Lucky

Only Look At Me

A whole week passed, and Kyungsoo had healed. But, Kyungsoo was scared to go to school. Obviously the main reason was Jongin. They hadn't contacted each other during that whole week, and Jongin had spammed Kyungsoo's phone so much that Kyungsoo had to turn it off so his father wouldn't go take it away. 

Now he was in front of the school, legs shaking. Kyungsoo had nothing to fear, he was the first person there. Letting out a sigh, he went to his classroom. He decided to sleep when he got to his desk but there he saw Jongin. He wasn't alone. On top of him, there was a girl.

Kyungsoo ran, not even stopping when Jongin called out for him when he had pushed the girl off. When Kyungsoo felt that he was safe from the world, he stopped. And he stopped at the school garden. 

It was beautiful. In the middle of all the flowers there was a path that led to a Flowering Dogwood tree. And what was amazing was that it had bloomed already, and it just seemed of so perfect. That's also where Kyungsoo found the peace, and slept.

                                                                                                             --------------------------

Jongin looked everywhere for Kyungsoo. Of course, everywhere except the school garden. He didn't even know that there was a school garden until now. Anyway, Jongin went to the school garden and there he finally found his beloved. 

Kyungsoo

Now he could finally tell Kyungsoo that the girl was him, and she was . He honestly found it disgusting, and her face was just. Ew. Really big turn off, and besides, he only loves Kyungsoo. His one and only treasure. 

He sat next to Kyungsoo, and he put Kyungsoo's head on his lap. He smiled down at his treasure and soon enough he fell asleep as well.

                                                                                                             --------------------------

Kyungsoo woke up to see Jongin's eyes. 

"J-"

"Kyungsoo."

Jongin stared into Kyungsoo, and Kyungsoo felt himself trembling. 

"What you saw back there, was . I was being ."

Kyungsoo blinked. He honestly thought it was the other way around.

"The girl was , and she and I were the only ones at school. That's why she was on top of me, I'm sorry you had to see that. I was going to push her off, but when you opened the door... I just froze, my mind went blank. It looked like I was going for her s right?"

Kyungsoo nodded. Girls scared him more than ever now..

"Like I said before, I was going to push her off. And trust me. I wouldn't touch her, especially when I have you."

Kyungsoo could feel his cheeks turn hot. He sat up, and Jongin immediately put him on his lap, kissing him over and over again. 

Jongin faced him, and smiled at him. God it was so beautiful, Kyungsoo felt like he was blessed with an angel. Kyungsoo smiled back, his lips making a heart that made Jongin's heart lose control. 

And Jongin attacked Kyungsoo's lips again. 

                                                                                                             --------------------------

After the session (wink wink), Jongin saw love bites when he was about the attack Kyungsoo's neck. 

"Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo looked at him, and Jongin looked right back.

"Why were there hickeys already on you neck?"

Kyungsoo's eyes widened "I.."

Jongin raised an eyebrow. This was not one of the things he excepted from Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo couldn't think, there were no excuses. He obviously didn't want to lie about cheating on Jongin. He didn't want to lose him yet. 

"My father.. He.. me, the day he found out that you were my boyfriend."

Jongin felt his anger flared, and Kyungsoo could see it in his eyes.

"Did he do anything else to you?"

Kyungsoo nodded, and he slowly pulled his shirt up.

Jongin had finally saw the scars. The scars leaking the pain out of his body. 

"Starting tonight you're going to living with me for our whole lives."

"But--"

"No buts. You're living with me, besides, I doubt my mom would care. She would love you actually."

Kyungsoo stared at Jongin, he didn't know what to say. He honestly thought Jongin would leave or get mad at him for not telling him.

"O-okay.."

And so, they headed to Jongin's house without caring about the fact that they missed school. 

                                                                                                             --------------------------

That night, Kyungsoo got to know Jongin's mother, and more about Jongin.

"Hey Kyungsoo-ah, did you know Jongin has a brother?"

Kyungsoo looked at Jongin's mother with a confused look. "Really?"

She nodded "He lives with his father, in Japan. His name is Sehun."

She handed him a picture frame, and Kyungsoo noticed that Sehun looked a lot like his father, while Jongin looks a lot like his mother.

Kyungsoo also noticed how sad Jongin's mom looked while watching Kyungsoo look at the photo.

"Doesn't he look like his father?" And Kyungsoo nodded.

"He may look like his father, but he acts just like me."

"You mean quiet, lovely, and amazing? Mom, he's nothing like it. Well, he's quiet but he's not.. Lovely and amazing, that's just-- No." Kyungsoo looked at Jongin as he sat next to him, while his mother was silently laughing.

"Kyungsoo, you're going to love to meet him when he comes here next week."

Kyungsoo coughed a little. "Next week?"

She nodded, with a mischevious smile on her face. "So, that means. Next week, you and Jongin need to share a room."

                       Author's Note :D

Heeey, hope you guys are happier now cx 

Ooooo, Sehun is coming-- What's going to happen- o - o