Chapter 1

World In Mess

SNSD APARTMENT

"Yah, maknae-ah. Did you accept that acting offer? ask Yoona.

"What? Didn't you just finished The Taetiseo?" Tiffany ask her.

"Hyun, you make headline at news today" Hyoyeon told her as she the televison. All of the SNSD members run towards the living room and watch the news. 

SNSD's maknae, Seo Hyun will make her debut in a drama as a main cast with former on-screen-husband, CN BLUE's leader, Jung Yonghwa. Yonghwa who had just finished filming for his historical drama, The Three Musketeers now will come out a new love drama. Both are spotted attending the first script reading meeting this morning.

"Yah, really? You really gonna start acting? Really really? At time like this?" Sooyoung ask her. She was busy with her schedule for her drama, My Spring Days but she already finished filming it two days ago. Because she was busy with her drama, she cannot join the MBC KMW concert at Beijing last month.

"Daebak, Seohyun-ah. We gonna support you!" says Tiffany.

"Thanks unnie. But I'm a little bit worried when I accepted this offer. Hows fans gonna react, for example. The manager told me to accept it because we need to bring up back SNSD name after Jessica unnie left" Seohyun tell her sisters.

"Yah, wait a minute. But, didn't you......." Hyoyeon silent for a little while.

"Already broke up with him?" Seohyun continue for Hyoyeon.

Everyone in the room remain silent and all of the members are staring at Hyoyeon. Yuri pinched her. 

"Hahahaha, its okay, Unnie. I think I'm going to bed first. I was so tired today after the script reading meeting" said Seohyun and she walks to her room.

"Yah, Hyoyeon! Do you want to die? Ssshh" Yoona said and throw the cushion to her as soon as Seohyun enter the room.

"I was just asking" Hyoyeon protect herself.

"But, I wonder what kind of drama it is" Sunny ask.

"I hope those two gonna be together again. I'm sad when they're broke up without even have the chances to announce their relationship to public yet." said Taeyeon.

"Did you know the day they broke up, Seohyun locked the room's door and I cannot enter the room for the whole night. Aigoo that kid" tell Hyoyeon to all of them. She is sharing the same room with Seohyun together with Jessica, before she left.

"Do you think it is okay for her to act with Yonghwa-shi? I'm afraid she's gonna get hurt again. That brat. Eishhh" said Yoona.

"Molla" Sunny and Yuri said at the same time.

 

SEOHYUN'S ROOM

Seohyun open her desk drawer and took out the couple ring which she got together with Yonghwa. Yes, she is still keeping their ring. She always brings the ring wherever she go, but due to the SM policy which do not allow any dating rumors, she cannot wear it. Then, suddenly, she remember the first script reading meeting this morning. She saw Yonghwa, wearing a black sunglasses, enter the hall and somehow she could felt that he keep staring at her. Yonghwa is the one who wants to break up with her. And, when she asked why, he just remain silent. Because of her pride, she didn't want to ask more, and agreed to break up. She cried all night until she forget to unlocked the door for Hyoyeon to enter. And now, she regretting it so much because she didn't tried her best to save their relationship. When she is staring at the ring sadly, her phone vibrated, receiving a text message.

from: Yong Oppa

Did you already sleep?

And, she reply

Not yet.

A minute after that, another text message enter.

Did you really want to do the drama? Are you okay with it?

She knew that Yonghwa gonna ask her about that and she reply,

Oppa, I'm so tired today. I need to get some rest now. I have a busy schedule tomorrow. Goodnite~

She off her phone. She afraid that Yonghwa going to drop out from the drama. She miss him so much, and by working together in a drama, at least she could see him everyday. She also want to debut in a drama with her first love, a very special person which is Yonghwa. 

 

YONGHWA'S ROOM

After he read the last text message from Seohyun, he shut off his phone and throw it to the bed.

"Yah, Seo Ju Hyun. Why it is so hard for you to understand my feelings? Arghhhhhhh" he shouted.

Tok! Tok! Someone knocked his door.

"Hyung, is anything wrong?" sound like Minhyuk asking from outside.

"No-no-nothing" he yelled back.

Yonghwa throw himself to the bed and switch on his phone back. The wallpaper of his phone is the wedding picture of him and Seohyun during WGM. He never once change his wallpaper since 2011. It took him two years before he and Seohyun officially become couple, in real life. She agreed to become his girlfriend during the end of 2012. Their relationship was okay back then, but something happened in 2013 where they almost break up once. Thats when Yonghwa wrote the song I'm Sorry.  It was hard for him to gain her love because Seohyun is very hard to express her true feelings to anyone. She likes to hide it herself rather than telling anyone. For two years, even after the WGM ended, he tried to show his feelings everytime he become guest at any show on television. And, after Seohyun warned him to not make any rumors about them, he stop to make it. He understand that Seohyun is young, and a very ambitious person. She still needs to built her career. 

The reason why he ask to broke up with Seohyun was because he was confused with her feeling. Is Seohyun really love him? Is she really see him as a man? He didn't expected that Seohyun will agree to broke up with him. He was hoping for Seohyun to cry and try to save their relationship. But, he was wrong. Maybe its true that Seohyun didn't loves him as much as he loves her. He was planning to announce their relationship in public after Seohyun ended her contract with SM Entertainment. He also planned to marry her when he turn 30 and Seohyun turn 28. But, now, it is only a dream. Since they broke up, Seohyun never texted him, asking the reason why. Actually, he was waiting for Seohyun's text. He promise himself to not look weak by texting her first.

And because he can't stop thinking about Seohyun, he wrote another song. Can't Stop and he decided to direct the MV himself. The songs was about their story. The thing he couldn't tell Seohyun before. He was hoping to receive text from Seohyun asking about the song, but sadly, there was never a text from her. A few months after that, he was listening to the song written by Seohyun, Only U. Since that day, his hope coming back.  And what make him happier is during the M Countdown, he bumped into Tiffany backstage, and she whispered to him "Yah Yonghwa-shi. Hyun wrote this song for you. But keep it as secret. She will be mad at me if she knew I told you this" If only Seohyun would tell him directly.

 

FIRST DAY OF FILMING.

Seohyun and Yonghwa are listening carefully to what the directors is saying.

"Okay, both of you know that this is a light love story drama about a boy and a girl who didn't have the courage to tell that they loke each other. Until both of them almost marry with another person. So this drama will teach the viewers how to show your love for the person you like. Got it?" 
"So today, we are gonna shot the first scene. Both of you are cycling in the park and then bump into each other. Thats when both of fall to the grass and start to falling for each other. Both of you already remember your lines right? So, here we go"

YONGHWA POV

She is so beautiful even in the early of the morning. My angel. Are today filming going to be alright? I'm afraid I cannot hold myself. I miss her so much. I miss hugging her. I miss her soft kiss. I miss her smile. Now, I've got the chances to see her smile again. Thanks director for choosing me to be in this drama. 

"Okay, Yonghwa-shi. You're going to cyling from the right side of the park Seohyun-shi, you're gonna cyling fom the other side. Now, both of you may get ready and we're going for Take 1" explain the director.

I go to take my position and start cyling when the director yell "Take 1, ready, action". Seeing Seohyun from the other side of the park, wearing a white mini dress, make my heart dugeun dugeun. Yah, Seohyun, I'm afraid I'm gonna forget all my lines. When we bumped to each other and fell together to grass, my heart beat faster. When I saw her beautiful eyes, I forget to say my line.

"Cut" I heard the director said.

"Okay, from here, Yonghwa, you're gonna be on top of Seohyun and start to look at her eyes for a moment, acting like your heart is being capture by her beautiful eyes. Then after that you're going to say your line. Got it?"

"Yes" I reply to the director. I don't need acting here. My heart already captured by her since a long time ago. Aigoo, please give me strength to hold myself during this filming.

 

SEOHYUN POV

"Okay, from here, Yonghwa, you're gonna be on top of Seohyun and start to look at her eyes for a moment, acting like your heart is being capture by her beautiful eyes. Then after that, you're going to say your line. Got it?"

As soon as the director finished telling us to do, we take our position. Yonghwa is on top of me, because both of us were falling from the bicycle. When I heard the director says "Action", I fell that Yonghwa is staring at me for real. His eyes. I never forget his stare. Since we filmed together for We Got Married. Then suddenly, I fell something warm touching my lips. I was very shocked. There was not gonna be any kiss scene here. I cannot opened my mouth after he kissed me. How I miss his soft kiss so much. I look him into the eyes, when suddenly the director is coming to us. We stand up quickly.

"YAH, YONGHWA-SHi! What are you doing?! This kiddo. You like her that much, huh? Aigoo, this two lovely bird. What I'm going to do with both of you. Yah, save it at home. Remember in this drama, you're not easily gonna tell her your feeling. Aigoo" said the director. We are just laughing after the director went back to his seat. I was shocked, but I like it. Its like Yonghwa know that I miss him badly.

"Okay, we are gonna start shooting back. Get ready, and action!"

 

*** End of Chapter 1***

 

Hey guys, sorry for the late update. I'm busy with my college here. But, I'll try to update as soon as possible. 
Please enjoy my story and keep waiting (^-^)v