Nightmares

Only Look At Me

Kyungsoo hated nightmares. And that night he had a nightmare. His dream was the things he didn't want to see.

He saw his mom, her eyes were filled with hatred. She was screaming at him.

"It's all your fault we fought! You should've never been born, you useless THING! Can't you just die so I can torture you here?!"

Kyungsoo opened his mouth to say something, but instead of words fall out of his mouth, he himself fell.

Down he fell, and landed first on the floor only to see his father above him, lust interlaced in his old eyes. 

"Pure no more, dear Kyungsoo. He'll never love you again after knowing you so-called cheated on him."

Kyungsoo tried to push him off, but it felt as if his arms weren't even there. Just as his father was about to lean down, he sank. 

The sinking had stopped, and he saw  Jongin with his mother, it looked as if they were arguing.

"Jongin, he can't stay here." He could see Jongin's eyes flare up.

"Why not?!"

"He has a manaic coming after him, you don't know what's going to everyone once he finds him here!"

"But--"

"Jongin, he's a burden that I can't afford to take care of. If I-- No, if we take care of it we'll die."

Those words pierced through Kyungsoo's walls, and just as Kyungsoo was about the break down, he fell.

Down, down Kyungsoo went. 

Then Kyungsoo woke up, and he felt watery on his stomach. Sitting up, he looked and saw blood coming from the latest carved word.

And so, Kyungsoo went to wash off the blood, nightmare still fresh in his mind. 

While washing off the blood, he felt arms around his waist.

"Why so up early?"

He felt shivers crawl up his back as Jongin put his head in the crook of his neck. Kyungsoo silently swore at Jongin for sounding so y.

"A nightmare." Kyungsoo led Jongin back into their bedroom, and laid down with him.

Jongin hugged Kyungsoo closer to him. "Whatever happened in your nightmare, you'll be okay. You're strong, even if you say you arn't. Some people, if they were in your situation, they wouldn't make it to your age. But you did, you're stronger than lots of people that seem strong."

Kyungsoo smiled at him "Thank you, Jongin.

I.." Kyungsoo was scared to say it, and the nightmare that he had didn't help.

Jongin looked at him, with worry in his eyes.

"Is there something wrong, Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo shook his head, maybe he'll say it for the first time another day.

And so, Kyungsoo fell asleep in Jongin's arms.

                                                                                                       -------------------

Kyungsoo woke up to a very ing bright flash. 

"Tao, I'm gonna go blind if you keep taking pictures." Jongin glared at the camera, it woke him up as well, but he was the Mr.Grumpy Face out of the two. 

"They're are so cute thoou--" Sehun took the camera away, knowing the pain of waking up to a camera shoved up in his face.

Tao gasped, and started whining. He stopped when he smelt food from downstairs.

"Kids, time to eat!" Called Jongin's mother, and they were there in a flash, eating everything there was on the table.

And soon enough they were done. 

After eating they washed up, and went out to shop because of Tao's whining for not having enough bags.

Right before they left, Jongin got a call from the police that they couldn't find Kyungsoo's father at his house. Fearing the sight of seeing his loved one broken, Jongin promised himself that he would protect Kyungsoo with every part of his body.

If there was a plan, it didn't go as well as they thought it would.

                                                                                                       -------------------

They were at a Gucci store, waiting for Tao to finish fanboying about everything there.

While waiting, Sehun told Kyungsoo and Jongin how Sehun almost went bankrupt because of Tao buying so much.

Kyungsoo found it funny, when the story ended the lights of the mall shut down. Screams were heard, and some shouting were bound to be heard soon.

It was too dark, but the weird thing is, inside the mall, the only windows they had were in the bathroom, so it makes sense why it's as dark as night. A deep scream was heard, and it extremely close to Sehun and Jongin. The scream was then muffled by something, but the person kept screaming. It sounded like a name. A name that started with J. 

Jongin and Sehun their phone to use as a flashlight, and saw that Kyungsoo was gone, and  then noticed the person screaming was Kyungsoo.

Jongin ran, thankfully Kyungsoo was still screaming, and that his kidnapper didn't hear him run.

But then, the screaming stopped, and so did Jongin.

It was silent, he couldn't here Kyungsoo's screams and it seemed as if the world froze.  Jongin continued to run. He ran, and tripped over something big. Almost human sized. Turning on his phone, he saw what-- Or actually, who it was. It was Kyungsoo. 

He had bruises everywhere, and dark purple bruises were forming his neck. He was barely breathing. To make it even worse, a knife was lodged into his stomach, spilling all of his blood everywhere. 

They went straight to hospital, and found out his ribs were broken.

All of the facts were hitting Jongin like bullets, his sanity was cracking. He swore to himself that he would protect him, just that simple task, and yet..

He failed to do so.

Sehun and Tao were there to hold him stable, but doesn't mean he was happy with what he didn't do.

He needed to hear from Kyungsoo that he was forgiven, that it would be everything heal back together.

But he wasn't there, he was in front of him, sleeping with scars, bruises, and broken bones, things that wouldn't have been there if he was faster, if he was actually thinking right.

Knowing that it was his fault just didn't help Jongin live. 

"Kim Jongin, Kim Sehun, and Hwang Zitao?"

They all looked up to see a two men, the docter smiled, dimples showing and all. That smile gave Jongin hope that Kyungsoo'll be okay.

The two males sat in the seats in front of them, the docter looked at Kyungsoo with a sad face.

"Your friend, he's being abused isn't he?"

Nodding, Jongin replied with a bit of differculty, "By his father, sir." 

The docter slowly nodded "Did he tell you about it while it was happening, or did he run away from his father first?"

"While it was happening, so I took him away from his father." Jongin looked at Kyungsoo "And I still couldn't protect him."

The nurse stared at Jongin, with a little of empathy, "Jongin, right?" And he nodded.

"I think you're giving him more than you think you are, and you don't see it."

Jongin looked curiously at the nurse, he didn't understand.

The nurse sighed "This kid, well his mother died, leaving him with an abusive dad for his whole childhood, and he never had a place to feel loved or happy but you gave him a place to be all of those kind of things. One mess up won't make him hate you, and those injures are the past. They're going to heal and even if the scars are there it'll be a reminder that 'Oh, he was the first one to try to protect me'. You just have to learn from your mistakes."

Jongin blinked, and nodded. 

"Anyway, how long do you think Kyungsoo'll have to stay in the hospital?"

The docter looked at Tao, and smiled. "For a few months, I believe, right Jongdae?" The docter looked at the nurse.

"Yes babe, about 7 months or less." The nurse wrapped an arm around the docter, holding him closer.

"You guys are dating?"

They nodded, the docter completely shy, and the other full of confidence.

"We might as well get to know each other, because we'll be seeing each other for the next 7 months."

And everyone nodded.

                                                                                                       -------------------

When they were done getting to know each other, they decided that they're going to become great friends in the future. They already seemed close too, especially Jongdae, Sehun, and Jongin. Jongdae was so funny that Jongin's troubles were washed away, and he was glad they met.

They got to Jongin's house and they all decided that this had went too far, and it was too much on Kyungsoo. 

Sehun soon suggests that they call his bodyguards to hunt Kyungsoo's father down, and they all agreed.

He calls his bodyguards, and tell them about the plans. It's then decided that they'll all meet up the next morning. 

                     Author's Note :DDD

Omfg. Guys. this took me like all day. My head was not working right this whole day. I'm sorry, I didn't update yesterday D: I hope you all like this chappie :DD

(this color is so pretty omfg, can you guys still read this?)