Give me your trust 4

Give me your trust

            A gentle breeze of the wind, the trees dancing by it and the sounds of the happy children playing to each other along with their parents, that’s what all in here in the park.

            I smiled at the sight of my surroundings feeling the peacefulness in it. But suddenly my eyes was covered in black, I chuckled softly as I know who’s the one covering my eyes.

            “I know who you are stupid.” I said and laughed softly, removing the hands of the owner and holding them with mine.

            “You’re no fun. You should be scared what if it’s someone you don’t know cover your eyes and you actually thought it was me, huh? What would you do?” he smirked and sits onto the soft grass beside me.

           “I wouldn’t do anything. You’re here to protect me anyway.” I grin at him and wink. He chuckled and slowly tilts his head up to look into the sky.

            I watch as his hair sway by the wind and his brown eyes became more shiner as he looks into sun that’s been covered with clouds. Seriously, looking at him like this makes my heart flutter. And he looks y as hell.

            “That’s right. I’ll protect you you’re my princess after all.” I pout at him and punch him softly in the arm. He laughed for a second before looking at me, directly into my eyes.

            “And besides I already made a promise with you that we will be together forever no matter what happens.” He said before smiling softly and holding my hand, intertwining them.

            “Together forever?” I asked smiling back at him and gripping on our intertwined hands.

He smiled and leans forward, his lips meeting with mine. It was a gentle kiss, filled with love. I kissed him back with the same gentleness and love he gave.

             He backed up slowly but our foreheads are still touching, I look at him as he is smiling like an idiot he is and his eyes are looking straightly into mine.

            “Together forever. I promise.”

            “-ung. Kyung!”

            I cringed as someone shakes me violently. Opening my eyes slowly, I was greeted by Ukwon’s face close to mine. I sat up, rubbing my eyes tiredly and yawning loudly.

            “Didn’t you sleep at all?” Ukwon asked, as he took the empty seat next to mine. That’s right I was supposed to talk to Jiho today that I couldn’t even sleep at night because I’m nervous.

            But when I came today at school, Jiho is absent. And I was mentally preparing myself last night for today’s talk but that didn’t even show up.

            “Yeah, didn’t get much.” I replied to Ukwon who’s staring at me with his other eyebrow raised. He sighed as he got up from the seat and went to his seat to grab his bag.

            My eyebrows furrowed and I blinked rapidly at my surroundings. “Wait, where’s everyone?” I asked confusingly as I look at the empty seats around.

            “While you’re on your dreamland the principal announced on the speakers that today’s classes are cancelled because there’s an emergency meeting.” He said and heads to the door.

            “O-oi! Wait for me!” I said, grabbing my bag and quickly followed him.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

            “Bye.” I said while waving to Ukwon he waved back and continue his walk while I head inside my house, closing the door behind me and removing my shoes off.

            “Kyung, why are you home so early?” I jumped at the sound of a girly voice inside the kitchen. I went to the kitchen and saw my big sis eating pasta.

            “School’s cancelled. You, what are you doing here?” I asked and shove her to the side to grab some of her pasta.

            “I came to get some of my clothes. Some of my clothes in my dorm are being stolen.” She said angrily and shove me aside to eat the rest of the pasta.

            “Where’d the pasta came from? It’s delicious.” I asked the pasta sauce around my mouth and humming in delight.

            “Oh that reminds me.” She said and got up to reach a paper note stick on the refrigerator. “A guy named Taewoon came here to give you this.” she said and hand me the paper note.

            Grabbing the paper note from her hand I stare at the written numbers on it and a written address below.

            “He said, he forgot to tell you his number so he came here to give you it. Oh and he’s also the one who brought the pasta.” She continued.

            Putting the paper note on my pocket and turning around to leave the kitchen not before my sis called me.

            “What?” I asked.

            “You might as well come to his place today to return this.” she said, showing me a gray handkerchief. “It must have fell from his pocket when he came here.”

            I nodded, grabbing the handkerchief and heading to my bedroom. Changing my clothes and fixing my hair. When I’m done I said goodbye to my sis and head outside.

            The address on the paper is pretty close from my place so it’s fine to walk on the way.

            But I stopped at my middle of walking as a realization sink to me.

            . Jiho is there.

            Man, Jiho is going to be there. I know Taewoon did not mention about two of them living together but it’s obvious that they are since he said that the two of them came back here, just the two of them.

            Should I go back? And just wait for Taewoon to pick his handkerchief. No wait, this is my chance. My chance to talk to Jiho. I in breath and continued my walk, speeding it.

            I stopped once I reach my destination. I glance up from the tall and expensive looking apartment. I hope this is right.

            Climbing upstairs, I stopped when I reach at the correct apartment number. Pressing the doorbell and fixing myself to look good in front of the camera.

            My breath hitched in my throat when Jiho’s face pop at the screen. He looks surprised as I am but that’s not what I got my breath hitched its because he’s only on his towels. His hair dripping wet and his lean body exposed on the screen.

            “I… I …” I stuttered as I felt my face blush at the sight in front of me. I blinked a few times, hoping my eyes did not deceive me at Jiho who’s face is red as tomato. I wonder who has the reddest face right now.

            “Kyu-kyung!” he mumbled. “Wa-wait! I’ll open the door.” I nodded in answer.

            Calming myself down, I fix myself first to look good and of course mentally preparing myself for the talk.

            A click of the door rung in my ear and then it swung open with Jiho holding the door knob. I almost pout myself when I saw Jiho in clothes.

            “Kyung come in.” JIho said almost excitingly. I smiled softly at Jiho, Is he really that excited to see me? I chuckled at the thought.

            “What’s so funny?” Jiho asked confusingly while I covered my mouth feeling embarrassed. “Nothing.” I mumbled and step inside, removing my shoes first.

            “Come wait in the living room, I’ll bring some you some-“ I cut him off by pulling his wrist stopping him on the middle of walking to the kitchen.

            “Don’t bother I’ll be here quick to return Taewoon's handkerchief and I just want to hear you talk about the… the time you broke up with me.” I said feeling my face heat in embarrassment and JIho just nodded in reply.

            Jiho guided me to the living room and we both sat in the cream colored couch. Awkward seconds passed before JIho spoke.

            “Kyung uh, how should I start this?” Jiho grumbled while I hold myself back from laughing at his troubled face. “Okay, you know that time when I introduced you to my parent’s right?” Jiho asked and I nodded in reply.

            “And you know that my parents accept us and are happy for us that time right? Well someone in the family isn’t very happy about our relationship that time.” Jiho said brushing his hair with his hand. “Who?” I asked.

            “My grandparents.” JIho answered. My eyes became round when I realized something. “You… you never once introduced me to your grandparents right?” I asked remembering the past.

            “Yeah, I introduced you to them actually but not in person and well when I said that you were a guy they became angry at me. Saying that I was a disgraced to the family and things.” He said hanging his head down.

            “And It became worse when they found out that my parents were okay with it and then my grandparents accused the fault to my parents they said to my parents that they didn’t raise me well that I became gay because of them.”

            Jiho tilt his head up and turn to look at me, he smiled sadly while looking at my eyes, looking at him like that makes me want to cry. “Then it became worse. My grandparents threaten my parents. They said that they will cut down the business that my father held and give it to my uncle if I don’t break up with you.”  

            “Of course at that time I really don’t want to break up with you because I don’t want to let you go but seeing my parents down and desperate and kneeling in front of my grandparents not to cut their business I made a tough choice. And of course you know what my choice is.” Jiho said, a gasp escape my lips when Jiho began to cry.

            Moving closer to him, I hug him and begun rubbing his back while he cry on my shoulder. At this time I hold back my cry because right now Jiho needs some comfort and understanding. “You broke up with me to give back your family’s business right?” I asked and Jiho nodded in reply.

            “I understand.” I said letting go of Jiho but not letting go of my hold on his back. Jiho stare up at me and smiled softly. “I’m not finished yet.” He said using his back hand to rub his eyes. “Go on.”

            “The time we broke up, I mentioned that I cheat on you. Well that was a lie.” A gasp escapes my lips and I punch him slightly on his arm. “You .” I said jokingly earning a soft chuckle on him.

            “The truth is that time I was just distancing myself from you so that it will be easy to broke up with you and so that it will be easy for me to go to America.” He said before grunting because I punch him on his stomach. “That time… that time why the hell did you go overseas?!” I yelled at him.

            “Like I said I was distancing myself from you so I decided that time to continue my study abroad with Taewoon.” He said rubbing his stomach where I hit him.

            I ‘hmph’ him before standing up. “Woah, where are you going?” he asked standing up also.

            “Duh, home. That’s all you got to say right well we’re done talking, I forgive you at what you did and now goodbye.” I said and begun to walk away. A yelped escape my lips in surprise when JIho hug me in the back.

            “Ya-yah!” I yelled struggling to get away from his grip.

            “Kyung.” He mumbled hugging me tighter.

            “What?!” I said turning around to glare at him.

            “Can we be together again?” he said turning me around completely. A blush tinted on my face at how close our face is and also at his question.

            “Wha-“ I didn’t get to finish when his lips attack mine.


 

Yo! Wut up?! XD

Sorry for the late update. I have some friends issue right now, i don't know if my best friend is angry at me right now because she suddenly stopped talking to me. Like WTFish bish?! -_-''

SUBSCRIBE. VOTE. COMMENTIs <3