Forget And Love

Only Look At Me

The next morning, the three met the two bodyguards. One was way too tall, and the other was like a doll that came to life. Tao couldn't help but ask,

"Are you guys dating?" The two started laughing, then the tall one started coughing from laughing so much. Seeing of what happened to the tall one, the petite male tried to stop himself from laughing more, but failed. Now the three were staring at the two bodyguards on the floor, one laughing at the other while he was coughing.

When they calmed down, they stood up and the petite male looked Tao in the eye, "We're like brothers, besides why would I date a dork like him?"

"Shut up Luhan, I doubt anyone would date someone as girly as you!"

"I'M MANLY, KRIS."

Tao looked at Sehun with a concerned face, "Do they always..?"

Sehun looked at the arguing pair with a poker face and nodded. 

Jongin actually stared at the pair with a poker face as well, he was wondering if they were real bodyguards.

Feeling stares on them, the pair stopped at saw double poker faces. It was now obvious that they were related. Sehun sighed, 

"Are you guys done?" They nodded and shyly smiled. The three smiled back and discussed their plan. 

For Kyungsoo, Jongin would do anything.

                                                                                                                  --------

The months went by fast, but the days went by faster. Everyday the routine repeated, sleep, wake up & eat, visit Kyungsoo (and talk to Yixing and Chen), then search with Luhan and Kris for Kyungsoo's father.

One thing changed on the 5th month though. Kyungsoo was out of the hospital, he healed faster than expected. Jongin couldn't breathe for a second when he heard the news. The next second he was hugging Kyungsoo with all of his heart, whispering cheesy pickup lines in his ear. 

When Tao heard the news, he cried into Sehun's shoulder, and the bodyguards went teary eyed. Now the only thing they needed to take care was Kyungsoo's father.

It didn't take that long either. 

They were driving to Jongin's house when the window was shot. Jongin held onto Kyungsoo, and Luhan and Kris took out their guns. 

Luhan and Kris went out of the car, and saw a man.

"Where's Kyungsoo, you tards?!"

Defintely Kyungsoo's father. Luhan aimed at Kyungsoo's father's chest behind Kris, and Kris aimed the gun at the father's head.

Because he was unarmed, Kyungsoo's father moved backwards slowly, then ran. Kris and Luhan smirked when the police sirens blared out. 

"Do Kyugin, you are under arrest!" 

Oh how much Kyungsoo cried, he knew he was finally going to be free from the pain. It was all worth it, and he was happy that he told Jongin when he did. He hugged everyone, even the bodyguards. 

Today is something to never forget.

                                                                                                                  --------

To celebrate today, the six of them went to hospital and got Yixing and Chen. The eight of them went to a nice home-y kind of cafe. The cafe didn't have many things there, but it felt comforting being inside. The soft music made the cafe even better.

They all looked at the menu, and were surprised. The sweets all looked so good, they couldn't pick. And so they asked a waiter for their recomendations.

The waiter was a cute man, slightly chubby cheeks, charming smile, and sweet voice. On his name tag, Xiumin was written.

Luhan instantly fell.

"Are you all ready to order?" Xiumin's eyes looked at everyone's, then Luhan's. When their eyes met, Xiumin's cheeks flared with pinkness, and Luhan grinned.

"Yes, I would like to have your number." Everyone blinked, and stared at him like wat. Xiumin blushed even more, but didn't give him his number.

"Xiumin, what sweets do you think we should try?" Xiumin smiled at Tao, and was about to point out which ones he liked until someone cut him off.

"You shouldn't listen to his recomendations, his are super super plain!" Everyone except Xiumin looked at the guy with eyeliner on, Baekhyun was what was on his name tag. Baekhyun then picked out the ones that they should try, and a little bit of Xiumin's recomendations.

Xiumin and Baekhyun went inside the kitchen, and the boys at the table started talking again. After a while, two new men came out of the kitchen, they were wearing chef uniforms. One almost as tall as Kris, and nicely big ears. The other was as small as Baekhyun, and had angelic features that could even compete with Yixing's.

"Here are your orders." said the angelic male with a smile. Kris felt as if he could melt, he just wanted to hold that man in his arms and never let go. 

"I'm Chanyeol, this one is Suho!" Said the tall one with a big grin, patting Suho on the head.

Suho nodded them a goodbye, and was about to pull Chanyeol away, "By the way, Baekkie is mine!" Then they left.

As they ate, Luhan saw a slip of paper slightly under his plate of ice cream. He opened it to see, a phone number, and a person's name. Xiumin

Kris also found a slip of paper, but saw a email and a cursive S instead. He instantly knew that he would be using his email more now. 

None of them felt more happy than this.

All of these friendships happened, and it replaced all the pain that Kyungsoo had been through. But the pain was the past, and the past can't change itself. 

So let's forget the past, and love the present.

                  Author's Note > w <

Hey guyssss :DDD It's over-- > x < Did you like it? (idontthinkanyonedidbut) Did you dislike it? Did it go by too fast? Then please comment how you felt about this, and please support me with my other stories (/.\)

Rings Of Love 

Snowflake Fate