Taehyung 1

One Shot Collections

Today is the first day I've moved to Korea, and I finally finished unpacking all of my things. I didn't have much to unpack since I didn't bring much anyway. By the start of the new week I will start my first day at my new universit, I hope I will at least make a friend. I head to my room and crawl into bed. My head didn't even hit the pillow yet and I'm already knocked out.

~~~Next Day~~~

My alarm clock goes off and I wake up pissed. I turn to see my clock and it reads 7:00 AM. The alarm is still going off, so I smack the clock and it slides off the small table, hitting the ground, shutting it off. I force myself to sit up and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I look into the mirror and see a horred vision; my hair looking like a birds nest and a face that looks like it came from the dead. I shiver at the image of myself and continue on with my routine.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After finishing up in the bathroom and geeting dressed I head into the kitchen and just grab some toast. I didn't wanna be late for the first day, so it's not a big breakfast. I head to the door and slip on my shoes and start to head out. Luckily I'm on the first floor and my bike was right by the stairs. The university I go isn't far so I bought a bike in advance to ride to school on.

~~10 Minutes later~~

Locking up my bike I scan the campus. I notice some cute guys, but none of them are quite my style. But then this guy with black hair catches my eye. He's talking with six other guys, they seem to be very close. My god he's cute! I want to know his name, crap I sound like a stalker. He starts to walk away with his friends and I start to get upset No, don't walk away I wanna keep looking at you. As his back was facing my direction, I immediatley notice his . Actually...the back is fine. I giggle at my ertedness. I should head to class, don't wanna be late.

I finally walk into my first class of the day, as I walk in I notice the guy from earlier sitting in the front. i decide to sit in the back, because you know....reasons. As I walk towards the back of the class, our eyes meet oh my god he has such beautiful eyes! I want to look into them forever. I shake my head to get back into focus, from the corner of my eye I thought I saw a smile form on his face. I sit at designated spot, right where I can see him, I stare at the back of his head without even knowing. As the teacher calls roll, he calls my name "(Y/N)!" I don't answer. "(Y/N)!"

"Huh? Oh! Here!" I wave my hand. The teacher nods his head and goes back to calling roll, I go back to staring. He calls out a few other names until he calls; "Kim Taehyung!" the guy I've been staring at for the past few minutes raises his hand. Kim Taehyung, that's such a cute name~. I smile to myself like an idiot.

~~~2 weeks later~~~

I have to confess to him today, if I don't then there won't be another chance! I walk into class and I see him sitting in his usual spot. I decided to confess to him right after class. I take my seat and I stare at the clock, hoping time will go by fast. My heart starts racing. To calm myself I lay my head on the table and I fall asleep. I hear the teacher yell, "Ok class is over!" And my head shoots up really fast. I Look over to see Taehyung getting up and head towards the door. I get up and run to him.

"H-h-hey Taehyung." I start to stutter from nervousness.

"Hey," he says sweetly "(Y/N) right?"

"Yeah that's my name, I'm surprised you remembered."

"I always remember cute girls names." He says smirking.

"Umm...well..." He stares at me, waiting for the rest of my sentence to come out. While he was staring at me I swear I heard him say "how cute." The only thing I can hear is my heart beating at a rapid pace. I it up and I finally tell him.

"I really like you, and I was wondering if you'd go out on a date with me?" I see his face turn red and he starts to get shy.

"I was going to tell you a week ago, but I like you too." As he tells me this, his face turns extemely red and says, "I would like to go on a date with you."

~~~~Note~~~~

Finally! I apologize that we haven't updated in a while mid terms for us are coming soon! This oneshot was a collaboration with myself Admin D and Admin K. Tell us what you think~ and if anyone wants to request please do! The MAMA awards are coming! let's cheer on BTS!!! :D