Chapter 3

My Wife Is A Cheater

Tiffany's pov

 

"So this is what you've been doing while I'm gone huh? You lazy bum" Taeng said while his arms are crossed.

I thought he already leave for work?

"No I'm just not feeling well" I replied weakly as I got up the couch

Since yesterday, I'm not feeling well. I get dizzy all the time and now I think I have a fever.

"Not feeling well my . Get up there and get the black folder in my room." He said sternly.

I went to Taeng's room to find the black folder.

"Where is it?" I asked myself while searching in his drawers. 

But then something caught my eyes, a box full of condoms. He never uses one to me so I'm sure it's for his other women. I threw it in the garbage can, I can't bear seeing those things. I don't care even if he'll get mad at me.

 


"Here" I gave him his folder with my head down. I tried everything I can not to fall on the ground. I felt my legs trembling. 

"Clean the house, I'm leaving" Taeng said but before he can leave I held his arms as a support, I feel like I'm gonna faint any moment right now. 


"Sh*t you have a fever. Stay still Tiffany." I heard him cursed before everything went black.

--------


"Hey, How are you?" Taeng asked as I woke up.

I knew I'm in his room just from the scents of the pillows.

"I'm fine" I replied weakly

"Eat this" He said and gave me a bowl of porridge

"You did that?" 

"No. I ordered it" He said without looking at me

"But I don't have any apettite" I mumbled

"Why are you still here? How about your work?"I can help but to asked since he's still in his work attire

"Do you think I will just leave you lying on the floor? Aishh others might think that I killed you *scoffs*"

Our conversation was interrupted when his phone rang.

He look serious with that phone call.

"Damn! Tell them I'm on an emergency right now. Re-schedule all of my meetings tomorrow." He said before hanging up.

"You can go if it's really important. I can handle myself." I told him

"Don't assume Tiffany, I'm not staying here for you. I'm just lazy to go to the office today."

"Anyway, don't change the topic. I want you to eat all of that." He said while pointing at the bowl of porridge

He change his polo into a white shirt and pants. I can't help but to look at those hard rock abs.
"Wait for me. I'll be back"

"Where are you going?" I asked

"It's none of your business. When I get back I don't want to see any single bit of rice in that bowl." He said with full of authority in his voice

"Y-yes"

After 30 minutes, he came back with a plastic bag.

"Here, drink this. I don't know what brand do you usually use so I bought it all" He said as he threw the bag through my direction

"Thank you"

"Tsss And please be better soon cause I don't have plan to be a babysitter" Taeng said then sat on his mini office and opened his laptop.

Gosh, He looked so handsome whenever he's concentrated on something. I kept on watching him until I fell asleep.

----- 

How long did I slept? Omo it's already dawn. I got startled when the bed moved.

"Hey, feeling better now?" I heard Taeng said while caressing my stomach in circular pattern.

I was back facing him making it look like a spooning position

"Y-yeah, I guess so" I stuttered. I got a feeling where this will go.

"Good" He said and start landing kisses on my neck down to my shoulders. I can feel his bulge at my back, my goodness it's already hard.

I don't know how many stacks of hormones this guy have. I mean seriously, he's always .

"Hmmm Taeng, you have work later." I said while preventing my self to moan as I can feel his left hand massaging my . 

"Uhh It's better for you to rest" I continued

"You sure? seems like your idea doesn't match with your body" He said huskily.

He's right, I want him right now. B-but... Aishh screw those buts.
I give in and soon our clothes scattered  on the floor.

He fell asleep right after our session. I laid my head to his chest wishing that he will not push me away like he always do.

Taeng didn't move so I let myself comfortable. He looked like an angel when he's asleep. I traced his eyebrow with my fingers, it's limited to see him freely this close. He must be tired for he's not pushing me away.

"Stop what you are doing or I'll send you to your room" Taeng said with his eyes still close

I stopped and snuggled closer to his broad chest feeling his heartbeat. I have to cherish this moment for he let me stay beside him. I felt safe for the first time and soon I drifted to sleep.

------

"Oh!! I have to prepare his breakast" I exclaimed as I looked at the clock. 

I overslept. I looked on my side and it's empty. He must be awake now.

I went downstairs and Taeng is nowhere to be found.

I looked at the garage and found it empty

Huh why didn't he wake me up? Usually he will wake me up if I overslept to prepare things for him.

He must be on an urgent matter.

I went to the kitchen and I found pile of dirty dishes in the sink. 

While washing the dishes I noticed a pot who must have been use to cook rice or something.

Then I remembered.....So he the was who cooked the porridge for me but he lied. Didn't know he is a good cook.

I smile unconsiously at that thought.

Something's change. 
Should I be sick all the time?

I feel better now, thanks for those meds and of course to my husband.

I didn't notice the time because I am busy doing the household chores.


*ding* *dong*

The doorbell rang which startled me a little.

I opened the door revealing a man whom I didn't expect to come

"What are you doing here?" I asked with an unsure tone.

"You know I would do everything just
to find you Tiff. I missed you so much" He said and gave me a hug

"You can't be here. Please leave Nickhun-shi" I said and pushed him away from me .

"I will leave but after you talk to me. Please" He pleaded

"*sighs* Okay but not here" I do want to talk to him because I never get a chance to clear things with him since that day. And I chose not to talk here in the house because I know Taeng will be angry."

"Okay. I'll wait for you in the car"  He said

----------
After talking to Nickhun I told him to send me home early because I don't want Taeng to know that I sneak out of the house again.

"Where have you been?" I was startled when I heard that voice as I entered the front door.

He's already home at this hour?

"I- ah was at the mall" I said. 

"I came home early because I know you we're sick. And now you we're at the mall?!"

"I -ah" He cut me off before I can explain.

"Who are you with?" He said with his arms crossed

"I'm alone" I said, my legs are trembling because I'm scared of what will happen.

"I'm asking you again. Who are you with?!" I noticed that his face reddened due to anger

"I'm with Nickhun. Look it's n-not-" I chose to tell him the truth cause I know he will find ways to know who am I with.

"Sh*t Tiffany how long will you do this to me!" He said angrily and he slapped my cheeks

Tears began to flow through my eyes as I felt the pain in my cheeks

"I don't know why did he find me. He beg me to talk to him to clear things up."

"How many times do I have to tell you that don't ever see him again!" He said as he kicked the sofa.

"Believe me this is the first time I saw him again since that day" I tried to hug him before he loses control.

"I don't know what to believe anymore. I don't think I can trust you again ever again. Get your filthy hands off me!" He yelled and pushed me to the floor.

"Why won't you believe me? I'm telling the whole truth"

"Truth? Huh you are nothing but a in liar!" He exclaimed

We we're interrupted when the bell rang.Taeng opened the door revealing an elegant lady wearing a black dress.

To my surprised, Taeng grabbed the woman then slammed her to the wall and start kissing her neck like there's no tomorrow.

"Woah! Wait Taeng somebody's looking" The woman said when she noticed me looking

"Don't mind her. She's just my maid." Taeng said 

"Ahh Do you really miss me that much?" The woman replied seductively

If this is his way to take revenge to me, it's working cause my heart felt shattered into pieces. I'd rather hear their moans than to see it with my own eyes because I can't take it.

I ran to my room cause I can't take the sight anymore.

I don't think he'll change, maybe Jess is right. I will go crazy if I continue staying here.


Earlier....

"Tiff, I'm so sorry I never meant to do that. It took me this long to find you and this time I will never ever let you go." Nickhun said with full of sincerity

"Can't you understand that I'm married and I'm happy right now" I tried to lie

"I know what he is doing to you. That , he didn't deserve you. I am the cause of your suffering and I will not forgive myself if something happen to you. Come to me Tiff, I will cherish you for my whole life. And I promised to treat you like a princess. I'm really sorry for what happened that day I don't know what have gotten into me. It won't happened again, I promised"

"Don't worry Nickhun. It's alright I already forgive you."

"Thank you Tiff, I booked a flight for us to America next week, I'll be waiting for you to come. Run away with me my love. I will give you the life you deserve. I will do everything you want. I will take you away from hell, just let me."

"I uh I'll think about it" His offer is just too good to decline. 

"Did I heard that right? You will never regret this Tiff."

"I said I'll think about it"

"It's better than saying no." He said and hugged me firmly

 

Should I really run away with him?

__________

A/N:

Please leave a comment guys. I want to know what you are thinking and upvote this story if you like it. Thank you :)