Yoongi 1

One Shot Collections

Yoongi and I are standing in line waiting for this stupid game to be released. He should be the luckiest guy to have a girlfriend like me. We've been in line since this morning and now it's almost midnight, on top of that it's freaking cold outside!

"Can we please go home Yoongi?, I'm really cold."

"We can't, do you know how long I've been waiting for this game?"

"well...yeah but still."

"(Y/N) you've been complaining ever since we got here, can't you wait a while longer?"

"No I can't do this anymore, I'm freezing, my feet hurt, and I'm really tired, I'm just gonna walk home."

"Fine then." was all he said. I stand there confused and angry. Usually he would try and convince me with sweet kisses to stay, but this time it's different. This game must be really important to him.

As I was walking home I almost tripped and fell over nothing because I was exhausted. But luckily I've made it home. Yoongi and I live in an apartment on the third floor. I stare at the stairs in front of me that lead to the 3rd floor. "." I say to myself as I start to walk up the stairs. It seemed longer than usual to go up the stairs, but i eventually made it. I take my keys out of my bag very sluggishly and open the door. i walk inside and close the door behind me.

"I hope he's ok." I say breathlessly as I walk to our shared room to take a hot shower.

~~~~~Time Lapse~~~~~

While I was sleeping I heard the front door open and close. i get out of bed to go see Yoongi. Walking into the living room, I see Yoongi setting up his Xbox 1 to start playing his new game.

I sit next to him, "You finally got it huh?" He looks at me and then goes right back to the screen.

"Are you going to ignore me cause I ditched you?" He doesn't say a single word and starts playing his game. Maybe I should apologize to him, but if I do he'll just ignore me again. I HAVE to get his attention. I try my first attempt. Calling his name.

"Yoongi....Yoongi...." I say while i move closer to him. He turns to me and says annoyed,

"Can you give me some space?"

"Yeah I'm sorry." I say in defeat. Well that didn't work. What else can i do?....I know! kisses, he can't resist those. Proceeding with my second attempt, I pucker my lips and lean closer to his face. I give him a peck on the cheek. He doesn't even move an inch. Then I look at his pink plump lips. This should work. I kiss his lips and immediately stops playing and kisses me back. He puts his hand on my waist. i break the kiss and quickly apologize to him.

"I'm sorry I ditched you and made you upset."

"It's ok, I've been waiting for you to kiss me." He says smirking.

"what so all of those attempts for nothing?, if you wanted a kiss you should've said so."

"No it's ok, I think your attempts were cute." I blush at his words.

"So does that mean you accept my apology?"

"You have to give me more kisses in order for me to accept your apology." He says smiling.

"Gladly." I say as I start to shower him with kisses.

 

 

~~~Authors Note~~~

FINALLY!!!~~ my first oneshot. I hope you guys like it and sorry for the late updates we've been busy with school, but now that we have thanksgiving break we'll update more so look forward to our upcoming oneshots. If any of you have requests feel free to tell us we'll be more than happy to write them. :)

Admin K