Jungkook 1

One Shot Collections

It's almost Christmas! I decided to clean my house, even though no one is going to visit me. Everyone is too busy with their own Christmas business. Also, I didn't want to freeze my off.

As I was cleaning, I found an old gift that was still wrapped. It looked like a birthday present. "Why has it not been opened? My birthday was months ago." I took it with me to the couch to open it. I realized who it was from, my bestfriend named Jungkook, who moved the day after my birthday. I was going to tell him that I liked him for a long time, but the timing was never right. Inside the gift contained my favorite candy, which were cherry blossom flavored. I cried for the first time in years. After a few minutes passed I decided to pack my things and head to Korea to tell him how I really feel about him.

I streched my hands out. "I'm finally here! Now I have to find him, wait... is that, Jungkook?" I see a black-haired main coming my way. He hugs me tightly and picks me up. "(Y/N) It's been so long! I missed you so much!" I blush at his actions.

"How did you know I was here anyways?" I ask. He puts me down and smirks. "Your mother told my mother, so she told me to pick you up." He had a light blush on his face. Am I seeing things? We stand in silence for a minute until he says, "You must be hungry. Let's head to a restaurant and eat, my treat."

"Sure! I'm starving!" I say with a smile on my face, he knows me so well. I grab my things and we begin to head off to his car. Since we haven't seen each other in so long, the ride to the restaurant was pretty awkward, until we finally arrived. Then I thought to myself "How am I going to confess? What if he doesn't like me back?! (Y/N) don't have a panic attack! Calm down, everything will be fine." I feel someone staring at me, I turn to see Jungkook, he looks confused. "Is everything fine? You look like you're about to have a panic attack," he asks.

I try to cover it up. "Yes, I'm fine, thanks for asking." I manage to put a smile on my face. We finally ordered our food and we were finally alone. The silence that was in the air was killing me on the inside. I couldn't stop thinking about what to say to him. "Is there something you want to say to me?" How did he know? My god, I hate it when he does this... Might as well... "There is actually... and I've been meaning to say for a long time now. Please don't laugh at me for saying this."
"You're stalling and I promise I won't laugh," he says.

"Okay," I take a deep breath, "I've liked you for a very long time now and I came here to tell you this, if you don't feel the same way, I would understand." After my confession, I look down towards my lap playing with my hands. He begins to laugh. "You said you weren't going to laugh yet you laugh, I should've kept it to myself."

"I'm not laughing to make fun of you, I'm laughing because I like you too." My face turns red. "But I have some bad news, I'm getting married to someone else, it's an arranged marriage." He said it with a straight face and I can tell he didn't want to ruin the good mood right after we confessed. His face tells me he wants to add something else. "Is there something else you're not telling me?" I ask.

"Though I haave feelings towards you, I also have feelings for my fiance." He looks away from me, knowing how I must be feeling. Sadness.

"I don't want you to choose between the both of us, if you love her more, I understand. So I will leave after my week here and head back. I'll leave you alone after that."

~~~~~~~~~~~One week later~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit on my couch watching TV to disract myself. Today is the day that Jungkook is getting married, I try not to cry, knowing the guy I like is getting married to someone else makes me dead inside. As I'm abbout to head out to get some air and to clear my head, I hear a knock on the door. I walk towards the door to see who it could be. It's Jungkook, and he's in a tux!

"What are you doing here?! You should be getting married!" He takes my hands and looks at me straight in the eyes.
"I realize now that she's not the one for me, (Y/N), you're the one I want, you're the one who I love and care for, I want to be there for you when you're down and when you're happy, you're my best friend but most of all, I want to you to be my girlfriend." After his confessionn I just looked at him in disbelief. Did he just say what I think I heard? He looks at me with worried eyes. After comprehending what just happenned, I hugged him. He froze, surprised because of my action.
"Yes! Yes! I'll be your girlfriend." I began to cry but I was happy. He looks at me and smiles, he was happy because of my response, he kisses me, and from then on out we began to date each other.