Give me your trust 5

Give me your trust

            “Kyung! It’s time to wake up- oh you’re up.” Mom said as she open the door.

            I didn’t pay any attention to her as I got up and leave the room to go to the bathroom passing my mom who’s raising an eyebrow at me.

            As I went to grab the door handle of the bathroom door, the door burst open. And my little brother ran out and accidentally bumps me on the shoulder causing me to fall.

            He let out a gasp and pulled me up to stand. “Hyung! I’m sorry, I’m late so I’m in a hurry-“ i ignored him and he’s voice got cut off when I entered the bathroom and close the door.

            I started stripping my clothes off before going to the bath tub.

                 “Mom, what’s wrong with hyung today? He didn’t even yell at me when I ran into him.” I heard Chan’s muffled voice outside the room.

     “I don’t know. He’s been like that since yesterday.” Mom answered. “He’s been out of himself since he came home yesterday.”

            Yesterday, huh?

            “Can we be together again?” he said turning me around completely. A blush tinted on my face at how close our face is.

            “Wha-“ I didn’t get to finish when his lips attack mine.

            My mind and body froze as he deepened the kiss.

            What’s happening?

            Why is he kissing me?

            Why is my heart beating so loudly but at the same time aching so much?

            Reality came back to me when his tongue started my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. And his hands started roaming around my body.

            No.

            Gathering my strength, I successfully push Jiho. A flood of tears started to fill up on my eyes as the mixture of fear and pleasure came in me.

            His eyes became wide and his lips started gaping like a fish. He looks like he couldn’t believe at what he did.

            “Kyung, I- I’m sorry. I don’t know what came over me.” He said with a shaky voice and bringing both of his hands on his head, gripping his hair tightly.

            “Please, don’t… don’t hate me.” He mumbled and his body started shaking. “I just want to be with you again.” Then he started biting his lips.

            I watch silently as he contains himself from crying.

            “Shut up. Crying won’t do you anything.”

            He froze for a second before looking directly at me. I cringed as I saw a slight of blood on his lips; he must be biting his lips hard that it cause to bleed.

            “You’re a man aren’t you?” I said moving towards him until I’m just one step away from him. And bringing my hands to hold his face.

            “If you’re a man then prove it. Prove it to me that you want to be together again!”

            A deep blush came on my face as I remembered those words. I can’t believe I said something like that and to JIho too.

            And now some questions are circling in my head like: Should I trust him? Will he really prove something?

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

            “…ung. Kyung, you ugly piece of- Uff!” Ukwon let out a groan and instantly clutch his stomach where I punch him. “Argh, that hurt.”

            “Shut up.” I sighed hanging my head low not in the mood to get angry at him.

            Ukwon bent his head and turn to look at me. “What’s with you today? You’ve been sour since I pick you up.”

            Right, he doesn’t know what happened to me and Jiho since I don’t want to tell him cause I know he’s going to throw a fit at Jiho.

            “Kyung- is that Jiho and Minhyuk?” he mumbled and stops his walk causing me to stop too.

            I raised my head and turn to Ukwon who’s looking behind our backs. My eyes began to wide as I saw Jiho running towards us and waving his hand to catch our attention, while Minhyuk coolly walks behind him.

            “Kyung!” yelled Jiho. Suddenly my stomach began to feel strange and my heart beats began thumping wildly. Woah, no. No way. I’ve watched enough romance to know this and I’m not gonna fall for this-

            “Hey, Kyung.” –.

            Jiho is now in front of us, both of his hands on his knees and he’s breathing rapidly trying to catch his breath with Minhyuk just behind him. “Kyung it’s good that we catch up on you.”

            “Uh- may I ask why?” Ukwon asked cringing at both of them.

            “Oh, Kyung and I are going somewhere for a bit.” Jiho said smiling sheepishly. Oh God I hate those smiles, they always makes him… cute. I hate myself.

            “Wait, what?” Ukwon and I said at the same time. Before I could asked another question Jiho suddenly put his arm around me and began to push me towards an alley.

            “We’re taking a shortcut.” He said still pushing me.

            “Wait, what about Ukwon?” I asked and turn my head to look behind me, seeing Minhyuk holding Ukwon’s arm stopping him from coming towards us and Ukwon bickering at Minhyuk at how annoying he is.

            “Where are we going anyway? We’re going to be late.” I said struggling from him to stop walking.

            He stopped pushing me and removes his arm around me. He moved in front of me and gently grabs my hand then we started walking again.

            There’s no point removing my hand now, I know JIho every time you remove your hand on his hold he will always grab it again.

            “To granny.” He answered with a small smile on his lips. “Granny?”  I mumbled, unsure who this granny is.

            He sighed and chuckled. “You know granny rice balls?” he said looking at me. “Remember?”

            Granny rice balls? A flashback suddenly came into me showing a granny giving us a rice balls every time we go to school on Monday’s.

            Before I could tell Jiho that I remember now, we suddenly stop in front of a small store and the first thing I noticed are the children with their parents gathering around a granny who’s giving free rice balls to the kids on their way to school.

            “Do you remember every time we go to school on Mondays we always pass this store to grab some granny’s rice balls?” JIho said looking at me then back at the granny.

            “I remember now.” I said with a soft smile on my lips.

            I remember the first time we came here JIho had a stomach ache while we’re on our way to school and complaining that he’s hungry then when we saw the granny giving rice balls to children, he suddenly sprinted towards granny asking if he could have some rice balls too.

            I remember laughing my off because of him, looking so desperate for food even now thinking about it, it always makes me smile.

            Since then every Monday we always pass this store to grab some granny’s rice ball.

            “Come on there’s only a few kids around granny, let’s go grab some.” He said walking towards granny and me following behind.

            “Hey granny, remember me.” JIho said pointing his face. The granny lifts her head and gasp followed by a grinned happily when she saw Jiho’s face.

            “Of course how could I forget that handsome of yours.” Granny said smiling, she suddenly look behind Jiho and saw me while I wave awkwardly.

            “Oh that’s right you two always came here for rice balls. Well here you go.” Granny grab two rice balls on the tray in front of her and give it to ours. “Now hurry you two are going to be late.”

            “Thanks granny! We will come again next Monday.” JIho said smiling and waving at her. “Thank you.” I said smiling softly.

            Opening the wrap of the rice balls, I took a bite on it, Jiho doing the same. “It still tastes the same. Delicious.” Jiho said and I nod in approval.

            While eating the rice balls, I can’t help but ask him a question. “Why are you doing this?”

            Jiho turn to look at me and smile. “Well let’s just say that I’m doing this because I want to gain again your trust on me. And by doing that I’m going to you to prove it oh and to prove my feelings for you also.”

            A blush came on me followed by a cough. “Woah, are you okay?” Jiho ask worriedly when I accidentally choke on my rice balls.

            He patted my back gently while chuckling. “Your face is so red so cute.” After saying that he leaned forward and kiss my cheek.

            “A-! Go kill yourself.” I grumbled and glare at him before I shove him aside and fasten my walk leaving him behind me.

             “Wait, oi Kyung!” He yelled running behind me. “Oh come on Kyung it’s just a kiss. Woah don’t fasten your walk- sorry okay? Kyung!”

            “I hate you.” I said still fastening my walk and listening to Jiho’s plead. A small smirk on my lips form cause I know I’m enjoying this, teasing Jiho.

            And what I said earlier kinda shock me because there’s no anger on my tone but a playful one.


 

Hey! hey! hey!

Sorry for not updating early like i used to. My laptop broke cuz it got wet on the rain -_-" Anyways now i have a new laptop although it's second hand it's still new to me. 

AAAAAAAND *drum roll IT'S MY FCKING BRTHDAY ON MARCH 3 *aaaaaaand nobody cares TT^TT

SUBSCRIBE. VOTE. COMMENTIs <3