Give me your trust 3

Give me your trust

            The final bell rung and we all got up from our seats. I turn to face Jiho but already see him got out the room, man he looks upset.

            I frowned at the event earlier. I shouldn’t have turned him down; I should have just talk to him and listen to whatever he’s reason about our breakup. I sighed loudly. I’m such a jerk.

            Ukwon and I made our way downstairs and out the school. We talk happily about the new game release. While walking down the street someone bump into Ukwon’s shoulder causing him to stumble backwards.

            “Yah!” Ukwon yelled and glare at the guy who keeps on walking but stopped when he heard Ukwon yelled. “Watch where you going you assho-“ I quickly slap my hand over Ukwon’s mouth before he could finish his sentence.

            “Dude, it’s Lee Minhyuk. Watch your mouth.” I whispered to Ukwon. His eyes widened when I mentioned his name. As if on cue Minhyuk turns around his eyes staring coldly at Ukwon.

            Ukwon tugged away my hand and glares at Minhyuk. “Who cares?! Yah, you better say sorry you ing bump me in the shoulder.” Ukwon said pissed, while holding his shoulder.

            Seconds passed when Minhyuk finally spoke. “If you were just paying attention to your surrounding you wouldn’t had been bump by me. Otaku freak.” He said coldly and turns around and walk, leaving Ukwon staring at him in disbelief.

            “Can you believe that guy?!” Ukwon cried, I grab his arm and we continue our walk. “He didn’t even said sorry to me and blamed me for bumping to him.”

            “Well he is the school’s ‘cold prince’ or that’s what the girl’s called him.” I said and roll my eyes.

            “Cold prince my .” Ukwon grumbled and went quiet. He’s always like that when we encounter Minhyuk he would gone quiet like he’s thinking something. Seriously I’m getting the hint that Ukwon likes Minhyuk even for a bit.

            We exchanged goodbye’s when we reach my house. I enter and went upstairs. My mom and dad are still at work so the house is quiet and my big sis is still in school she’s in college while my little brother is going to come home any minute now.

            I went upstairs into my room and changed into comfortable clothes. I head again downstairs and into the living room, sitting in our family couch and opening the t.v. letting myself occupied.

            As I change the channels to find something good to watch, suddenly a knock on our door rang my ears. That’s weird. I didn’t expect anyone visiting right now.

            I hesitantly got up and head to the door. I pulled open the door slightly to peek to the one who knocks the door. My breath hitched at the sight of the guy in front of me.

            “Taewoon!” I yelled in excitement and instantly crash him in bear hug. He let out a chuckled and hugged me back. “Wow, you look more handsome than the last time I saw you.” He said.

            “Long time no see. Come in.” I said eagerly and step aside to let him in. I guide him to the living room while I went to the kitchen to bring him some juice.

            Coming back to the living room, I place his juice in our small coffee table, in front of him and I went to sit next to him. “So how have you been?” he asked while he sipped his juice.

            “I’ve been pretty good.” I answered and smiled at him. “You how have you been? I thought you’re going to come here next year after you finish your studies overseas?” I asked.

            “Well, since my little brother went gone overseas with me last 2 years, he’s been not himself lately. He’s been gone awfully quiet, always giving us a cold shoulder and sometimes he get upset easily. I’m surprised and angry at his attitude and then I finally thought something that “maybe he didn’t like it here” so I thought that this year maybe we could go back here in Korea and continue our studies here. Just the two of us.”

          My eyes went round and my body went stiff at what I couldn’t believe I’m hearing, Jiho gone overseas when he broke up with me. So that’s why I didn’t hear or see him after that day. He ing went to overseas.

          Is this what Jiho wanted to talk to me about? What that he can’t do long distance relationships so he broke up with me? And now that he’s here he wants to go back together with me? If that is what Jiho is going to talk about I’m going to ing cut his balls and serve it to him in a silver platter for breakfast.

          But I mustn’t go to conclusions. What if he has different reasons of why he broke up with me. Ugh. I don’t know what I’m feeling right now as my emotions starts swirling inside me angry, upset, confused, sad. And now my mix emotions are causing my stomach to turn upside down.

         “Kyung, are you okay? You have gone pale.” Taewoon said shaking me out of my thoughts. I nodded even though I’m feeling sick. “Kyung can I ask you something?”

         I quirked an eyebrow at him trying to read him of what he’s going to ask. “Yeah? What is it?”

         “Why did the two of you broke up?” he asked in a serious tone and causing me to flinch at his question. I stare deeply at him trying to drop him he’s question but no use.           

            I sighed and hung my head low my heart aching badly at what I’m going to say. “He’s the one who broke up with me. He said to me that he’s been cheating on me and saying that he’s already… over me.”

         I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist using them to cover my face that’s now leaking with tears. I thought that all these years I can say it to everyone easily of why he broke up with me without giving a care. But I thought wrong, here I am crying as I remember those days every second of it. I thought I was strong enough for this.

         Then a realization came to me. I’m still haven’t move on with him and all these years I’m still in love with him.

            “Kyung, I’m so sorry for bringing such a sensitive topic. Let’s talk something else.” Taewoon said bringing his hands to  my face, using his thumbs to wipe away my tears.

            “Wait, I have to ask you a question.” I said trying to bring myself together. Taewoon smiled softly at me and nodded. “Go.”

            “Why did Jiho went to overseas?” I asked and gulped hoping to get a better answer and reason of why the Jiho went overseas. I mean Jiho never mentioned to me of going abroad to study there and hell I know he hates going overseas.

            Taewoon seems to caught off guard at my question as he flinch and stare at me wide eye. Minutes of silence when the of us just staring at each other. “Taewoon?” I said breaking the silence.

            Taewoon flinched again his mouth hanging open and knotting his eyebrows together. What the? Why does he look pissed right now?

            “That , he didn’t tell you?” he said in anger causing me to flinch and stare at him in confusion. What? What didn’t Jiho tell me? “What?” I finally asked.

            “He-“

            “Kyung! We’re home.” Mom yelled pausing Taewoon from his spot. Mom walks to the living room with my dad and Chan behind her.

            “Oh my! Who is this young fellow now?” mom asked in excitement. That’s right mom doesn’t know Taewoon is Jiho’s big brother she only knows that Jiho has a big brother but she never seen Taewoon before.

            “This is Taewoon, mom. My friend.” I said gesturing Taewoon who’s now facing my mother awkwardly. Taewoon greet each of my family until he finally said that he’s going to come home since it’s getting late.

            “Bye Kyung. I’ll visit next time.” Taewoon said.

            “Yeah sure.” I said in a little disappointment since he didn’t get to finish the answer to my question earlier.

            Taewoon smiled softly at me and ruffle my hair. “I’m sorry I didn’t answer you completely but I think it’s better for Jiho to answer your question.” He said, opening the front door, he gave me one last wave before he walks out.

            I sighed tiredly and went upstairs to my bedroom. My head ache painfully at the tiredness.

            Tomorrow. Tomorrow for sure I’m going to talk with Jiho.


 

I'm soooo sorry i took long to udate i'm just really really busy with life and school. 

Anyway... how is it so far? Let me know by commenting! ^^

SUBSCRIBE. VOTE. COMMENTIs <3