Chapter 2

My Wife Is A Cheater

Tiffany's pov

 

It was midnight and Taeng is not yet home. I fell asleep on the couch while waiting for him. Where is he?

"*yawns* I should sleep now. I have many things to do tomorrow. Maybe he will not go home"

I went upstairs and I got surprised when I heard noises coming out from Taeng's room.

 

"Ohh my god, you're so good Taeng"

"Keep going..Aahhhh"

"Ooohh ohh ahh"

 

I ran to my room and tears started to flow uncontrollably through my eyes as I flopped myself down to my bed

He was at it again, bringing girls home like he doesn't have a wife. 

He didn't even bother waking me up at the living room. How long can I endure this pain? How long will he be like this?

They we're too loud that I had to cover my ears with the pillow. Soon I fell asleep, I'm so tired of crying.

 

Next day...

"What happened to you? You look worst day by day" Taeng mocked while giving me his tie.

I'm not in the mood to answer him because I remembered what he did last night. What a cruel man he is.

I'm pretty sure the girl he was with last night already left. Because I went to Taeng's room earlier to prepare his suit and she's not there anymore. 

I ignore him and fixed his tie then turned my back immediately. I can't stand seeing him for now. It caused me a lot of pain.

"Woah! Don't turn your back to me. Btch!" He said as he grip my arm tightly to face him.

"S-stop it hurts Taeng." I said trying to remove his hands

"*smirks* It hurts? Let me show you what hurts." He then turned me around, pushed my head to dining the table. And in one swift move, he removed my shorts and my undergarment.

I heard the sounds of belt clicking.

"T-taeng you're gonna be late" I pleaded trying to change his mind.

He didn't listen to me and without warning he took me from behind.

"S-stop please. It hurts.." He was so big and I can't take it anymore. I can't help but to cry silently while he is banging me mercilessly. I knew it, I am just one of his pastime.

Didn't he get enough from his girl last night?  What have I done to deserve this?

"You want me stop huh? Tss okay" I silently thank God when he said that but I'm wrong instead he grip my waist tightly and continue to hardly until he came inside me.

He grabbed my hair to lift me up from my previous position to face him. 

"Now, will you turn your back again to me?" He said while fixing his pants 

"N-no" I said weakly while wearing my shorts. I don't think I can walk.

"Good, Remember Tiffany, your family are nothing without me, you are nothing without me. So you don't have any right to do that. Understand?!" He looked scary as always

"Y-yes" I said with my head down. I don't want him to see me crying.

"Aisshh. Can't believe you are my wife. You are nothing compare to her. Nevermind I'm leaving" And without further ado, he left the house.

 

Yes, her. ******* His ex-girlfriend, the one he loves very much. He had to break up with her because of our marriage. I heard that the girl hates him now for breaking her heart. Maybe that's one of the reason's why he hates me a lot.

 

Evening...

Hours passed while I'm doing the household chores, I tried my best to clean the house eventhough I'm limping because of the soreness between my thighs. 

While resting on the couch, I can't help but to reminisce those past six months with Taeng.  He was so cruel to me. He changed into a beast. Unconsiously, tears started to fall through my eyes. I think crying is a part of my day.

 

 *rings* *rings*

I caught my cellphone ringing and it's from an unknown number.

"Hey, it's me Jess! Save my new number Tiff" A familliar voice said

"Oh Hi Jess *sniffs*" I answered weakly. Jessica is my bestfriend and knows all about me.

"Tiff I miss you. Wait Are you crying?are you alright? " Jessica said with a worried tone. She knows me too well

"No and Yes, I'm fine" I lied

"*sighs* Don't fool me. I know you too well. It's because of him again right? Aish that !" She said with annoyance visible in her tone.

"You're crazy, Don't be a martyr for your entire life Tiff, leave him, that's the only way. I know he's hurting you."

"I can't Jess what about the company of my parents?"

"Oh please stop thinking about that stupid company, think of yourself first. You don't deserve to be treated like this"

"B-but I can't leave him. I know he will change. I just need to wait."

"Seriously Tiff? After all you've been through? Forget your feelings for that monster. I don't even know why you have that kind of feelings. Maybe you pity him because no one will love him with that kind of attitude. Nickhun is way better than him."

"No! I know he will be back to himself. I made him like this so it's my responsibilty to bring him back to his old self"

"You know to yourself that it is impossible Tiff. If I we're you I would have run away with Nickhun."

"Nickhun? Don't you remember what he did to me? I always thought he is a good man"

"*sighs* Do what you want Tiff, I just want the best for you. I know one day you will have the courage to leave that monster.....Well, I gotta go now Tiff. Just wanted to know if you're okay. Always take care. I'll visit you there in hell whenever I'm free. And don't let him hurt you anymore. I love you. Bye" Jessica continued

"I love you too. Bye" I replied 

I was startled when someone speaks only to see Taeng with furrowed brows.

"I love you huh?! you're still talking to him?! Huh!" Taeng said who is walking towards me, obviously angry.

"I-it's my friend" I stuttered

"You fckin liar! Do you expect me to believe you?!" He slapped my cheeks hard that I almost went to the floor.

"P-please Taeng it's not him. *sobs* I don't know where he is now. P-please *sobs* forgive me, I didn't c-cheat on you. L-let's give this relationship a chance *sobs*" I don't know where I got the courage to say that.

"Are you out of your mind? The last thing I remember about giving a chance, I found my wife doing some nasty things inside my house!" His face reddened due to anger

"Listen to me. You misunderstood Taeng. I was about to push him when you ca--" I tried to explain but he cut me off

He never listen to my explanation. I hope one day he'll come to his senses and believe me.

"I will not listen to a liar. You disgusts me!" He turned his back to me and kicked the floor

"I can't forget what you did to me. It's still here *points to chest*. You fool me!" He rubbed his face from frustration.

He then looked at me from head to toe and I was surprised when he hovered on top of me forcing me to lie on the couch

"W-what are you d-doing?" I said although I know where this is going

He ripped my shirt and kiss my neck roughly down to my collarbone. I know it's gonna leave a mark because it's hurts.

Please not now, I pray. I didn't recover yet from this morning. I'm still sore.

 

He stopped for a moment and look at my body.

I can't help but to be shy and cover my body with my arms.

"I can't believe this body was seen by him" He mumbled and get off me

"Aishh get dress" He ruffled his hair in frustration and threw me my torn shirt then walked away.

 

Taeng was wrong, He is my first and I'm sure my last.

He didn't even know that he took my ity because he is drunk. I didn't regret it because it was him. Maybe Jess was right, I'm crazy because I admit sometimes I like it when he do me.

And for the first time in my life , I saw something different from his eyes when he walked away. 

 

 

Pain.

 

Hurt.

 

 

Or Am I just imagining things? *sighs*

 

_______________________

A/N:

Thank you for subscribing! :)
Still don't know who will be Taeng's ex, suggest in the comment section pls.

And Please vote :) lovelots.