BTS Friendship

One Shot Collections

I threw myself onto the couch, ready to be lazy all day, until I got a phone call from V. Why do I feel so excited? T__T I pick up anyways. 
"Yes, V?"

"Awwww, how did you know it was me!?" V says.

"Don't be so dumb, it's called Caller ID."
"Whatever!"  V says. Why do I feel as if he's sticking his tongue out at me?

"Anyways, what is it?" I ask.

"Well, the guys wanted to go to an amusement park and we didn't want to leave you behind! So... get your off that couch and let's go!" How the hell did he know I was on the couch? I think for a few seconds...They are my bestfriends how could I say no to them? "Fine, I'll go." 
I hear cheering in the background. "You had me on speaker this whole time?!" 
V beings to laugh.

"We love you!" They all say in unison, and then begin to laugh. This will be one long day. 

I was told to meet them in the parking lot and not surprisingly I'm the only one on time. I could only imagine what excuse they'll have this time.... dummies. I wait. And wait. And wait. Until someone jumps onto my back, I get scared, so I elbow the stranger in the stomach, "Ow! What the hell was that! It's just me!" I turn around to see Jimin in pain. 

 "I didn't elbow you that hard.." I say. Jhope comes in trying to comfort Jimin from his pain, he laughs and says, "You must not know you're own strength." I just scratch the back of my neck. "Hey, Jimin, as a sorry how about I buy you ice cream later, okay?" Jimin's face turns into a bright smile. He jumps up and hugs me. Then I remember that they were late, "Hey! Why were you guys late this time, huh?" I arch my eyebrow like a  mother would. They all look around avoiding my eye contact. Then Jungkook says, "It was Jin. He was the one who took the longest to get ready." Jin gives Jungkook the evil eye. I just face palm. V then says, "Can we go inside now? I want to ride the roller coasters!" After that we all go inside to have as much fun as we can in one day.

~~~~TIME LAPSE~~~~

By the time we leave, it's sunset and the park has closed. On the way back to their house we stop at a nearby beach. Suga and Rapmon suggested we should end the day looking at the sunset. They all run towards the shore and I'm left behind. These kids. I laugh while looking at them, thinking about today, and how much time we spent together. They are not only my best friends, but family as well. I stopped walking for a few seconds untl I hear them all calling for me, "(Y/N)!! Come on! Let's watch the sunset together!!" I run towards them. Let's be like this forever..

 

~Requested by tinitammyliano.

~~Sorry if it's a little short, I hope you like it. :)