Getting to know the bunny.

Luminosity (rewrite)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Ahhh this month has been so hectic, I don't even think I can celebrate my bday because everything is due this week T^T  & I'm pretty sure I have ADD which makes it even worse... But anways enough of me, I just wanted to give you guys an update because I've been editing this one for so long so here it is.

-------------------

"Do Kyungsoo! You have to save me some of that famous kimchi of yours!" The professor drew his hands together and clapped in excitement.


"Sorry prof but since you never brought me my cake pops, all of this spaghetti is for me and Dara noona." The petite girl's eyes widened when Sehun called her "noona" and stuck his tongue out at the professor.


"Sehun? What the-" Chanyeol looked perplexed at the maknae, who seemed completely unphased.


"Well it seems like our little maknae over there is clearly enjoying the presence of your lovely guest." Dara's cheeks flushed and Sehun quickly shook his head in realisation.


"Yah! I am not! S-stop teasing me! That is not what I meant!" He glared at his adoptive father and the older man chuckled.


"Well, I suppose I should make this brief because Dara there must be very hungry. I'll be looking into the incident and sending you the files for the next inspection tomorrow alright? So yes please take care Miss Dara and if any of my boys become erts over night, there is pepper spray located under the sink in the main bathroom. Bye~!" And the man disappeared from the screen.


"He's been keeping pepper spray? So that's what that red bottle was?! I thought that was aftershave and I nearly used it!" Chanyeol said.


"Shave what? You got nothing growing there bro." Sehun said.


"He probably put that there because of Mr. Flirtacious smirk over there." Baekhyun said, pointing at Kai which made Dara giggle.


"I resent that!!! I am not a-" Kai was about to defend himself when Suho interrupted him.


"Better grab that spray while you still can Dara-" Suho said before a sound suddenly startled them.


*Rumble* 


And the boys suddenly turned their heads towards the culprit who in fact was the petite girl, now clutching her stomach.


"Hehe... Uhm, to be honest the only thing I really care about right now is eating, keke." Dara clearly embarassed, scratched her head and Kyungsoo chuckled.


"This is why I made triple servings." Kyungsoo said and the group gathered in the living room and Dara found herself situated between him and Baekhyun.


"Thank you Kyungsoo! It looks really good and I can't wait to devour all of it in it's deliciousness." Dara pressed her hands together, her orbs twinkling in excitement.


"Kyeopta.." Chanyeol whispered, clearly in a daze, but not long before Baekhyun realised what he had said.


"Come again Chanyeol?" He smirked at the tall boy who ignored him and grabbed his fork, reaching to get his first serving before-


The petite girl began attacking the food with her utensil as if it was a humongous pitch fork trying to scoop up some hay. Moments later, she ended up with a plateful of the scrumptious dish and the boys could only stare at her with their jaws agaped.


"Back at the clocktower the amount of food they served wasn't too much and sort of bland, but I appreciated whatever they served regardless. Can't let any good food like this go to waste though!" She smiled before bowing her head and pulling her chopsticks apart and the boys followed suite.


"So how was living in the clock tower?" Suho asked before eating a mouthful of spaghetti.


"Mmm, well it was actually difficult because I was homeschooled and didn't really have the chance to make friends outside of the clocktower. I mean I'd come into the town with my butler but it would be mostly for errands, some shopping and learning purposes."


"Actually the same goes for us six, we've been stuck in this institute since we were younger and have actually just been training all these years." Baekhyun said.


"Really? I can't imagine that a handful of gorgeous guys don't have girlfrie- *Cough* F-forget it pretend you never heard me." She immediately regretted what she said before choking on a piece of kimchi and Kyungsoo quickly patted her back.


"Gwenchanayo?" He asked and she took a sip of water.


"Gorgeous guys huh? Or did you just mean me?" Kai smirked.


"Ani, I meant a handful of gargoyles." She smiled and continued to eat while Baekhyun chuckled.


---------------------------------


Moments later the rest of the boys decided to play some video games after eating (all of them finished quickly because they did not want to get stuck washing dishes), and Dara, who could not stop eating had almost 4 plates of Kyungsoo's famous spaghetti. 


"Your cooking made my stomach proud! No doubt the best spaghetti I have ever tasted in my entire life. You'll have to teach me because the only cooking I do is ramen." She patted her stomach and sighed in content.


"Hehe, if I'm going to get this much love for my cooking I'll definetly make you something new everyday." Kyungsoo laughed as he stood up to clean the table.


He was about to reach for Dara's plates when she got up and stopped him.


"Ani, it would be rude of me after you made such effort to cook! Let's do all the cleaning together neh?" The corners of his mouth upturned forming his heart shaped smile and he nodded, the petite girl already bringing the ceramic plates to the kitchen.


"So I'll soap and you wash?" She nodded as she stood beside him, noticing the slight height difference.


He was clearly the shortest in the group but somehow she sensed that he was the manliest.


"So Kyungsoo you seem very reserved and quiet but you're actually very caring aren't you?" Dara said, wanting to break the semi awkward atmosphere that the latter was projecting (but heck who was she kidding, she was too)


"Hmm? O-oh.. I umm, am I re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter