*Attack*

*Monster In Me*

The three girls were walking aimlessly at the huge mall which was surprisingly super crowded for a weekdays. Today out of so many days they were lucky enough to be off from school early due to what they said paper marking day for those 1st term student. Since they have no other plans that day they decided to do some window shopping and Yuzuyu needed to get a new sets of undergarments as well. They enters the girly pinky lingerie shop which happen to be Yuzuyu favourite brands, Victoria Secret. While they were looking for Yuzuyu size a very y looking girl approach them.

“Yah! What you doing?” that y girl turn out to be their classmate, Hyuna.

“Oit! Shopping of course... you?” Hibari asked.

“Same and it’s too pack! Hey anyway you girls are invited to my party! Please say you all will come?”

“What party? It’s too early for a Christmas party right?”Kaylee

“Err... it’s more like a normal party, come on! My parents won’t be there and you girls can even sleepover.... ok?”

After much persuasion form Hyuna, we all agreed to go provided our parents give us the permission first. Anyway it will be kind of hard for the three of us to be away especially Kaylee but hope that we be able to go since Hyuna will be doing it at her parents old white mansion which was situated near to Seoraksan area overlooking a solitude pine forest. Hyuna daddy’s is a rich man so it was not a surprise that they own quite a few houses, mansion and even a holiday cabin. We were looking forward to go for that trip.

The weekends came way too early maybe because they were so excited for the trip. Hibari pack light then she proceed picking Yuzuyu and last will be Kaylee, on the way to fetch the two girls Hibari suddenly felt a little uncomfortable, she felt or rather sense that something bad is going to happen but she thought it was merely just a nervous breakdown due to the anxiety of the trip. She pushes that thought away at the back of her mind and proceeds.

“Hey! Did you asked the two boys? Aren’t they coming?” Kaylee open as soon as she enters the old mustang of Hibari.

Hibari and Yuzuyu actually invited Maki and Miyavi along for the trip but both of them were rejected. Both of them gave the reason that they hate crowded places and party is just not meant for them. Yuzuyu explains to Kaylee what happens.

“What?! they just got no life!”

“Anyway.. lets just have fun.. just us girls ok?” Kaylee continues as she taps Hibari and Yuzuyu shoulder.

Hibari drove for nearly four hours and at last we reach the place safe and sound. To our surprise that place is full of people and what we thought of a quiet weekend get a way turns up to be a party full of swing, wasted kids drinking booze and getting drunk and even making out right in the middle of the pavement. We look at each other feeling a little disappointed and disbelief. Hyuna welcome us and even settle us in a huge Victorian bedroom. We felt a little awkward to be partying downstairs so we rest a little and hang out by ourselves until Hyuna butler knock on the door and informing that Hyuna was looking for us.

We quickly freshen up and went downstairs. The music was loud and the bar was full of people waiting to get their drinks. Hyuna came over at us and introduce us to a few boys and then drag us right on the dance floor. We somehow manage to loosen up and dance to the beat. Kaylee suddenly got thirsty and excuse herself to get a drink. At the bar while waiting for a bloody mary to be ready a man with shouldered hair and a nice pair set of eyes came approaching her.

“Hi.. I’m shin... you’re alone?” Kaylee turn and she got mesmerize by that charming face.

“Err... I’m with my friends... they still dancing.. and I got thirsty..”

“Sorry.. can’t hear you well!” Shin raised his voice and came right close to Kaylee’s face. Their face was just an inch away; Kaylee could smell Shin’s body scent. He smells so masculine and it makes her heart skip a beat. They talk for a while or rather to say they flirt.

“Errr... Shin, I got to go to my friends now before they notice I went missing...”

“Well... missing is not the word... its more like I’m kidnapping you...” he smirks.

“See you around shin...” Kaylee touch his shoulder and walk away towards the dance floor and then she saw that her friends were not there.

Upon seeing that both of her best friend was not there, Kaylee got a little worried. She went around the crowded dance floor trying to sense them but to no avail. She even went upstairs to their room and opens all the subsequent rooms still they are nowhere to be found.                                                        

“Where are they? How the hell am I going to look for them in this huge mansion?” Kaylee was saying to herself when Shin came once more and approach her.

“Hey. You don’t look ok? What’s wrong?”

“My friends they’re gone, I can’t find them...”

“Oh.. well maybe they just having some fun... don’t worry about it...”

“No.. I... I mean we were supposed to be with each other and I knew them well that they won’t went off like that without me.. I really have to find them..” Kaylee start to panic, in her world anything bad could happen and somehow that feeling she sense at that moment is what she is afraid of.

“Ok ok.. Let’s go.. Come on.. I help you..”Shin held Kaylee’s hand and guides her outside to look for the girls.

There were still quite a few people outside, some were standing, sitting talking and enjoying the booze that Hyuna have laid for them. Kaylee start shouting for Hibari and Yuzuyu. She went and walk towards the deserted backyard followed by Shin too was shouting for the girls. While Kaylee was too engross searching for her two missing friends suddenly someone grabs her by her shoulder and covered and nose, that person is suffocation her. She fought a little and manages to turn to look at her attacker. She got a shock and before she fainted she saw the clear face and evil grins of Shin. The guy who she thought was her new friend.

 

The living room was so quiet except for the occasional sounds of a man burping. The light was so dim that it was even hard to see clearly what is in front of you. Maki was drinking his favourite Asashi beer accompanied by another frustrated looking man, Miyavi.

“What’s up with you?” Miyavi breaking the silent.

“Huh? Nothing much...”

“Nothing much? You seldom look so down.. Women problems?”

“Sort of...how about you?”

“Yeah.. the same, this girl asked me out to a party and I rejected her...”

“Me too...”Maki took another sip of the beer.

“A party as well? Where? The white mansion?” Miyavi asked looking a little surprise.

“How the hell... hey stop reading my mind...”

Both of them look a little stunt to find out that they were invited coincidentally to the same party and it happens that the two girls they talk about was friends as well. Both of them were debating whether if it is too late if they were to go now or should they just stay at home and get drunk and have some brother bonding session when suddenly Mino cam flying by the two of them.

“Damn it Mino!” Maki got a shock and he nearly drops the can of beer he was holding. Mino transforms and burst out laughing looking at him.

“Why both of you look so gloomy?” Mino took a seat next to Miyavi and open a can of beer.

They told Mino what were their problems and Mino actually asked them to go rather then sat here thinking unhappily and feeling all guilty. At the right same timing, Miyavi and Maki got up and went off to their room to change at the same time they force Mino to go along as well. Mino refuse but both his hyungs just would not take a simple ‘no’. He had no other choice. With the power they had, getting there was a no problem. The three of them transform and poof they went. Maki obviously was the werewolf and right above him were Mino the Raven and Miyavi the Crow.

When they reach the place, it had quieten down except for some wasted drunkard who keep on mumbling to themselves and then fall asleep along the pavement and on the grass patch. The three of them went looking for the girls, they even try sensing them but the place was overpowered by the scent of something similar like Maki.

“Maki!” Maki turn to the source of the voice and found Nikky and Kai standing in front of him that is when he senses something was just not right.

“Tell me now what you have done to them?!” Maki commanded them. As an alpha, the two of them could not simply lie to Maki therefore they told him. Maki then went straight to them and beat them both up as punishment. Miyavi and Mino quickly went over when they saw what happen.

“What’s the problem?” Mino asked.

“Well... I... the girls, they were kidnapped...” Maki was panting and both Nikky and Kai was on the ground kneeling asking for forgiveness.

“What the !” Miyavi and Mino felt their anger rising and then slowly the feeling of angst creeps out of them.

“Damn it! We have to find them!” Mino shouted.

“I got to confess something... “Maki look at them both and confess that he was asked to kill Kaylee by the lord order but knowing that the girl Hibari was her best friend and his own best friend was in love with her, he was having a hard time on completing his mission.

“Don’t you ever dare touches Kaylee!” Mino went berserk and grabs Maki by the collar and now Maki was even hissing at Mino, luckily enough Miyavi was there and break the two of them away.

“ you guys! Can we focus on rescuing those girls and continue this argument later?!”

They were about to turn and search the other area when Yosuke, Lay and Tao came out from hiding, the way they look at them were with much hatred and anger. The three of them changed into their wolf form, they walk in circle waiting for the time to pounce on Maki, Miyavi and Mino. With a blink from Maki’s eyes, the three wolves pounce on them. Maki and Mino manage to avoid the attack but Miyavi was a little late, one of the wolf had pin him down but he counter it using his own mystical blue flame sword. He cast a spell in his head and the sword appears from his right hand, he slashes that wolf back and it went howling in pain and Miyavi manage to break free.

“Go! I hold onto them... you both go find the girls first!!!” Maki told Mino and Miyavi to go find the girls while he holds the rest of the wolves.

They both found the three girls unconscious tied against a pole in the middle of the pine forest. They tried to approach but were stop by Shin and Sehun.

“Well well well... look who came to the rescue?, didn’t I told you Sehun... something was not right with them in the first place, they cannot be trusted...” Shin nudges Sehun who look at them with an evil grin.

“I can’t wait to tell the lord!” Sehun growls and at that exact moment the two of them transform into a huge silver fur wolf and without hesitation they pounce at Mino and Miyavi.

The two men and wolves were fighting against each other. The wolves keep on attacking them without fear and with extra cautious, knowing that if Mino were to bite them it could be fatal and also if Miyavi blue flame sword were to touch them, they will burn. Both Mino and Miyavi are able to defend themselves well due to their agility. They fought and without knowing more and more wolves keep popping out from the pine forest.

As the fighting continues Hibari regains her conscious, she turn and saw her two best friends weak and limp against the pole. She gather whatever strength left and chant a spell hoping that the two girls would wake up and thanks heaven it works. They tried to untie the ropes that bind them but it was definitely too tight. Suddenly Kaylee let out a shriek and cast an unknown spell and the ropes disappeared in mid air and they were free.

“Kaylee! Are you alright?!” Yuzuyu called out to her but she ignore. Kaylee facial expression changes, her eyes turns black as a coal, she became pale and scary, she bare her teeth which turns to fang and as though as she was in a trance she stood right in front of her best friends with her hands at her side, she chant another spells, as soon as she did that strong wind starts to blow, the cloud shifted and covered the bright full moon in the sky and even the pines trees sways and were far bent beyond destructions. Suddenly there was a loud boom, sounds like an explosion but without any detonation around. The sound followed by a shock wave that make the earth trembles with lots of rapid sands and stones flying. The wolves got a fright and all of them disperse even the others tried to shelter themselves by covering their face but Kaylee still standing sturdy before she collapse on the hard ground.

“Kaylee! Wake up! What is wrong with her?!” Hibari shook her shoulder forcing and hoping that Kaylee could open her eyes.

“How the hell she even manages to do that?” Yuzuyu was still in shock seeing what her best friend did.

“I don’t know but it was so strong and that energy I felt from her was worse and I felt the fear...” Hibari continues.

“I felt that too! I’m so confused Hibari... she did it alone not even with our help?”

“Something is not right about her Yuzuyu..”

“Girls! This is not the time to discuss...”Mino interrupted them and quickly grab and carry Kaylee in his arms.

“She’s exhausted, follow me! We have to get out from here...” Mino walks ahead.

“Yuzuyu! Are you alright?!”Miyavi came running behind them.

“I am... but Kaylee...”Yuzuyu were now in Miyavi arms felt a sense of relief.

“It’s ok, we will talk about it later.. come on!”Miyavi held her hands and lead her but was stop when Hibari asked about Maki.

“Where’s Maki?!”

“Don’t worry! He will come to us...”Miyavi assured her.

Yuzuyu held Hibari hands and nod trying to keep her calm. All of them walk as quiet as they can trying not to cause any attention in the pine forest. Walking silently in the middle of a forest without anything except for a Vampire and Jinn as a guide was sure creepy but even so they were the ones who came to their rescue. Indeed they are able to trust them. They keep hearing the howling of a wolf and they know it was Maki they cannot stop but to move forward to find a safe place and their only hope was Maki to be ok and not dead!.