*Love Hour*

*Monster In Me*

Hibari was frowning while searching for some clean clothes for her Mr Wolf who always tends to run around ! Since the wardrobe consist of Mino’s clothes it is kind of hard to find Mr Wolf perfect fit. Mr Wolf is much on the leaner and taller side compare to Mino. She sighs as she thought of the fresh claw marks she saw on Maki’s body just now. She was worried about Maki safety and also felt touched over Maki sacrificing his own life in order to protect her best friend. Hibari search for a first aid box but there were none in the room and the sudden thought of Maki’s medicine is Mino’s blood she let out a snort thinking how stupid she was. Maki need no first aid box at all.

“What you snorting about?”Maki sudden voice behind her makes her jump as she put a fresh tee shirt and a black slack on the bed for him.

Hibari turn to the sound of his voice but immediately regrets as what she saw again and again always left her flushes with embarrassment.

“Arrghh! Maki! At the very least cover up will you?”Hibari yelp and she turn around avoiding Maki who was standing on the bathroom mat and dripping wet.

“Sorry! You gave no towel in the first place, I got no choice to get out like this..”Maki said while he let out a mischievous chuckle.

“Stay! Don’t move!” Hibari quickly open the wardrobe and found some fresh white towels. She grab a piece and threw it to Maki with her eyes tightly shut not wanting to see his ness.

“Thank you!” Maki covered himself with the fluffy white towel and walk over towards Hibari who is facing her back at him. He gently touches her shoulder and hugs her from behind.

“Thank you Hibari... for the care you gave me..” He then touches his soft pink lips onto Hibari’s soft and supple cheeks.

“Maki.. I...”Hibari went speechless and on the other hand she felt a sense of happiness and glad that Maki appreciate her that much, it just make her love him more.

“Err.. by the way Hibari... I got a confession to make...” Maki turn Hibari towards him.

“What is it?”Hibari got confused.

“You need to get use to this...”Maki suddenly pull off his towel leaving him and Hibari just could not do anything as she was tightly trapped in Maki’s strong arms.

“Maki!” Hibari squirm and try her very best to look away but she was drown in the end by the sweetness of Maki’s lips on her own.

While Mr Wolf and Ms Witch were on cloud nine, Miyavi sat silently next to Yuzuyu. The atmosphere was somehow awkward and tense. Miyavi knew that Yuzuyu was trying to get some of his attention but he on purpose ignore it. Yuzuyu keep on looking at him like she was waiting for him to say something or do something. In the end Yuzuyu got frustrated and cannot control her emotions that she has buried, she burst out sobbing which shock Miyavi who did not expect that.

“Hey.. What’s wrong?” Miyavi turn and saw Yuzuyu sobbing and he got all flustered not knowing what to do next or rather he have lost the touch, It have been more than a centuries he got involved with any women so it is kind of complex being with one right now and not knowing what and how to comfort them

“You are!!”Yuzuyu smack him on his chest and turn away from him. She wipes her tears from the back of her hand and pout looking away. She does not want him to see her ruin face. It was not her intention of making herself cry especially in front of Miyavi. She do not want him to see her like one desperate bimbo who kind of cling to some man but the feeling she had buried for quite a while and also seeing that Miyavi himself treat her like nothing makes her burst out.

“What?!”Miyavi.

“I hate you! I hate you!”She was letting all her emotions out, she could not bear any more thinking that she was the only one who tried her best to be with him. It seems that Miyavi simply just do not care or even bother to try to be with her. Miyavi have this character like he seems not to bother but only himself knew how worried or how he really felt inside his heart.

“Tell me what I did wrong now? I just could not understand you women!” He actually knew what Yuzuyu was thinking but he just want Yuzuyu to say out aloud what was in her heart, he want to hear it from her itself.

“No!” Yuzuyu shake her head and sulk while pushing Miyavi arms away who tried to pull her close towards him.

“Yuzuyu... please?”

“You... it always seems that I am trying but... you don’t care at all. I told you I want to try and I like you!”

“Like me? You sure that is a correct term to use?” Miyavi look at how flustered Yuzuyu was and tried to control his laughter.

“No.. I, Hey! You could read my mind! You should know!” She looks up at him sulking innocently, MIyavi wanted to smile looking at that cute face of hers but well he control it.

“I can read mind of course but I could not read what is in your heart...” Miyavi smile looking at her and she let out a sigh.

“Fine! I LOVE YOU! Happy now?!” Yuzuyu said out loud and turn her back around feeling utterly embarrassed.

“Yes I am! Thank you!”Miyavi pull her close and hug her. She laid herself on his chest surrendering to the sound of his pounding heartbeat.

“I am too Yuzuyu. It is just that I do not know if this is even right... we are taking a very big risk just being like this.. I’m worried about you.. If you father were to know...” Miyavi words were interrupted when Yuzuyu shut him off with a touch of her soft lips against his; he was taken by surprise for Yuzuyu bravery.

“I don’t want to talk about all this.. please? I just want to stay like this and don’t ruin the moment...”She tightens her grips on Miyavi waist and he obliged to her demands. He her soft beautiful hair and kissed her forehead. He just could not believe that out of all others he had fallen for her, the daughter of a fatal enemy.