Chapter 3

World In Mess

A WEEK LATER, EIFFEL TOWER

"All right, you guys. Here is what we're going to film today. We're going to film a kiss scene between Joon Suh and So Eun ( Suzy character ). Nana sees this and she become sad, and suddenly Minguk ( Gikwang character ) came, turns her body and hug her because he knows that Nana likes him. Okay, we're gonna start shooting in few more minutes" explain the director. All three of them are reading and trying to memorize the script once again before the shooting, except for Yonghwa. He has been watching Seohyun who is busy reading her script. Then, he decided to approach her.

"Hyun~" Yonghwa whisper on her ear.

"Ah oppa! Why you always make me shocked" Seohyun hit his shoulder.  She was so surprised when Yonghwa suddenly approach her from nowhere.

"Aigoo. Uri Hyun is busy memorizing her lines. So, are you okay?" He ask.

"Okay about what?" 

"You know......"

"What?"

"You know, the kissing scene?" 

"Why did you ask me? Aigoo, Oppa, why are you being so weird?" then, Seohyun read her script again.

"Hmm, nothing" Yonghwa actually waiting  for Seohyun to say that she is jealous, but he know that Seohyun is very profesional when it comes to work. Yonghwa took his phones out from the pocket and start texting to someone.

A few minutes later, a crew approach them. "Its time for the shooting. The director wants all of you to go to the set"

Yonghwa, Seohyun, Suzy and Gikwang are getting ready for their scene in the evening with the view of the Eiffel Tower behind them.

 

**Filming**

"Joon Suk-ah, Nana didn't love you. She told me that she loves the other guy. You're just one of his friends. Be with me and I'll show how it suppose to be loved by someone" So Eun grabs both of his hands.
"I love you, Joon Suk-ah" said So Eun and he kiss him softly in the mouth. Joon Suk just let So Eun kiss him because he was too sad and still in shocked to knew that Nana didn't love her.
Nana plan to meet Joon Suk that evening and she decided to confess her feeling to him. But, as soon as she arrive at the park, she saw Joon Suk and her bestfriend, So Eun are kissing. Her eyes started to become teary. Suddenly, a hand grabs her body and turn it around so that it facing the other side. It was Minguk. As Nana starts to cry, Minguk hug her tightly and let her cry in his shoulders. "Cry as much as you wish and I'll always be here with you, Nana"

"Cut!" yelled the director. All four of them watch their scene at the monitor. They seem satisfied with it.

"Good jobs, all four of you. Yah, when I works with young peoples like you guys, I feel so young. Haha" The director compliment them.

"Thank you, director" Four of them bow at the same time.

"But, I think we need to take the kissing scene once again, because something is not right with it. I need Yonghwa and Suzy on the set.

"Arasso, director" says Yonghwa and he winks at Seohyun before he follows the director to the set.

Take Two, Take Three, Take Four.............Take Twelve

"Cut! Cut! Cut! Cut!  I think we need to take a break for a little while." The director seems didn't satisfy with Yonghwa and Suzy' scene. Gikwang and Seohyun are watching them while drinking a coffee. 

"Yonghwa-shi. I think there is something wrong with your expression. The feeling isn't there. I give you five minutes break, and I hope you can do well after this" the director told him.

Yonghwa and Suzy go to the place where Gikwang and Seohyun are sitting. Suzy take the coffee that has been put on the table, while Yonghwa took the coffee on Seohyun's hand. "Yah, oppa!" Seohyun give him a deathly stare. "This is the best coffee that I had ever drink. I wonder why" Yonghwa jokes make Gikwang and Suzy laugh, while Seohyun make this boring expression on her face. During the break, Seohyun only talks to Gikwang and Suzy, but not to Yonghwa. Yonghwa took out his phone again, and start to text someone.

"Suzy-shi, Yonghwa-shi, the director is calling the both of you" the crew production called them. Suzy stands up from her seat and go to set. Meanwhile, Yonghwa go near Seohyun and whisper to her ear.

"Hyun, if you say you're jealous, I'll finish this kissing scene in one more shot" 

"Why would I? I don't want to. You're an actor, and I think you know whats the best to do" Seohyun reply and suddenly stands up from her seat and went straight to the dressing tent, leaving Yonghwa alone. His heart felt so hurt. Since when Seohyun has turned to become such a cold person like this? 
Oppa, eventhough I'm jealous, there's nothing I can do. We can't mixed our feelings with works. I need to become professional. There is still a long way for me to become a successful entertainer in this industry. Seohyun reminds herself. 

 

THE NEXT DAY, Charles de Gaulle Airport, France.

All of the production crew including Yonghwa, Seohyun, Suzy and Gikwang are waiting in the waiting area. There are still half an hour before they can board the plane. Yonghwa is busy texting someone. Seohyun wonder who is the person he has been texting to, even during the filming too. How special that person must be, she thought.

"Omo, I need to go to the bathroom first. Hyun, could you holds my phone and jacket for a while" He gives his things to Seohyun and runs to find the bathroom.

Suddenly, Yonghwa's phone slipped from her hand and fell into the floor. Seohyun pick up the phone from the floor and then, she accidentally sees the text that Yonghwa sent to someone.

 

To: Shin Hye

"I still can't stop loving you. All I ever think about is you, only you. I've made the stupid decision ever in my life by leaving you. I'm so stupid. Please forgive me. I really, really, really want you back"

 

Seohyun was shocked, but she try to control her face, She afraid that somebody will notice the change in her face. So, it was Shin Hye that he's always texting all day.I knew that there is something between them. Why Oppa never tell me about that? Suddenly, another text enter.

 

I love you too, Yong Husband ^^   -Shin Hye-

 

They already call each other husband and wife??! Wahh, daebak. Its truly Yonghwa Oppa. He is good in hiding his relationship. Seohyun has been talking to herself. Yonghwa has back from the toilet and he gives Seohyun a big smile on his face. "Hyun~" Seohyun give him back his thing and acts like she never reads his texts. She felt so guilty reading someone texts without permission. Oppa, mianhe. She felt guilty, but at the same time, she also feel sad. So, all this time Yonghwa being nice to her is only just as a friends? Haha. I should know that. Pabo, Seohyun-ah. Seohyun talks to herself and hits her heads a few times.

Yonghwa take back his things from Seohyun and take a seat beside Gikwang. He reads the text on his phone. Then, he starts to type something.
 

To: Shin Hye

Yah, what you're doing? Haha
 

Then, a minutes later, another text enter.
 

To: Yonghwa

I'm just kidding. Haha. I hope you have the courage to confess to Seohyun. I'll think she will accept you again. Hey, I'm a girl, and I know that she still have feelings for you. I can see in her eyes. And I promise you, with that words you have sent me before, I'm sure she will fall for you again. Its nice and feel so sincere. All right, I need to go now. Good luck with your drama, and her too.
 

Yonghwa smiles after read his bestfriend, Shin Hye's texts. He wants to confess to Seohyun once again, but he didn't have the courage like he used before. He is afraid that Seohyun will never accept him again. So, he has been asking for Shin Hye's helps since she is the only girl friend that he can trust on. 

"Hyung, lets go. They're already calling for us to board the plane" Gikwang tap his shoulder and both of them enter the plane.

 

 

BELGIUM

It has been five days since they've been shooting at Belgium. But, Yonghwa notice someting different about Seohyun. Since the day they left France, she has been so cold towards him. Even during the break time, she always try to avoid him. She only talks to him when there are scene between them. She only talking, laughing, gigling with Gikwang, Suzy and the other crew members, but not with him. 
Today, during break time, Seohyun is laughing happily with Suzy and Gikwang, so he decided to join them. He took the seat beside Seohyun. But, only Gikwang and Suzy are talking to him. Each time he make jokes, only Gikwang and Suzy will laugh. Seohyun will try to make others stuff such as checking her phone, or drinking her tea.
"Yah, tomorrow is our free day, right? Lets go to Brussels. I wants to buy souvenirs for my members" Seohyun ask Gikwang and Suzy who are sitting in front of him. What she didn't notice is Yonghwa is making a "X" sign with his hands to both of them. 
"Err, tomorrow I can't. I need to see my friends. He is studying here at Belgium" Gikwang give a good excuse.
"Suzy?" Seohyun ask her with a big smile.
"Unnie, I already have plan tomorrow with my manager. I'm sorry" says Suzy with a cute face, which make Seohyun's smile gone.
"Hmmm, I guess I just stay at my hotel room then" says Seohyun.
"Well, I'm free tomorrow. Did you want to go together?" Yonghwa gain his courage to ask her.
"Are you crazy, oppa? You want to make new rumors?" Seohyun yell at him.
"Yah, chill out. We can bring our managers together. Don't worry. We can always use the words 'We are promoting our film' right?" Yonghwa answered her. Actually, he was shocked because this is the first time Seohyun has been yelling at him, eventhough she is still using formal. Then, he continue again, "I'll wait at you at the hotel lobby tomorow, 9am. And I'll keep waiting whether you're coming or not" Yonghwa stands up, gives a thumbs up sign for Gikwang and Suzy, and leaving the three of them alone. 

 

BRUSSELS

Since the past two hours, Seohyun only been talking to her manager and his manager. 
Yonghwa is wearing a leather jacket with jeans while Seohyun is wearing a flower blouse, revealing her long y legs. Both of them are wearing sunglasses and hats, which make peoples hard to recognize them.
Seohyun is busy looking for her souvenirs, asking their managers for opinion. Every time he try to give his opinion, Seohyun just give him a look and walk away.
Suddenly, Yonghwa grabs Seohyun arm. 
"Oppa, can I have the time for two of us. I think we need to settle something here. I'll bring Seohyun back to hotel later" Yonghwa says to their managers.
After their managers leave them alone, he took Seohyun's hands and take her to the street alleys.
"Oppa, let go of my hands. It hurts" Seohyun try to free her hand but Yonghwa's grisp is too strong for her.
Once they arrive at one of the street alley, he let go of her hands.
"Hyun, why are you doing this to me? Why did you keep avoiding me?" Yonghwa ask her. Seohyun just look down without answer him.
"Hyun-ah, I'm begging to you. Please don't do this" Yonghwa holds both side of her shoulders.
"No, I'm not avoiding you. Oppa, I think we need to hurry because there still a few things I need to buy" Seohyun remove Yonghwa's hands from her shoulders and start walking to the streets' shop. Seohyun is pretending busy looking for the souvenirs. There is nothing more Yonghwa could do.
All the time, Yonghwa only looking at Seohyun who is busy buying things for her members. Seohyun walks faster than him, and suddenly she hit a rock and fell to the ground. Her heels broke. Yonghwa runs towards her and saw her bruised knees. He carries Seohyun in his arms- one arm under her legs and the other supporting her back like a groom carrying his bride. Then, he put Seohyun at the nearest bench.
"You wait here. Oppa will find some plaster for you" and he runs to find for drugs store. 

Thirty-minutes later, Yonghwa came back with some plaster on his right hand, and a new shoes on his left hand. Since he always buy Seohyun a heels or shoes as a present, he already knew her size. 
"Seohyun-ah. This is what you got when you're not being nice to me" says Yonghwa while his hands are busy applying some oil to her knees and put the plaster on. 
"Oppa, lets go home. I don't think I can continue to shop anymore" Seohyun wears the new shoes and throw away her heels into the rubbish bin beside the bench. 
"Can you walk? Or you want me to carry you again?" Yonghwa smiles.
"Its not funny. I still can walk" Seohyun reply coldly.


THAT NIGHT, SEOHYUN'S HOTEL ROOM

Seohyun is busy packing her souvenirs that she bought this morning. She bought many things for her SNSD members, including Jessica Unnie, eventhough she is not the group member anymore. She really miss her sisters. From what she remember, today, the members are holding a concert at Seoul. She is planning to call them after they finish their concert. Suddenly, her phone ringing. It is Tiffany Unnie who is calling her.

"Hyun.... isk isk. Yoona..... she is... Hyoyeon, hospital, Sooyoung... they, car accident" 

"Unnie, I can't understand you. Are you guys all right? Is anything wrong?" Seohyun heart beat faster when she hears Tiffany is crying on the phone.

"Unnie, what happened?" She asked again.

"Hyun, on our way home from the concert, one of the car crashed with a lorry. Yoona is now in emergency room, while Hyoyeon and Sooyoung still in coma. Hyun-ah,........" and Tiffany starts to cry loudly on the phone.

"Eyy, you're kidding right?" Seohyun sure they want to trick her since they are missing their maknae. But, all she can hear is Tiffany's crying.

"I'm not joking, maknae-ah"

"Unnie........" the phone that Seohyun is holding suddenly fell on the floor and crashed. Her eyes start to become teary. "It can't be......." Her legs become weak and she also fell on the floor. Then, she can hear her hotel room's bell ringing. She quickly runs to the door and opened it. Yonghwa is standing in front of her room with a face that look like he just woke up from sleep.

"Hyun, Jungshin call me and told that..."  

"Oppa......." Seohyun hugs him tightly and crying loudly in his embrace, even before Yonghwa manage to finish his words. 

Yonghwa rubs Seohyun back, and hugs her tightly too. He knows that Seohyun needs some support at time like this.