Chapter 4

World In Mess

SEOUL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

Seohyun is now on her way back to Belgium again after she has took two-days leave from her drama shooting to visit her members that has been hospitilized.
Luckily, Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are now in good condition and nothing bad happen to them. The SNSD members will stop all their activities for three months before the three members can be on stage again. Meanwhile the rest of the members will focus on their solo activities. 

After hearing her members had an accident and has been hospitilized, she ask the director permission to go back to Korea for two days. Once she arrived at the airport, there were reporters and fans. The same situation at the hospital too. It was hard for her to enter the hospital because there were too many reporters and fans that wait outside. The accident also become the hot topic in the news and trending in social networks, such as facebook, twitter, weibo and instagram.

When she arrived, all the members were waiting outside of the emergency room. Yoona has lost many bloods in the accident. Thankfully, the surgery went well, and Yoona had gain her consciousness right after the surgery. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon both gain their consciousness the next day after that. There were many celebrities that pay some visit to the hospital, especially the artsist from the same company with them such as Super Junior members, their junior, EXO, f(x) members, and even Jessica was there too. She was crying at Jessica shoulders the whole night. Yuri, Sunny, Tiffany and Taeyeon also can't hold their tears. It was such a gloomy day for all of them.

The next day, after making sure that her sisters were all right, Seohyun decided to go back to Belgium to continue for her drama filming, She was glad because Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were smiling and laughing as usual that day. All of the members gave her support and encourage her to become strong, and hope for her sucess in the drama. She also meet Lee Seunggi Oppa at the hospital, who is visiting Yoona, and she was touched by what Lee Seunggi Oppa has told her.


"Seohyun-shi, Yoona always told me the story between you and you know, that guy. Well, Seohyun, love isn't something that you find. Love is something that finds you. And when you try to deny it, its harms you. You’ll be fine. Feeling unsure and lost is part of your path. Don’t avoid it. See what those feelings are showing you and use it. Take a breath. You’ll be okay. Even if you don’t feel okay all the time. Never apologize for showing your feelings. When you do, you are apologizing for the truth."


Seohyun is looking outside the window of the plane. Another two hours before she and her manager reach their destination. She can't sleep the whole time thinking about the condition of her sisters. She also feel guilty to the crew productions because she had to take an emergency leave for two days. Luckily, the directors told her not to worry because they're going to shoot other scene that didn't involve her first. Suddenly she remembered the night that she received the bad news. Yonghwa was hugging her tightly and comforting her. He always asking her condition by texting and calling her for the past two days. Yonghwa always beside her when she really need someone to comfort her. He never fail to comfort her. As soon as they arrived at the airport, she took out her new handphone, because the old one already broken into pieces, and starts to text Yonghwa.

To: Yonghwa Oppa
Oppa, I'm on my way to the set. 

And a minute later, a text enter her phone and make Seohyun smiling for the first time after the day of the accident happened.

To: Hyun
I'm glad you arrived safely. Hurry and come to the set. Oppa miss you.

 

BELGIUM

Since the day Seohyun come back from visiting her members, she become brighter and more cheerful than ever. Her acting skills also improve a lot, and she learning so much from Suzy, Yonghwa and Gikwang who already have more experience in acting. The filming become more exciting for all of them, including the drama crew members. They are glad that nothing happen to her sisters and always cheer her up. 

"We're already done for today. Tomorrow morning is our flight to UK. So get ready and pack your things tonight" told the director.

Yonghwa, Seohyun, Suzy and Gikwang enter the car to go back to the hotel. Seohyun was shooting the most scenes today because of her emergency leave before, and as soon as she took a seat beside the window, she already fall asleep. Suzy who is sitting beside her exchange her seat with Yonghwa and she sit at the back with Gikwang. Yonghwa take Seohyun head and put in on his shoulder. He also take out the blanket from his bag and covers Seohyun so that she will not feeling cold. 
"Hyung, I never knew that you were this romantic" Gikwang .
"Oppa, if I knew that you're with Seohyun Unnie, I'll never say that I like you at the tv program. Aigoo. So embarassing" Suzy covers her face with her hands, and make Gikwang and Yonghwa laugh. 
"I'm not dating her. She rejected me" says Yonghwa. The car went silent for a moment without no one talking. Yonghwa tidying Seohyun's long wavy hair that keep falling to the front.
"Suzy, you're so beautiful. You know, our members always ask me for your number" Gikwang breaks the silence.
"Aigoo. Yoseob Oppa? Am I right?" Suzy guess make Gikwang nods his head.
"Jeongmall? Hahaha. Why I didn't know about it?"says Yonghwa.
"Hyung, you're only care about Seohyun. You know when you search your name in the internet, there are so many articles about you and her" Gikwang told him. 
"Arra. Thats why I'm trying to avoid any rumors lately. Seohyun is on her peak of her career right now" 
And the three of them continue talking and laughing, telling stories about themselves to become closer to each other.

 

 

AGHAHAN CONDOMINIUM, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM

Nana is cleaning the wounds and bloodstains on Joon Suh's body and face. Her eyes become teary as she cleans and put some oil on his body. 

Joon Suh got beaten by a group of gangsters while he try to save Nana from them. Nana was walking alone after finished her meeting at London until she arrive at a very strange street. There, a group of gangsters tried to her and tore her clothes. Joon Suh who is also has some works to do at London coincidentally saw what happen and try to save her. But, he wasn't strong enough to beat 5 peoples, and he is the one who got beaten badly. Fortunately, two policeman were walking nearby and help them. After reporting everything to the police station , they went to the nearest drug store to buy the medicine. After that, Nana bring him to her condominium that her company provived for her while she is in London. She bring him to the living room and his shirt, revealing his tough body, full of injuries.

"Joon Suh-ah, you don't need to sacrifice yourself to save me earlier. We're lucky that the police came. What if they didn't come and the gangsters beat you to death?" Nana ask him with her tears starts to rolling on her white cheek. 
"This is not our country. What if something bad happen to you? What if..." 

Joon Suh hug Nana before she could finish her words, and wipe her tears. He can't stand to see the blood on her lips and the wounds on her body. He felt useless because he can't protect the one that he loves so much. He wipes the blood on her lips and kiss her. He kiss her passionately and surprisingly, she kiss him back. 

"I can't afford to lose you. I rather die" He said and kiss her again, but this time, on her forehead. 
"But, why? Aren't we just friend?" Nana ask him.
"To me, you're more than that" Joon Suh replied and look her directly into her eyes. Suddenly, her sense are coming back.
"Yah, nonsense. You're with my bestfriend. I guess you need some rest right now. I'll call So Eun for you later. You can sleep at my couch here." Nana take all the medicines and stands up to go to the kitchen quickly. Suddenly, Joon Suh is hugging her from the back, causing all the things on her hands fell to the floor. 
"You're lying if you didn't have feelings for me, too" 

"CUT!"

Yonghwa got shock when the director yell 'cut' at them. Aigoo, this director. Why can't he let me hug her longer? Yonghwa mumbling to himself. Seohyun bow at him and says "thanks for the good job oppa". 
"Nope. Thanks to you. It must be hard for you, Hyun" Yonghwa rubs Seohyun's head soflty
"I learned a lot from oppa. It will be awkward if its someone else. I'm glad it was you I'm pairing with" Seohyun gives him a smile.
"Good job both of you" The director approach them. "Seohyun-shi, I didn't expect you to do such a good job despite its your first time" 
"It is because all the peoples here help me to learn a lot, director. And, I am so thankful for that"
"Take a rest for a little while and we're gonna take again a few scene that needed to be fix" told the director. 
Both of them take a seat at the couch and their make-up artist come to fix their make-up. Yonghwa take the coffee from his manager and suddenly Seohyun took the coffee away from him.
"Oppa, I've see you drinking three cups of coffee already for today. You still can't get rid of your bad habit, huh?" Yonghwa just smile eventhough Seohyun is mad at him. It shows that how much Seohyun still care at him. 
"Yah, Hyun. Did you like it?" Yonghwa ask her, trying to change the subject.
"Like what?"
"You know, that scene"
"What scene?"
"That scene"
"Oppa, really, what scene?"
"Aigoo. Pretending like you didn't understand?" Yonghwa pinch her cheek like a kid.
"Oppa, it hurts. I really didn't know what scene are you talking about" Seohyun rubs her white cheek.
"The kissi..."
"Oppa!" Seohyun close his mouth with her hands causing the coffee that she's holding spill all over on their clothes.
"Omo, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry" Seohyun bow at the make-up artist. Yonghwa just laugh because he finds that Seohyun is very cute when she is in panic. Seohyun always look calm in front of people. But, sometimes, she also has a side where only Yonghwa know. Yonghwa knew that Seohyun will get shy everytime he talks about kissing scene. 
"But, Hyun-ah, this will be your third time kiss on scene, right?" the smile on Yonghwa's face disappear. Suddenly, Seohyun whisper something to his ears and leave him to change her dirty clothes. Yonghwa, who is still with his stylist, smiling alone. He just can't stop smiling.

"It maybe my third time kissing on scene, but my very special first kiss was with you, oppa"

 

28 June, 2012

Seohyun and her SNSD members had just finished from her birthday party that her fans had organized. All of them enter the van to get home. The girls are talking and laughing with each other in the van when suddenly Yoona took a blindfold and tied it on Seohyun's eyes. 
"Yah, unnie. What are you doing?"
"We've got another surprise for you, maknae-ah" Jessica answer her and they started to laugh. Tiffany and Hyoyeon try to tickle her and make her sreaming in the car. "Yah, unnie!"
Once they arrived at a secret place, the members covers themselves first so that nobody will recognize them. Sooyoung holds Seohyun hands and leads her to a place. Then, they leave her alone. She could feel that the wind was so strong. So cold, Where are they brought me to? Seohyun ask herself.
"Unnie, I'm gonna untie this blindfold. Yeoboseyo? Unnie?" but no one answer her. 
She untie her the blindfold on her eyes, and suddenly she hears someone playing a guitar. 

Geudael bomyeon eolguri bbalgaejigo
Geudael bomyeon gaseumi dugeun dugeun
Aicheoreom sujubge malhago
Geudael bomyeon gwaenshiri useumi na
Babo cheoreom jakku man geurae
Ama naege sarangi on geot gata

Geudae neun nae maeum sogeui president
Nae gaseumeui byeol sunohji
I'm genie for you girl
Nae sumeul meot ge haji
Geudaega wonhaneun geonda
Neoreul saranghanikka
Nae sarange iyuneun eobjanha you know

Gedaeneun darling
Bam haneul byeol bit boda areumdaweoyo
Nae mamsok gipeun goseseo banjjak georineun
Na maneui sarang bit

Geudaereul saranghaeyo darling
Eonjena nae gyeoteseo bicheul naejweoyo
Maeil bam bara bogo
Bara bwado areumdaweoyo
Geudaen naeui sarang bit

It was at on top of a building floor. Yonghwa was playing a guitar and singing a song, their song, Love Light. In front of her was a small table and there was a cake with "Happy birthday to my angel, Hyun" written on it. Beside the cake, was a bouquet of flower and a small bear, Keroro. 

Seohyun burst into tears. How she miss him so much. They haven't meet each other for months because both of them were busy promoting their albums and concerts.
A week before, she sent to Yonghwa a text message, wishing him happy birthday, but there was no reply from him. Today, she was waiting the whole day for his message, but still, Yonghwa didn't sent her anything. 

Seohyun sits down, covers her face with both of her hands and cries. Yonghwa put his guitar on the floor and run to hugs her. 

"Hyun, mianhe. I can only prepare you this. Saeng-il chukha hae, my angel" 

"Oppa, I miss you so much" says Seohyun and she hugs him tightly. "Oppa, I was really worried when you didn't reply my text before"

Both of them stand up and went near the table. Both of them blow the candles on the cake. Yonghwa took out something from his pocket. He take Seohyun's hand and put the watch on it. 

It was a white diamond Swiss watch. "Always wears this and remember me"

"Oppa, you don't have to buy me this expensive watch. Aigoo. I was too sad and I forget to prepare your present. Mianhe" 
"Nope. Being with you today was the best present ever in my life" Yonghwa hugs her again. Suddenly, Seohyun kiss him on both side of his cheeks, making Yonghwa's face turns red. 
"Yah, Hyun.."
And, once again she gives Yonghwa a kiss, on his lips, a quick, shy, soft kiss. Yonghwa was speechless.
"My first kiss. I give it to you" She smile, and she kiss him again on his forehead. 

Suddenly, out of nowhere, all of the SNSD members and CN Blue's members come out and shout "chukha haeyo!". Then, all of them start to sing a Happy Birthday song to Seohyun and also Min Hyuk, who is also sharing the same birthday with Seohyun. That night, they were having a party on top of a building floor, where nobody can see them. They opened the radio and turned it on loudly, and they were dancing, laughing and having fun by themselves. 

It was a memorable night for them, as they're becoming friends with each other. The night where the friendship between CN Blue and SNSD members were born.