New People, New Trust

Only Look At Me

A week goes by too fast for Kyungsoo, and the fact that he’s actually away from his father is more than amazing to Kyungsoo. He feels so much more alive and loved. He feels as if he was part of the family.

 

But now that a week has gone by, Sehun is coming and he doesn’t know what to do.

 

He has to sleep in Jongin’s room now, but he’s been doing that ever since we went to live with them so that’s nothing big.

 

And right now, Kyungsoo is walking home from school with Jongin and is worried that Sehun wouldn’t like him.

 

“Soo, he’ll love you. Well, he’ll love you but you know. I love you more, you know that right?” Jongin sent him a cute smile, and Kyungsoo help but laugh a bit. Jongin has become more cheesy each day, sometimes Kyungsoo can’t even take it.

 

Now, Kyungsoo is in front of Jongin’s house and he doesn’t want to open it because he can hear men talking.

 

Lots of men.

 

Then the door opened, and it hit Kyungsoo in the face.

He obviously didn’t see that coming.

He felt himself going backwards, only to be caught by his shining prince, Jongin.

“I’m so sorry! Are you ok-- Awwwww, you’re so cuteeeeeee!”

Kyungsoo blinked as he looked up to a man with dark bangs under his eyes, and he was smiling.  He didn’t look exactly scary though, he looked cute.

Jongin hugged Kyungsoo. “Mine. He’s mine.” Then the male looked at Jongin with wide eyes.

“I’m not going to take him, I already have Sehunnie.”

And at that moment, a male man with a weird poker face s his arms around the male’s waist.

“Hey Jongin, this is Tao. He’s mine.”

“You both are possessive.” And everyone looked at Kyungsoo, which made Kyungsoo shrink. He was the smallest of all of them.

"He's right!" Tao laughed. "Hey, dear, what's your name?"

"Kyungsoo, you?" Kyungsoo smiled at him, showing him the heart made from his lips.

"Well, like Sehun said, I'm Tao. Now, Sehun. Let me go, I want to know him more, right Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo nodded with happiness, new friends. What good things.

Sehun sulkily let go of Tao, and Tao and Kyungsoo went inside to talk about things.

Jongin and Sehun looked at each other.

"We're whipped arn't we?" And they both laughed.

  ----------------

Tao and Kyungsoo talked about many things, and it seemed as if they were opposites of each other. But they liked each other's company, and their sass seemed on the same level. Well, Kyungsoo didn't sass anyone out loud, but with Tao he felt confident and sassed him out.

And now, Tao is helping Kyungsoo gain more confidence to sass people out. During that time, Tao found out how evil Kyungsoo really was. Now Tao was scared of him.

Anyway, they got along very well. So well that Kyungsoo told Tao about his father.

Even showed him the scars. 

That's how Tao become his second mom. 

"Can you show Sehun too?"

Kyungsoo slowly nodded. "Bring Jongin with him, Tao."

Tao nodded, hugging him before going out the room for Sehun and Jongin.

As he opened the door, two idiots fell on the floor. 

Tao and Kyungsoo blankly stared at them.

"We can explain."

"Not really." Stated Kyungsoo and Tao.

Jongin and Sehun sighed. "Yeah, we can't."

Kyungsoo and Tao looked at each other with a smile, then hugged their boyfriends. 

"Well, now that you guys know what we were talking about.."

Kyungsoo looked at Tao and Jongin and they nodded. While Sehun just seemed like a lost puppy.

Kyungsoo told Sehun about his father, and shows him the scars. Then, he tells everyone that he has bruises that are covered with makeup.

He sees Tao tear up, and Sehun comes and hugs him. He feels Jongin bring him into a hug, he feels safe. For now.

Once Tao stops crying Sehun asks Kyungsoo something that brings him an unknown feeling.

"Kyungsoo, why didn't you report him when he abused you?"

Kyungsoo just couldn't think of anything, because he had always believed his father. Isn't that what he's supposed to do, believe what his parent says? "I.. Don't know. " 

Tao looks up with sad eyes. "You don't know?"

"I always believed him, I always felt like that was what I was supposed to do so my father wouldn't get sadder than he already was. Like.. It was my duty."

"How long?"

"I don't know.. Maybe when I was 5 or 6, I honestly don't remember."

That's what broke everyone's hearts. 

Sehun's poker face broke down, and a slight frown was present upon his face, while Tao just burst into tears.

Jongin's grasp around Kyungsoo became tighter, almost to the point that Kyungsoo couldn't breathe. 

He turned around to see tears rolling down Jongin's face. Kyungsoo sadly smiled, and wiped the tears away. 

Jongin let go of Kyungsoo, and Kyungsoo went to Tao and comforted him and Sehun. They both hugged him, and Kyungsoo just patted their backs. It may be simple, but it seemed to calm them down bit by bit. When they were calm, when downstairs and the others didn't know why. But they knew many minutes after.

Kyungsoo came upstairs with kimchi spaghetti, and it smelt amazing.

And of course, the ate everything, and asked for seconds. They were forced to go downstairs to eat more, because Kyungsoo didn't want to be their slave. 

  -------------------

When they were done, everyone was surrounding Kyungsoo cuddling with him. Soon enough, they just feel asleep. Somehow.

A few hours later, Jongin was the first one to wake up. He saw everyone hugging Kyungsoo, and that made him frown. 

Kyungsoo is his. His only. His bae.

Jongin sighed, he attempted to peel the other two off of Kyungsoo, only to get Tao off. Sehun was just too damn heavy. 

When Jongin gave up, it seemed as if Sehun dream-crawled to Tao. Interesting. Jongin cuddled up next to Kyungsoo, and dailed in a number on his phone.

"Hello? I would like to report Do Kyugin of child abuse."

              Author's Note > ^ <)///

Hiii how is this? Weird? Well, that would make sense. 

Today, in math class I wrote down the plot. The whole plot on a index card. I'm sorry, when I started this story I didn't exactly have a plot. BUT. now I do :DD I'm finishing the plot for Snowflake Fate > u <