Chapter 2

World In Mess

THE NEXT DAY

Early in the morning, most of the SNSD members are still sleeping due to the concert last night, except for Seohyun and Yuri. The two of them are making breakfast for the others.

"Unnie, tonight I'm going to leave Korea for about 3 months, to shoot the drama" tell Seohyun.

"Really? Where will you guys filming? with who?" ask Yuri.

"Around Europe. With Suzy and Gikwang Oppa"

"Yah, Suzy and Gikwang are the co-star?!! Wahh, daebak!" Sunny shout suddenly with a sleepy face and take out some water from the refrigerator.

"Morning unnie" Seohyun greet her, and give her the pancakes she made. "Firstly we're going to Paris for one week and then Belgium, UK, Spain, Italy and the longest one will be Switzerland, if I'm not mistaken"

"Yah, so jealous of you. Take care Seohyun-ah. Enjoy your time there, and Unnie hope you'll fix your relationship with Yonghwa. He's a good guy for you" advise Sunny.

"I don't think so, Unnie. I think he likes other girl. And he's using this drama to avoid any rumor" said Seohyun.

"Yah, speaking about the drama, how's your first day?" Yuri ask her.

"I was so nervous that we took NG a few times. But, it was fun" she answered without telling them about Yonghwa kissed her yesterday.

"Don't worry since it is your first time. You'll be fine when you got used to it" Yoona suddenly come to the kitchen and eat her pancakes.

"I'm curious about one thing, maknae-ah. Will there be many kissing scene in your drama? Kekekeke" tease Yuri.

"Aaahh, Unnie!" Seohyun finished her breakfast and wash her dishes. "Unnie, I'm going to pack my luggage now. Anyeong" 

"Yah, yah, Seo Ju Hyun. Come here! Palli!" Taeyeon who just woke up and turn on the televison called her.

"Uwae?" All of them run from the kitchen and go to the living room.

DISPATCH reveal the pictures of the former WGM's cast, Jung Yonghwa and Seo Ju Hyun being together during KCON LA Concert. Both of them went to the same cafe and spotted went out from there at the same time. Both agencies still didn't confirm about this rumor yet.

"Seo Ju Hyun, you're very good in avoiding rumors during you dated Yonghwa. How come you suddenly become so careless?"ask Yuri.

"What were you two doing? Isn't that during the time where you broke up with him? And when we reached home from airport, you locked the door? Am I right?" ask Hyoyeon.

"Yeah, thats right. Aigoo. That's an old story. Why must during this time they brought that up?" Seohyun shake her head. Why am I going to do? She ask herself.

Suddenly her phone ringing. A text message come in.

Come to the SM office after you finish packing. -Manager Oppa-

Aigoooo. She sighed. "Unnie, dead me!" 

"Good luck with that brat old man" says Tiffany.

 

 

SM ENTERTAINMENT OFFICE

"Seo Ju Hyun. You never involved in cheap rumors like this. And I believe you to bring back SNSD name. BUT, YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!!" the CEO yelled at her. "You, as her manager, why are you so careless? Aisshhh" this time the CEO throw the newspaper at the manager oppa. 

"Now, tell me how you gonna clean up this mess" the CEO ask both of them.

"I already think of a reason. We deny the rumor by saying that both of them are meeting to discuss about the new project, the drama" says manager oppa.

Seohyun just stay silent. She is too tired to deny the rumors every time. Once, during the Happy Together show, she had been asked by the CEO to deny all her feelings towards Yonghwa, even during the WGM period. And she still remember that after the show was broadcast, Yonghwa didn't answer her phone for a month. Yonghwa always try to show her feelings towards Seohyun every time he was in a show. Especially during Star King show where he shouted that he loves Seohyun loudly. He understand that Seohyun didn't want to involve in any rumors but, she could just stay silent or laugh or make something funny with it. Seohyun always deny all love rumors, with Kyuhyun Oppa or somebody else. But she glad to do that. But, each time she have to deny rumors about Yonghwa, her heart hurts a lot. 

"Seohyun? Seohyun? Hyun?" The manager stops her day-dreaming.

"Oh, why oppa?" she ask.

"Are you okay with the solution? We're going to deny the rumors by sayin............" 

"Arraso. Now can we go? I still need to take care a few things before our departure tonight" Seohyun cut her manager oppa and stand up, then walks from the CEO office quickly. After Jessica Unnie incident, she really hate the CEO because she can't do anything to help her unnie. She didn't have the power and she still need to take care of her family. 

 

 

SEOUL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

"Suzy!" Seohyun call her as she step out from the car. 

"Seohyun Unnie, anyeong. Lets go together. I heard Gikwang Oppa and Yonghwa Oppa had already enter" says Suzy.

"Aigoo, even in the night there are still many cameras. Aren't you cold, Suzy?" Seohyun ask her since Suzy only wear short denim jeans and short-sleeve T-shirt. Suzy sure is a goddess when it comes to airport fashion. She is wearing a long jeans and a nice comfortable white shirt, with her hair down.

"I'm okay,Unnie" she reply.

Both of them enter the waiting room where Yonghwa, Gikwang, other casts and the production crew team are sitting and talking while waiting for the boarding time.

"Oh, anyeong Suzy, Seohyun" Gikwang greet them. Gikwang looks smart and casual as always wearing all black, while Yonghwa is wearing a black leather jacket, with a white shirt inside and a long jeans, same like Seohyun. (Is this fate?? (^^)v ) His hair become short after he finished filming for The Three Musketeers, and he let down his hair, just the style that Seohyun likes.

"Suzy-ah, aren't you cold? Here, wear these. Its going to get colder inside the plane" Yonghwa ask Suzy and give her the extra sweater that he brought together with him. Actually he wants to give it to Seohyun, but since the moment Seohyun and Suzy enter the waiting room, she didn't once make eye contact with him. So, maybe by doing this, he will gain her attention? 

"Thanks, oppa" Suzy smile at him and wears the sweater. Yonghwa glance at Seohyun, but Seohyun didn't seem interested at him. He felt sad because Seohyun didn't pay any attention to him since earlier. She just talks to Gikwang and the production crew team. Yonghwa keep watching her. After talking to them, he saw Seohyun take out the earphone and start listening to her mp3. Then, he saw Seohyun quickly change the pink earphone to a white earphone, which make Yonghwa smile and laughing like a kid. So, she still using our couple earphones. Jashik. Hyun-ah, bogosip-eoyo. Gikwang look at Yonghwa who is laughing by himself. Yah, is he crazy? Gikwang ask himself. 

 

SEOHYUN POV

Ah, jeongmal. How annoying. Why he want to show off if he like other girls. I better listen to my songs. He is so annoying. Arghh. Trying to make me jealous, huh?

I pull out the earphone from my handbag and put it on my ears. Then, suddenly I notice something. Oh my god! This is the earphone that he gave me. Yah, who put this in my bag? Arghh, unnie. I need to put it back quickly. Where is my white earphone? Did he see me? Aigoo. It will be so embarassing if he see what happen. As I listen to my songs, we are told that we can enter the plane now. My seat is next to Suzy and next to the window, while Yonghwa and Gikwang sit in front of us. It would be uncomfortable if he sit behind me. It's gonna be a long journey to France. Suzy who is so tired because she had to record for her new songs the day before our departure already fall asleep. Gikwang and Yonghwa are talking about something and I can see them laughing from back here. I wonder what they are talking about. I take the blanket and cover my body while listening to songs. As I watch the beautiful night view of the city from my window, my eyes starting to become so heavy and I'm falling into sleep, too. 

"Unnie, unnie. Wake up. The food are ready" Suzy wakes me up. Then I feel something on my body. My legs are covered with the blanket, but my body is covered by a black leather jacket. Wait, isn't this what Yonghwa wore earlier? 

"Suzy-ah, who gave this jack......." Before I even finish my question, suddenly Yonghwa stand up from his seat and give me a strong gaze. Then, he walks to the back. Aaa, he wants to go to the toilet. Aishh. I'm so shocked. But, why my heart become dugeun dugeun when he gave me the gaze? Oh no Seohyun, you and Yonghwa are already over. He already have another woman in his heart. I encourage myself. 

"Ark, unnie. Why Yonghwa's jacket with you? Aigoo. Is there anything between you and oppa?" Suzy ask me. Actually, she saw what happened. She was sleeping when suddenly she was distracted by something. She was so shocked when she saw Yonghwa was so close to her. Yonghwa take off his jacket and covered Seohyun's body with it because the blanket keep falling from her body. And he also fixed Seohyun's head position so that her neck wouldn't hurt when she wake up. Then, her eyes meet with with Yonghwa's eyes. He give her signal to not told Seohyun what he just did.

"Molla" I answered quickly and then throw the jacket to the seat in front of me where Yonghwa sit. Luckily, Yonghwa is still in the toilet.

"Hyun, why are you keep talking in your sleep?" Gikwang suddenly ask me. 

"Huh? I was talking in my sleep? Yah, what did I say?"

"Yonghwa Oppa, Yonghwa Oppa, Yong......" Gikwang and Suzy said at the same time and they started to laugh.

"Yah, both of you! Eishhhh" and we were laughing. I better join the laugh to avoid any suspicion. Am I really talking in sleep? Or are they just kidding? Oh well.

 

END OF SEOHYUN POV

 

 

THE DAY OF FILMING, Le Perle Cokctail&Bar, Paris

"So, today, we're gonna filming the scene where Nana ( Seohyun character's name ) and her friends are having girls night out at this club. Then they started to get drunk on their way home. This is where Nana splits with her friend and walking down the street alone, where she almost faint to the ground. This is where Joon Suh ( Yonghwa character's name ) sees her after a long time, and give her piggy-back ride. Understand?" the director explain to them. 

"Yonghwa-shi, Seohyun-shi. Both of you must not have problem, right? Aigoo. I watch your episodes in WGM so many times. I know both of you gonna do well" the director tease them.

"Hyung-nim, I'm afraid that she is going to become heavier than before. Aigoo. This kid eats a lots." Yonghwa jokes make everyone in the set laughing.

"Oppa, jeongmal" Seohyun hit Yonghwa's shoulder. She become embarassed because she is really gaining some weight since The Taetiseo broadcast.

"Ja, lets start the shooting now" said the director. "And, action"

Nana was walking, drunk, and almost faint on the road. Joon Suh run from across the street and catch her. "Hey, it is really you, Nana. I didn't expect to meet you here, at Paris. Is this fate?"  "Guess she is drunk. I think I should carry her to the nearest cafe and wait for her to gain consciousness" And, Joon Suh give her piggy-back ride. "I miss you, appa, omma" He heard Nana whispered. 

"And, cut" yelled the director.

"Yah, good job both of you. Now we're gonna shoot Suzy and Gikwang's scene. You may rest first before we start shooting another scene" said the director to Yonghwa and Seohyun. 

"Kamsahamnida, director" Both of them said and bow at the same time. They walk to the crew tent.

 

YONGHWA POV

"Oppa, am I heavy? Meahneyo" said Seohyun with her cute face. Everytime I see her face, I just can't take my eyes off her. With this beautiful city night lamps around her, makes her look like a goddess during night. So inspired me to make another song about her. Seo Ju Hyun.....

"Oppa?" Seohyun look at me, again, with her cute face. "I ask you whether I am heavy or not"

"You're sure gaining some weight huh, Seo Ju Hyun?" I told her, jokingly. My mind still thinking about our scene just now. Its already been a long time since she hugged me. Eventhough it just a piggy-back ride, but I feel like she was hugging me from the back. Eventhough it suppose to be a drunk scene, but I could smell Seohyun's scent. A floral smell, her favourite fragrance from Gucci by Gucci.  

"Hyun, aren't you cold? Want me to hug you?" I try to make a joke again. Well, it is not actually a joke.

"Oppa!" Seohyun hit me softly at my hand. 

"Oppa, Paris is so beautiful right? Do you remember that, once I had told you that I always wanted to go here and enjoy the night city view, right? People told me that Paris's night view is one of the most beautiful night view in the world" Seohyun tell me. I do remember she had told me once, when we were still a couple.

"Really? You want to go? After finish shooting today, we can go to enjoy Paris night life, together with Suzy and Gikwang. You want?" I ask her.

"Really? We can do that? What if someone see us? What if we get caught by the press?" she ask me. She is really Seohyun. She is very careful about things that can make any rumors.

"Its okay. We can says that four of us are trying to promote our new drama, right? I told her.

"Well, then. I would love too. Thank you Oppa" I can see she is smiling. She is sure very happy to come here.

And, that night, after we finish our filming, the four of us were having so much fun in the city. We went to the famous bar, and enjoy the Eiffel Tower night view. It is already 3 in the morning, but we didn't feel tired at all. Even though there are many people that recognized us, but they do respect us and give us space to enjoy our night outing. Suzy took a selfie of four of us and upload it in her instagram. It is almost 5 o'clock in the morning and we decided to return to the hotel to prepare for the filming in the morning.