Give me your trust 2

Give me your trust

            The bell rang signalizing us the lunch period. I grab my things and stand up quickly, heading over to Ukwon. I grab his arm and drag him out of the room.

            We stop at our lockers and I let go of his arm.

            “Dude? You okay?” he said in worry.

            I force a smile and nodded. “Why wouldn’t I be?”

            We made our way to the cafeteria. Ukwon didn’t say something to me on the way. He knows when I’m not in the mood for talking.

            Of course Ukwon knows anything that happen between Jiho and I. Ukwon’s been my bestfriend since we’re freshmans.

            We buy some sandwiches and sat at the empty table across from each other.

            “Aish, I thought you’re already over him?” Ukwon asked breaking the silence between us.

            “I am over him.” I lied. Making my heart clenched.

            He leans forward to me and search something in my eyes before biting his sandwich.

            “Really? Because your eyes have some written words on it like ‘I miss him so much’, ‘I still love him’ and ‘god I want to kiss him’.” He said without breaking his eyes on me.

            I bowed my head, feeling my body starts to shake and my eyes starting to let go of tears.

            I hate it when he’s right.

             “Oh man I’m sorry.” He got up from his seat and sit next to me. He hugged me and I hug him back, resting my head on his neck.

            I sob on him not caring to the people who will see us like this. He my back comfortingly before finally letting go of him.

            He grabs my chin to look up to him and grabs his handkerchief to use it to wipe my tears. “Sorry. I didn’t mean to bring that up.” He said feeling guilty.

            “It’s okay.” I said, my voice shaky.

            He sighed and smiled sadly at me. “I know it hurts what he did to you but it’s time to move on. Hell I know it will be hard since he’s been your first boyfriend but it’s been two years Kyung, since he dump you.”

            “But… I don’t want to move on.” I said quietly and grab my half-eaten sandwich and taking a small bite.

            “What have he done to you?” he sighed and grab his sandwich.

            We eat in silence when a loud screaming voice of girls entered the cafeteria.

            “So noisy.” Ukwon snapped and turn his head to look at the noise. I glanced at him when he changed his expression to irritated to angry.

            “What?” I asked curiously.

            “The devil walked in.” he said and eat his sandwich angrily.

            “Well don’t take it on the sandwich.” I sighed and turn my head to look. My heart beats in maximum speed when I saw Jiho talking and smiling to some girl.

            Jealousy swept through me. How could he smile like that to someone and not me?

            Realizing what I just said I quickly bang my head multiple times to the table making anyone near me look at me weirdly.

            “Holy . Kyung what the hell?!” Ukwon said raising his voice.

            “I give you permission to kill me right here right now.” I groaned, lifting my head up and feeling my forehead throb in pain

            “I will do that when you pay the money you owe me.” Ukwon said and shrug.

            I sighed loudly and suddenly a shadow cast over me.

            “Kyung.” Jiho said quietly, the girls surrounding him earlier are now gone.

            I swallowed the lump in my throat and force myself to look at him.

            “Can we talk? In private?” he said.

            My heart fell when there’s a sad look in his eyes. I rarely see him sad back when we’re dating and when every time I saw him sad it make my heart ache and I just want to make him smile.

            “No he don’t want to talk to you in fact he don’t want to see you so be a good person you are… oh wait your not since you dump him. And leave us alone.” Ukwon said without looking at him.

            “Hey Ukwon.” Jiho said ignoring what Ukwon said earlier. Ukwon just glare at him and goes back to eating.

            “So… Kyung-“

            “What do want to talk about?” I asked keeping my face expressionless.

            “About…” he sighed and bows his head. “About the time we broke up.”

            "Then no. I don’t want to talk about it.” I said keeping myself calm.

            “Just let me explain-“

            I snapped. “No! You already made it clear that day that we are through. So there’s nothing to talk about!”

            Jiho flinched when my voice rise to the end. I never use to get angry, the last time I got angry is when Ukwon play a prank on me and that happened when we’re freshman.

            “Kyung please.” Jiho said almost begging but I’m not buying it.

            The bell rang and I immediately jolt out of there, Ukwon following me.

            I went to the bathroom, opening the faucet and splashing my face with the cold water. I pull my handkerchief and wipe my face.

            The bathroom door opened and Ukwon entered. “You ditch me. You egg!”

            I stare at him, raising my eyebrow. “Really? An egg?”

            “Well sue me for not having a better insult.” He said pouting.

            He sighed and looks at me worriedly. “Kyung I think you should give him a chance to talk to you. I mean have you seen him earlier. He’s so desperate to talk to you.”

            “No. I don’t want to talk to him.” I said and put my handkerchief back in my pocket, fixing my hair in front of the mirror.

            “Maybe he had a reason for breaking up with you. Don’t you wanna hear that?” he said raising an eyebrow.          

            “Whatever he’s reasons are I still won’t buy it.” I said coldly. “I don’t think I trust him anymore.”

            “You think?” he said emphasizing the word think. “I know a part of you still trust him. So why don’t you just hear him out?”

            I sighed and glare at him, while he bashes his eyes innocently.

“You know I will run you with my car back and forth until you die.”

            “Dude you love me. You would never do that.” He said and put his arm around my shoulder dragging me out to the hallway.

            “Try me.” I said smirking.

            “Aww come on dude what about our bromance? I ship it. Kyuwon.” He said with a laugh.

            “Aish! That name is ugly.” I said, sticking my tongue out in disgust. “Let’s go with Ukyung.”

            We stare at each other before bursting into laughter. We stopped laughing and went to our classroom, sitting down at our seats.

            Jiho still isn’t here. My mind went back earlier to him looking desperate to talk to me. I want to talk to him but what if he says he wants to get back together? I don’t think I can take it.

            He promised me that he will never leave me. Never. And as stupid as I am I trusted him, I gave him my trust because I know he meant his promises to me.

            But look what he did. He broke up with me and leave me in the park without even saying goodbye.

            But what if Ukwon is right? What if he really had a reason for breaking up with me? Should I believe whatever he’s reason was?

            I grip my hair to my sides and lightly bang my head to my table.

            Alright. I will talk to him.