Chapter 4

My Wife Is A Cheater

Tiffany's pov


"Jess"  I called Jessica's name like I was about to cry. I was glad that she was here when I needed her the most.

"I knew he would never change, looked what he had done to you" She said while caressing my wounded face.

Jessica hugged me while my hair. 
"What would I do Jess? He always accuse me of cheating" I mumbled to her shoulders.

"Just leave him for God's sake! You can live with me. Tiff"

"But you know he got connections and he can easily find me"

"Then why don't you come with Nickhun to America? I think that will be a good idea. I know he'll treat you good than Taeng"


"I don't know anymore, it'll just get worst if I do that." I broke the hug and smile weakly

"Then fight him if you can't leave him. Don't let that monster do this to you, you are a smart girl, Tiff. I know you are" Jessica said awakening my inner thoughts.

-----
I don't know how long am I sitting in the couch since Jessica left.

I heard a car turn into halt at the garage. It's early for him to go home.

I turn to look at the front door and I didn't bother to open it for him. Taeng went inside the house and loosen his tie.

I saw him looking with furrowed brows at the side table with two glasses of Juice on top of it.

"Who the hell you let in this time?"  He turn his head to me and ask.

"It's Jessica who came here." I said nonchalantly and stand to clean the side table. 

I went to the kitchen and washed the dishes.

Moments later, He followed and yelled that made me jump a bit."And now you want me to believe that it's Jessica and not him?!" 

 "You shouldn't have asked" I retorted while drying my hands with the towel.

I'm tired of this. Jessica is right, I should fight for myself

"What did you say?!" He walked towards me and was about to slap me.


"Go on! Hit me! And I'll make sure that you will never see me again!" I burst in anger
 
"Leave me huh? You have the guts to leave me now?!" He said while holding my arm tightly. His veins so visible in his neck.

"I can't live with a beast anymore!"I yelled and I yanked my arm. 

"Beast? You made me like this!" His face reddened due to anger.

"You made yourself like that! You don't even listen to my explanation.You always close your mind to me!"

"Wow don't you even remember what you did to me?" He said with sarcasm

"I said sorry so many times. I served you with my life just for you to forgive me but it didn't even happen. Why do we keep on hurting each other? This relationship can't be save if we we're always like this, if you we're closing your damn mind."

"So this is my fault? Huh Now it's my fault?! Then go! leave me! But don't you ever beg me to save your parents company!"He said angrily and pushed me hard to the table that made me hit my stomach through the edge of it.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" Not so long after, I felt strong pain in my stomach that made me stumble on the floor because it's unbearable.

I was stunned when I saw red thick liquid gushing out of my thighs.

 

 

Blood.

Unknowingly tears started to flow through my eyes.

"Ahhhhhh" I screamed because of the pain 

No this is not happening. This is just a dream.

I felt Taeng carried me bridal style. Everything happened so fast.

" , what have I done?! I'm so sorry, Tiffany" Taeng kept on repeating before everything went black.


I will never forgive you if something bad happen....

-----

 

Short update :P

comment and vote will be appreciated :)