New Beginning.

Luminosity (rewrite)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi everyone~! I'm soups happy with the news of Dara's new drama so I decided to update a couple of my fics... I'm just so happy for her :') 


So here comes some Kaidara & Chandara ~ ^^


--------------------------

Tomato red was an understatement for Dara's blushing cheeks, as she remembered how Chanyeol had already hugged her earlier and now he was instigating new skinship like it was nothing. Unclear to the petite girl who was revelling in her thoughts, the tall giant was clearly enjoying himself, while Kai and Kyungsoo instantaneously nodded at each other as if they had achieved some sort of telepathy and-


*WHACK*


"Owww!! Geez, you guys didn't have to smack me!" Chanyeol complained as they finally entered the foyer and Dara huffed a sigh of relief.


Skinship from these ridiculously handsome strangers is not good for the heart.


"My angel doesn't need your germs." Kai said.


"For once I agree with Kai." Kyungsoo said.


"Whatever." And Chanyeol rolled his eyes.


Keke, childish boys. Dara thought, before her eyes widened when she noticed how minimalistic yet sophisticated the interior design of the building seemed to be compared to it's outer gothic demeanor.


"Yo Omma Soo! My stomach is growling in hunger, feed me! I'm starving!" Sehun whined like a little child.


"The only food that you'll be eating are the fake fruits and snacks on the table! I'm afraid that I'm only catering to our newest guest tonight." Dara grinned and stuck her tongue out at the maknae, while he shot Kyungsoo a glare and stormed upstairs.


"He usually acts like a princess so don't worry about him, he's just jealous that you'll steal his crown." Suho said and Dara chortled.


"Of course, we can't have anyone dethroning the baby prince now can we?"


"So what would you like me to cook for you Dara?" Kyungsoo asked.


"Chicken." Kai said and the others ignored him.


"I love ramyun, if you make me that I'll be the happiest... But since it was a long day and the way the maknae demanded for your cooking, seems like anything you make will be amazing." She gave him a sincere smile and he blushed, earning a few glares from Chanyeol and Kai.


"I've never been so excited to cook ever, finally someone who will appreciate my cooking instead of these five ungrateful critics. Kimchi spaghetti it is~!" He exclaimed, clapping his hands together and walking towards the kitchen.


"Anyways, here is the living room so please make yourself at home! You can definetly use Kai or Chanyeol as foot rests or get Suho to do some live comedy for you. Excuse me while I fix my side of the room for you." Baekhyun said, teasing the other two who scoffed at him before he made his way to the winding staircase.


"How bout I show you around Dara?" Chanyeol then offered, but the latter shook her head.


"I'm afraid I'll have to pass on that... I'm pooped and this day has me drained!" His expression turned into a look of disappointment and Dara felt guilty.


Dara you've done it, you shattered his dreams... Well not really, but you can't let this happy virus' smile fade away. She thought.


"But... Of course I won't mind having one much, much, much later!" Dara said as she propped herself onto the large leather couch and giggled when she caught a grin starting to form on his face.


"*Ahem* Well, I better go nag Chanyeol and Sehun to clean their rooms and the bathrooms... You do not want to see how they look like right now, come on Yeol." Suho said as he started pulling the happy giant upstairs with him.


Her eyes had almost closed when moments later she heard the couch squeak and Kai planted himself right beside her. He draped his right arm over her shoulder and the space between them began to gradually lessen.


"What do you think you're doing? And where do you think you're placing that arm?"


Now that she mentioned his arm... It was very, VERY, muscular.


"Just sitting on the couch and sharing it with my own princess." Kai grinned.


"Very funny you stupid baby, why are you sitting this close when there's so much space around us? Seriously, you could even take the floor."


"Because you looked lonely... And I know for a fact that you can't resist me." The corners of his lips upturned and formed a smile, causing her heart to start beating erratically... 


What the hell Dara? You've seen his smile already, stop reacting like this- She thought when suddenly an idea popped into her head.


"So I can't resist you huh?" And he nodded.


Dara leaned in closer proximity and he gulped as he studied her pale complexion. Was she preparing to kiss him? He felt goosebumps splay across every inch of his skin, as she started to bat her eyelashes. Gushing with embarassment, he nearly lost all of his senses when her face inched closer and closer, until she came to an abrupt halt, causing their noses to almost touch.


"You know what I think?"


"I don't, but I do know that you want to close that bridge between us-"


"I think your breath really stinks!" She then pinched her nose and stood up from the couch.


And this ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter