Namjoon 1

One Shot Collections

My best friend Namjoon is coming over to watch a movie. He's been acting weird around me lately and I want to make things comfortable around us, like the good old times. I decided to put on a horror film, i know how much he loves them. I put popcorn into the microwave, then I hear a knock on the door. I run to the door knowing who it was.

"coming!' I open the door and find Namjoon smiling, happy as ever. "You must be happy to see me." I smile.

"why wouldn't I be?, you're my best friend after all". Though I am his best friend, sometimes I wish I wasn't. Sometimes I wish I was his and vice versa. I sigh to myself might as well live with it. I give him a hug, then let him in.

"I put on a horror movie, cause I know how you like them, and I also made popcorn"

"Really? You know me so well, you're the best as always." He throws himself onto the couch ready to watch the movie. I grab the popcorn and head to the couch. He pats the empty spot next to him. I sit next to him and decide to make myself comfortable. I lean on him and strech my legs. I feel him stiffen a little.

'Are you uncomfortable?, I can move over." I ask him

"No it's fine, let's just watch the movie, ok?" He has a nervous smile on. Weird. I shrug it off and play the movie.

Twenty minutes into the movie and I already get scared. Something jumped out and I put my face into Namjoons chest. I feel him laugh.

"What's so funny?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Oh nothing, you're just so cute when you're scared, don't worry I'll protect you." He wraps his arm my waist and pulls me closer. Holly crap! This can't be happening right now! I thank the room for being dark because my face is starting to heat up. Wait, he said cute? He's kidding right?

~~~~Namjoons POV~~~~

Did I just call her cute? Oh My God! Namjoon you're so stuid, you couldn't save that for later. But (Y/N) is so cute when she's scared and it makes me want to protect her. I'll just keep her closer to me. Maybe after the movie I can tell her, I can't hold it in any longer.

~~~~Your POV~~~~

I grab for the popcorn and begin to chew. Then I feel nudge, I look to see Namjoons mouth is open. I give him an are-you-kidding-me look face.

"What? Just feed me." He keeps his mouth open.

"Fine, whatever." I feed a piece to him and he takes it, with my fingers included.

"What the hell?! My fingers aren't food!"

"Oops, sorry!" He laughs and looks back at the movie. I stick my tounge out at him.

The mvie finally ends, and i'm still laying on Namjoon, then he clears his throat.

"Everything ok? You scared to sleep? You always sleep with me." I playfully say to him. He moves and looks at me in the eyes, he cups my face and instantly kisses me. I'm wide-eyed and can't believe whta's happening right now. Without knowing I kiss jim back. After a few minutes go by we break away to take a breath. We both stare in silence. He finally breaks.

"I didn't know how to tell you, I had a nervous breakdown and kissed you." I just sit in silence.

"The reason why I've been being weird lately is because i developed feelings for you, and I was debating if I should tell you or not, cause I knew it could possibly ruin our friendship. But I couldn't help myself, I hope this doesn't scare you." He waits until I say something. The only thing I can do is just stare in awe. He begins to lose confidence, then I grab his hand.

"Why didn't you say so in the first place." I kiss him again.

"So you'll be mine?' Hoping I say yes.

"Yes I wil!" I hug him. He hugs me back.

"So, is that offer still open?" He grins and doesn't give me time to answer. He picks me upbridal style leading us to the bedroom.

~~Author's note~~

Sorry for the late update, I hope you guys like it!

Admin D p.s let me know what you think! and requests are always accepted :D