Chapter 5

My Wife Is A Cheater

Taeng's pov

"Sir you can't go inside the emergency room." The nurse said to me.

"Fck! that's my wife in there" I can't help but to rub my face in frustration

"I'm sorry sir, we will do everything we can" and with that the emergency room close on me. 

"What have I done?" I asked myself as I let myself down sit to the waiting area.

"What happened bro?!" Yul half screamed while running towards me

"I don't know, Yul. I have done too much. I didn't know she was pregnant" 

"With your child?"

"Of course! what kind of question is that?!" I bursted at Yul

"Ohh easy bro. You we're the one who keeps on blabbering that your wife is a cheater."

"I know it's mine, I felt it. I don't know what to do if something bad happen to the baby. I pushed her....I didn't know....I pushed her" I was strangling my own hair, I didn't know what to do at this state.

"I know you didn't mean that bro, that's an accident" Yul said while tapping my shoulders

"But damn man I can't understand you, now you look like a worried husband here like, you care at all"

"That is because I care, assh*le!"

"Are you referring to yourself?" 

"Damn it Kwon, you're not helping."

I waited and waited, looking on those two wide white doors hoping that a doctor come out and tell me that everything is okay.

2 hours past by and still nothing

And then I heard the door opened and saw the doctor walking to me with an uneasy eyes while removing his surgery mask.

"Are you the husband of Mrs. Kim?" He asked me and I nodded

He sighed and said.
"I am sorry Mr. Kim, we did everything we could. Everyone can see her now but I advice that only few should visit her and let her rest. My deepest condolences to you and your wife." 

"Why?? You didn't do your job, you didn't save the baby!! Why?? And there I thought the doctors in this hospital are the best! You didn't save my baby!" I shouted as I gripped both of his shoulders

"Stop it Taeng! it's not his fault." Yul said and grabbed me away from the doctor

"I'm really sorry Mr. Kim" and with that the doctor hurriedly walk away.

"You didn't do your best!! And now my baby is dead!" I shouted and kept on punching the wall until my knuckles bleed.

Then I fell on the floor and felt stinging pain.

Yul punched me straight in the face and said

"Wake up bro, you're killing yourself"

"I deserved to die Yul, I killed an innocent child."

And for the first time in my life I felt my world crumbled in pieces.

A few minutes after I saw Mr. and Mrs. Hwang running towards us. I called them while I am waiting they deserve to know what happened, excluding that part where I pushed her. I am feeling guilty and embarassed at the same time that I couldn't face them. I also tried to call my parents but they are unreachable since they are out of the country.

"Is my daughter okay?" Mr. Hwang asked me but I can't seemed to find the right words to say. 

"Yes your daughter is alright, Mr. Hwang" Yul in to save me

"Thank God" Mrs. Hwang said 

"But I'm afraid to say that their baby is..." Yul continued

"Oh Jesus...." Mr Hwang said with his hand in his mouth  not even wanting to let Yul continue. And then I heard Mrs. Hwang cry.


"I am sorry Mr. and Mrs. Hwang, I think I needed to cool myself" I mumbled. I looked miserable, I couldn't even looked at them in the eye.

"We understand son, go and rest. We'll take care of Tiffany" Mr. Hwang said

"I'll accompany him." Yul said and the dragged me out of the hospital.

 -
Tiffany's pov

I felt my head throbbing as I opened my eyes. It's all white in here, where am I?

I felt someone tugging my hand and then I saw a face worriedly looking at me "Umma?" 

"How are you feeling, honey?"

"What happened?" I asked hoarsely 

"It's better for you to rest first, honey. Are you in pain? Your dad called the doctor as soon as you moved your fingers." She said avoiding my question

"I know it, the baby's gone. I felt something in here" I said as I clutch my stomach. No matter how she hide it from me.

My mother looked away from me confirming my words.

The pain is still here but the pain in my heart is much stronger.

"It's my fault. It's my body, I should have known." Tears start flowing with my eyes.

Why does it have to happen to my baby? Why? It should have been me! I am the one who should die.


"Shhhh It's no ones fault, honey. Everything's gonna be alright" My mother said while caressing my hair comforting me.

"You and Taeng can always try again. There's a reason for everything that happenned." She continued.

That name.. Tae... I can't even say it now. Anger rose in me... He killed my baby. 
"No. I don't have a husband anymore" I said with full of bitterness in my voice.

"What are you talking about, dear?" Her furrowed brows showing that she clearly didn't understand what I just said. 

It's because you know nothing, mom.

"I can't stand him. I don't want to see him anymore. I don't want to breath the same air with him. I hate him" 

Pain. Anger. Loneliness. All of what I am feeling right now.

"Don't say that honey, you should rest first. It's all in your mind now. He also lose the baby"


Hi didn't lose one, he killed one! I want to say it out loud but my own voice stopped me. 

"I loathed him with all of my life, I want a divorce, Umma. And please, I want to be alone for a moment and tell the doctor to check up on me later." I said seriously and my mother nodded weakly.

"Where are you now,my baby? Your umma hopes that you are happy, you're in good hands now. I'm sorry that you didn't see this beautiful world... I'm so sorry for being a bad umma. But I swear  he'll pay for what he had done to you. I love you my little one." I thought as I let myself succumbed to sleep.

 

----------

[A/N:] 

Hi, your bad author updated :D I don't know I just felt like it and I'm so sorry if you think that I abandoned all of my stories. Just like what I said before I'm like a mushroom and I popped out of nowhere. I wrote this chapter like 15 minutes ago so sorry for any mistakes , bear with me. :D I'm sorry if this story is the one I have chosen to be updated I know some of you really like MILD and SMWH. But who knows maybe I will update it :) tune in!!!

An upvote and comment would be nice. Thank you if you are reading this right now :)) those who are sending messages to me thankyouuu for appreciating my writings, I am not an experienced author but you guys are there to always support me. :))