Jiho said pouting even more.

            “Tch, yes you are.” Ukwon said. I’m about to say something when the owner of the chair I’m sitting came. I got up and told Ukwon that he should tell me on lunch break.

            Jiho also got up from his seat and followed me. Ukwon is right. He is my dog. Nah I’m just joking.

            After sitting on my chair, a girl in my class started talking to Jiho who’s still standing, because the is blocking him and acting all girly in front of him. Wait, am I angry? Tch, angry at what?

            “Can I talk to you for a minute?” I heard the girl said and that got me a little annoyed but I remain quiet.

            The girl’s friend started giggling and shrieking like crazy, even the others got their attention and boys keep cheering for Jiho, saying that he’s lucky. Well the girl is pretty but that’s all there is.

            Jiho is smiling shyly at her. I groan quietly because of the idiot is blushing, oh great now I’m angry even more. The class suddenly got even noisier when the girl grabs Jiho’s hand.

            I aggressively got up but nobody even noticed me. Hanging my head low I got out of the classroom and close the door behind me. Even outside the classroom you can hear them.

            I sighed and quietly head towards the bathroom. After splashing some water in my face, I wipe my face with my handkerchief.

            Looking at my face in the mirror, I didn’t even know that I’m furrowing my eyebrows. I quickly change my expression.

            Maybe this is for the best. I mean Jiho and that girl, she is pretty so it’s impossible for Jiho not to accept her feelings.

            Wait, am I waiting for Jiho to ask me? No I don’t think so. But I gave him a chance though, I think. What am I even expecting? That we will be together again is that it?

            What if I answer him and leave me again? I mean you can never be sure if he’s going to leave and I can’t say that Jiho is going to wait for my answer. But If I keep waiting for Jiho to prove to me that he loves me, he might get tired.

            I really still have feelings for Jiho but it’s hard to trust him again.

            He has to give or gain the trust he broke, to me, between us.

            What am I thinking this is so not me. After putting my handkerchief in my pocket, I grab my cellphone and look at the time. Fifteen minutes before the second period.

            I quickly fix myself and quietly head towards the classroom. Opening the door I quickly notice that Jiho is sitting on his chair, chatting and laughing with some of our classmates, while the girl earlier is crying and getting cheered up by his friends.

            I don’t know but a little part of me is jumping with joy. It’s easy to guess that Jiho rejected the bit- girl. I quickly went to my seat grabbing Jiho’s attention.

            “Kyung, where have you been?” he asked looking at me straight in the eye while I look back. “The bathroom.” I answered while our classmates went to their own seats.

            Jiho scoot towards me and tilt his head so that he’s lips is in front of my ear. “You should have told me. We could have done something naughty.” He huskily whispered.

            My eyes become wide and I can feel a deep blush on my face. “Wha-what the f- heck?!” I slap Jiho’s arm, embarrassed that he could say something like that, and he just laugh loudly at me.

            “What are you thinking? I mean we could have drawn or write something on the wall at the bathroom. That’s being naughty right?” Jiho said smirking at me.

            I crossed my arms and turn my head, so he couldn’t look at me. Damn he’s teasing me. That is my job.

            “Your thinking erted things are you?” Jiho pressured me even more. My mouth hung open at his question. “You’re the erted one!” I suddenly yelled gaining attention to my classmates but fortunately they just shrug it off.

            I glare at Jiho and ignored him when he ask me the same question. Alright that’s it, I regret talking to him again.

            Five minutes passed of him keeps pestering me with the same question. I need to do something to make him shut up. Something came up but I think I’m going to regret, I just want him to shut up so here goes.

            “If you don’t shut up and keep asking me that, you will not get a kiss from me.”

            His eyes went wide almost like he couldn’t believe what I said. I don’t either. But well what do you know it worked and yes I think I’m going to regret it later. But it’s peace and quiet to me right now.

            “O-ok I’ll be quiet now.” He said and smiled like an idiot but I just ignored him when the teacher came and started the lesson.

            The lunch bell rung and I quickly got up on my seat and head towards Ukwon who’s still packing his things. JIho also got up quickly that his chair fell and stumble his way toward us.

            “Hey, Kyung I stayed quiet like you said now can you give me a ki-“ I quickly covered his mouth, stopping him from finishing it. I don’t want Ukwon to know this, I know it’s a little selfish but I want this to be a little secret between Jiho and I.

            Ukwon look at both of us but didn’t utter a word, and just nag his head to go. Now I’m curious at what happened to him.

            Suddenly I got goosebumps and a deep blush on my face, when Jiho my hand. “Taste like strawberry.” He said.

            Ukwon and I look at each other, Ukwon’s arm went around my shoulder and whispers to me that he’s on drugs and we should stay away from him, which made me and Ukwon laugh.

            We quickly walk away from Jiho who’s still standing there like an idiot. “See I told you he’s on drugs.” Ukwon fasten our walk and JIho finally notice us far away from him so he came running towards us, catching up. 


 

Hey, readers how are you? I MISS writing stories, sorry i couldn't update for months. But hey i updated1 Hallelujah for that :D 

How's the chapter? Is it boring? fun? Please tell me so i can make my story more interesting :)

SUBSCRIBE. VOTE. COMMENTIs <3