Unwavering dreams.

Luminosity (rewrite)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: *Hides under a rock* It's been forever since I've updated and I'm terribly sorry (I've been a lurking ghost on aff)... These past few months have been super hectic, with dropped classes, rifts with a best friend, and losing my phone, & at one point I really felt like I lost my passion for writing because when I tried my best to update all my stories, nothing sounded right. 

Also I forgot to mention that I have a case of ADD, and it always seemed to kick in whenever I tried to write D:

But anyways after a sleepless night, rereading some advanced chapters and because I'm just a bit happy I suddenly got compelled to continue and finish what I started...

So now I'm going to try harder & I even thought of posting a fic that was buried in the back of my mind from years ago... (It's going to be post apocalyptic and it'll either be daragon, darahae, chandara or another member of exo I'm not sure. Idk what do you guys think?)


------------------------------------------------

After training (Or bonding time with the Happy Virus), Dara walked outside of the practice room and strode up the winding staircase. The sun slowly descended and nightfall approached as Dara tried to figure out just exactly where Chanyeol and Baekhyun's shared room was.


"How exactly do these guys get around here? This place is gigantic and I don't understand why they still share rooms-" 


*Creak*


Startled, she craned her head to the side, only to meet the gaze of a certain maknae, Oh Sehun. The boy had just opened his door to go downstairs and snag some food from "Omma Soo".


"Ah hello~!" She grinned at the maknae, who nearly banged his head on the frame of the door when he saw her sudden smile.


"Noo- oh hey..." He managed to word out, scratching his somewhat bruised forefront.


"I was about to head to Chanyeol and Baekhyun's room, any chance you could point me in the right direction?" He nodded and then pointed at the very end of the hall, slowly muttering "don't let her get to you" in short drawn breaths.


"Thank you! I really hope we can get along more since we'll be living together for a while! I promise I'll get Kyungsoo to give us extra servings." She stuck her tongue out at him and he could only blush in response.


"T-that's not necessary, it's getting late... You should go rest now." Sehun scratched his head and nearly closed his door, before Dara stopped him and she motioned him to lean down, which he nervously did (much to the protests in his head).


Sehun, you need to get away from her now... You need to-


And she leaned forward....


Causing the poor maknae to have a mini heart attack.


"Listen, you don't have to be scared of me okay? If you're a germaphobe I'll totally understand if you wash your hands after... But let's look after each other ne?" She whispered into his ear, patting his head after which of course caused him to stay completely frozen in his spot.


Sehun's eyes were now shaped like bowling balls and he felt his palms sweat with nervousness... Not good.


"S-stupid n-noona- Aisshhhht! You're so annoying!" He said, half flustered and disoriented which of course caused the petite girl to let out soft giggles.


"Kyeopta." She said, before she left his room and proceeded to "Baekyeol's" room. 


Maybe he's washing his hair as we speak right now? I mean I did touch it multiple times... Ah! What if I had bad breath too? Omo! Maybe that's why he's so scared of me... Dara was so deep in her thoughts that she almost didn't flinch when she bumped into a figure.


"Ah, there you are!" She craned her head upwards and was met face to face with the brown haired boy.


"Oh? Ah hello! Baekhyun! I was just looking for your room! Sehun actually pointed me in this direction." 


"Bwo? Sehun? Oh Sehun?! The maknae? Am I hearing things? Is this true?" He looked completely shocked and Dara could only nod.


"Deh, is he a germaphobe? Because he always flinches and looks completely disgusted whenever I touch him." 


"Er- well... I guess you could say it's around the lines of that." Baekhyun had an amused expression painted on his face as he scratched the back of his head.


Aishhht that little maknae has got to get over his fears if Dara's going to be living here for a long time.


"Anyways, here we are... Not much, but here's our main room. Suho usually has us rotate in order to build our relationships, but frankly I think he just does it to annoy us." Baekhyun then opened the door, revealing a medium onyx sized room, complete with a closet, and oak drawers with two beds placed on either sides of the walls.


"Yah!!! There's an extra bed in here ... I really don't mind if one of you sleeps in here as well." Dara said, feeling guilty that she took over the room completely.


"Aniyo, Dara you're not thinking are you?"


"What do you mean?" She said as she dropped her backpack and he came closer.


"Think about it." Dara gulped as Baekhyun came closer and closer that she was forced to back up into one of the beds. 


"Nope, it's okay I'd rather not-" She then took the closest pillow to her and wedged it in between them.


"An institute filled with 6 boys, I wonder what could happen while you're fast asleep?" Dara tensed and nearly kneed the poor boy.


"Ya! Y'all better not think of anything.. Or else I'll feel sorry for your future wives!" She threatened, causing Baekhyun to chuckle and settle on his former bed.


"I guess I shouldn't give you a taser then huh? I'm pretty sure you can handle any one of us yourself." Dara nodded and Baekhyun smiled.


"Well, I better head off then.. Before Chanyeol questions where I am and wrestles me for being with you at this time." He peered at the clock, the hands nearly pointed to 12 am. 


"Deh, thank you so much Baekhyun .. Er- Oppa." Her cheeks reddened, she wasn't sure why she wanted to give him this term of endearment so quickly.. But somehow she felt the most comfortable with him. 


This however, caused the latter to scratch his hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter