Please Leave Me Alone

Only Look At Me

Today felt like any other day for Kyungsoo, at school Jongin would be a dork and his friends would tease them making both of blush like idiots (but still cute). But at home--

Oh no no no. Totally different for Kyungsoo. So many times did Kyungsoo want to flee from that hell, but he couldn't find the will to leave his broken father alone. He knew his father was always in pain everytime he saw his face, that it looked exactly like his mother's. He didn't blame his father or his mother, because they just wanted a better life. Every night, Kyungsoo would hear them arguing at night about leaving each other for the better good.

And one night, his mother did. She left the whole world, and Kyungsoo saw it happen

She had died running away from the house, to be exact, running away from the man who broke her into so many pieces that she couldn't even pick them up herself. That night, she was actually going to try to make her whole, with her son. Her son, Kyungsoo, at the age of 5 had seen her die just when she finally took charge of her life.

Poor Kyungsoo was then forced to live with his father, who turned from a loving man to a drunk abusive bastard. And Kyungsoo did nothing to stop it.

Maybe Kyungsoo is too kind, or maybe he's just too tired from the abuse to do something. Well, that's not true.

He knew the pain was because of him, because of the face that looked so much like her. Kyungsoo lets himself be the stress reliever for his father, in hopes of that his father's pain'll go away but.. He already knew that'll never happen. But he just keeps hoping.

But then again, he already knew that the only thing he hoped for, just won't ever come true. The man from before, is gone. 

                                                                                                --------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo sighed as he put concealer on his bruises, which was literally everywhere. The only things that he couldn't hide with makeup were the little carvings. Each one carved by his father, instead of saying them. He wrote them on his body to remind him everyday what he thought of him.

Useless 

Kyungsoo tried to look at another spot on his skin that wasn't writen on to see another one,

A Mistake

And another.

Unwanted

Failure

Trash

Filthy

Nothing

Unloved.

Everytime Kyungsoo looked over them, he tried not to cry, because he wanted to deny all of the words from his father. In the end he knew that he was all of those things.

His tears dried as he walked to school, where he actually felt like he was going to be okay.

                                                                                                --------------------------------------------

Under Jongin's arms, he felt safe. But, he knew it wouldn't last long. Jongin would soon leave him, and he didn't even know why he confessed. Being unknown would've been better than have a broken heart with memories flooding out. But here he was, with the love of his life cuddling with him while everyone were cooing at them. Everyone thinks Kyungsoo had everything, all A's, great boyfriend, personality, friends, and family. 

Lies.

Kyungsoo swallowed a whimper as he pulled Jongin closer to him. He didn't want him to leave.

"Kai oppa."

"What to you want?" Kyungsoo felt Jongin shift a little, as he looked at the female. 

Please don't leave me for her. Please..

"Leave this ugly male, and date me." As Kyungsoo heard this, he trembled. Badly. Jongin felt Kyungsoo trembling everywhere, and held him tighter. 

", hell no. First of all, if you call my baby ugly again, consider your body fried for the poor. Second of all, why would I date a unconsiderate like you?"

When Kyungsoo heard her footsteps fading away, he relaxed and Jongin gently rubbed his back repeating the same phase over and over again,

"I would never leave you, Kyungsoo. You're my light in this dark world, don't ever think otherwise."

Kyungsoo still doubted every single word. 

                                                                                                --------------------------------------------

After school, to Kyungsoo's dismay, it was raining. Which means his concealer will wash off. What was worse was that he didn't have a jacket or a umbrella. 

He sighed, today was definitely not a good day. 

Jongin offered to walk him home, but he declined. Instead, Kyungsoo attempted to run home without the makeup getting ruined.

Of course, it failed. When he got home, his makeup was ruined. He was greatful that his father wasn't home, and went to the bathroom to wash off the makeup and take a shower. When he got out, fresh and dressed, the house smelt like it was filled with beer. 

"Kyungsoo! You piece of , get down here!"

Kyungsoo sighed, and he mentally prepared himself for the worst.

                           Author's Note

Heeeeyyyy <3 Finally updated! hehe, I kinda freaked out when I remembered about this fanfic because I didn't even think of anything to write, so this is basically.. What came out of my mind. so. Sorry, it more than any chapters I've writen.