Give me your trust 1

Give me your trust

          “Wha-what?”

            I must be hearing things. No, no It’s not what I thought it would be.

            “I’m over you okay? I been cheating on you since last week.” He said rather calm. how he could be calm when he’s starting to break my ing heart to pieces.

            “B- but why?” I said in a small voice while looking at his eyes looking for something that say that he’s just making a joke or he didn’t mean it but found nothing.

            We were happy - ing really happy in our relationship but this last week he just became distance to me. When I ask him why, he just said that he has always something to do.

            I never thought he would cheat; he’s just not that type of pers`on who would lie to my face and cheat with someone else. He’s too good for that.

            “I’m just over you.” He said with a shrug. “I don’t want to be here any longer.”

            I watch him walk away, heading over to the gate of the park to exit. I want to run to him and tell him how much I love him and kiss him deeply.

             But I’ve been frozen with his words. He didn’t even say goodbye.

            The weather above me became gray like my heart turn into. Seems like the weather knows what I been feeling now that it start to rain.

            My eyes still locked on his retreating figure. Until it begun to blur when the rain poured harder. Even my eyes begun to blur I don’t know if it’s because of the rain or because of the tears.

            2 years later

            “Ahh… Finally were now in our senior years. And god I miss the scent of the school.”

            “You mean the scent of hell.”

            “Yeah that.”

            I grinned at Ukwon as we walk in the school hallway that’s filled with many students. We’re now making our way to where our lockers.

            I really don’t miss school but I miss my friends here.

            When we made it to our locker we quickly put our things in there and get the things that we will use in our class.

            “So you know that our favorite band will have a concert here right? You go?” Ukwon said after he shut his locker.

            “Hell yeah. It will be in three weeks right?” I asked and shut my locker. He nodded and opens his mouth to say something but he was shoved into me.

            “Aish. What the hell? Who the hell shoved me?” Ukwon said as he stands up straight and looks around in irritation.

            I glanced to the guy who shoved him and my heart fell. I look to the guy who just made his turn to the schools hallway, disappearing completely out of my sight.

            My eyes widened, my mind flashed back with him and me smiling looking happy together.

            Tears threatening to come in my eyes but I quickly shook it. It must be just someone who looks like him.

            “Dude, you okay?” Ukwon said raising an eyebrow. “You look like that time when you saw your parents together ing in the couch.”

            I snapped and made a disgusted face. “Oh … why did you have to bring that up. Dude I don’t want to be reminded by things that scared me for life.”

            He laughed, the bell rung and we made our way to our class. Forgetting the boy I saw earlier. Relax Kyung he just looks like him he’s not really him.

            We entered the classroom, noticing that the blackboard has a drawing of our seating plan.

            Ukwon and I groaned and went to our seats in irritation that our teacher ing give us a seat plan.

            I sat at my table and luckily, I’m sitting at the corner next to the window while Ukwon sat at the middle.

            According to the seat plan the one who’s supposed to be sitting next to me is vacant, seems undecided yet.

            Minutes passed when the teacher finally came. He said a few introductions of him and hell all of us are starting to die of boredom.

            “Enough about me. Now we’re going to have a new transferred student here in our class although he said that he went to school here two years ago.” The teacher suddenly said catching the class attention.

            “Some of you should probably recognize him but anyways here he is.” He turns his head to the open door of the classroom and gesture someone to come in.

            My heart clenched tight. God please tell me I’m dreaming so I can wake from this nightmare.

            “Class this is Woo Jiho.” The teacher said happily while patting he’s back.

            What the hell is he doing here? Ever since he broke up with me, I never saw him again. And now he just shows up like this without even a warning.

            I really don’t want to see him again but a little part of me truly misses him since he’s my first boyfri- ex boyfriend. Woo Jiho.

            Man I really don’t want to mention his name even in my thought I don’t want to mention it. It just makes my heart bang loudly that it’s going to start to hurt really bad.

            “Nice to meet y’all.” He said before bowing his head. Now that I notice it, his voice become deep, his hair that once really long is now on above his eyes while his sides are shaved, his eyes became sharper that it look more amazing on him, his nose still the same and his lips that are so red and plump.

            My mind flashed of Jiho and me kissing, feeling those lips on me. My heart clenched tighter but my face became red on the memory of Jiho kissing me.

            “Now where will you sit?” the teacher said looking around for empty space and I heard girls begun to giggle. I roll my eyes at them but it became round when I realized there’s an empty seat next to me.

            I bowed my head, closing my eyes tightly and crossed my fingers, please please, don’t let him sit next to me.

            “There.”

            My eyes snapped open when Jiho spoke. I glanced at his feet, without lifting my head, and making his way towards me.

            .

            “Hey.”

            Double .

            I glanced up at him lifting my head slightly. But I’m not looking at his eyes; I might have a breakdown if I look at it so instead I’m looking at his collar.

            “Is this seat taken?” he said pointing to the seat next to me. I shook my head and he sat down. He turns to look at me but I quickly turn my head to the window.

            “Hey.” He said but I still didn’t look.

            “Hey you.” He said again after a seconds I didn’t respond.

            “Is Park Kyung here?” the teacher asked, looking at his attendant notebook not even glancing at us.

            “Here.” I said quietly thankfully the teacher heard it. I glanced out of the corner of my eye, looking at  Jiho’s expression.

            As expected he look surprised as hell, he turn pale for a second and his mouth is hanging open but it looks like he’s trying to say something. He look like he's seen a ghost.

            I turn my head again, looking out the window. I heard him call me again but I ignored him.

            “Kyung… I miss you.”

            My heart begun to beat rapidly at what I heard. That's so unexpecting after he broke up with me, leaving me without even saying goodbye and not fulfilling the promises he made that's all he got to say. Shouldn't he say sorry to me? Or was i not worth it?

            I turn my head slowly to him seeing him smiling softly at me the thoughts earlier beginning to fade away. I look deeply into his eyes seeing guilt flashed across on it.

            I’m about to smile when the memories of him breaking up with me came flooding in.

            I shook my head slightly at him and stare into his brown eyes.

            “I don’t.” I said in no expression.

            Hurt flashed across his eyes but it quickly replaced again by guilt. He looks down and sad for a moment there that i just wanna hug him and tell him it's going to be ok but i resisted the urge. He turns to look at the teacher who I didn’t realize starting to lecture.

             I look out the window again and bit my lip.

            Regretting the words that left my mouth.


 

How is the first chap? Good? Bad? Terrible?! Well let me know by commenting^^ Again let me know if some of my grammars are wrong so i can fix it. ;))

SUBSCRIBE. VOTE. COMMENT. Is <3