Don't

Only Look At Me

Kyungsoo slowly limped to his bed, he hoped he didn't limp like as much the next day. He slept with hope, but that hope was soon crushed. He still limped, but not as badly. Still bad though. It was as obvious as a baby crying in public. 

He sighed as he did his usual rotation, the worst part as usual was the concealer. Yet again, his father had craved another word. But he couldn't read it, but it stung. It bled when he slept, and the stains were still on his sheets. He decided to wash them later, his father wouldn't mind anyway. He would be proud of his master piece. 

When he entered class, he saw everyone stare at him. He knew they were thinking "Why is Kyungsoo limping?"

He sat in his seat, and for the whole time he just stared out of the window. He didn't care if he wasn't paying attention, he never really did anyway so why do so now?

                                                                                                        ---------------

When he was walking to lunch, he was called out. He turned to see Jongin, he saw the worry in his eyes. 

That's what made him run, he was weak. He knew, and those eyes just made it so much worse. He bumped into someone, and what news he gave him was not good. He wanted to die in hole.

"Kyungsoo! Your father is taking you out of school, he's waiting outside for you."

Kyungsoo weakly nodded, and the other male walked away. Jongin soon s his arms around his waist and whispered in Kyungsoo's ear.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

He gathered air in his lungs that were begging for it. "Nothing's wrong, Jongin." He kissed Jongin's cheek, and ruffled his hair. "I have to go, my dad is taking me out of school."

Jongin looked at him, almost as if he was pleading Kyungsoo not to leave. And Kyungsoo didn't want to either, but he needed to. "Jongin, I can't." Kyungsoo hugged Jongin, and Jongin held him tighter. 

Jongin knew something was off. Everyday Jongin saw Kyungsoo's eyes filled with pain, and it hurt him to see Kyungsoo like that. But he knew that Kyungsoo would tell him before the breaking point. The thing is, Kyungsoo is already broken and Jongin doesn't see that.

"Kyungsoo! Get over here!" Kyungsoo's eyes widened as he heard his father's voice. He slowly turned to his father, letting go of Jongin.

His father looked at Jongin with a smirk, and Jongin was scared. Scared that Kyungsoo might be taken away from him.

                                                                                                        ---------------

Once they were back in his house, his father actaully spoke to him.

"Was that you boyfriend?" Kyungsoo really didn't want to answer. But when a gun was pressed aganist his head, he nodded.

He could feel his father's smirk, and it was no good. Kyungsoo felt his father bite his neck, and he wanted to scream. He couldn't, because he soon felt rough lips pressed against his plump lips. Then, his father's tongue went inside Kyungsoo's mouth. Soon after, his body was felt all over, and Kyungsoo just wanted to die. He would've done anything else, but this. This was the worst of everything that had happened to him.

Soon enough, Kyungsoo's pants were off and his father's fingers were pushing into him. Kyungsoo tears rolled down his cheeks, and his father was pushing himself inside. 

Kyungsoo just covered his face with his hands.

He was uglier than ever.

                                                                                                        ---------------

 

That night, his father called the school that Kyungsoo wouldn't be at school the next day. Or maybe the next week.

That gave Kyungsoo relief, but it scared him as well. The way his father looked at him after what happened, he knew it would be happening more often. He hated that look.

He always wondered why, why, and why. And still no answer. 

What he got was more pain.

That night, Kyungsoo cried.

                   Author's Note~ :D

Heeeyyyyy :DDDD Sorry, this update's shorter, but I need to study for my science test tomorrow > A <" 

If I pass, longer update~

If I don't, HAHAH Goodbye update~ Q - Q 

oh yeah, I was going to update this yesterday, but then my mum forced me off. uwu