Jin 1

One Shot Collections

Ever since we started dating Jin has been getting busier and busier with his work at the studio, so I haven't been able to see him as much as I want to. But today will be different, I'll make a surprise visit! I hope he won't mind. And maybe after he's off we can go to the beach and relax while we watch the sunset, sounds like a date! After planning the day I jump off my bed and head to the kitchen to make him lunch; it's slmost lunch time~~

~~~2 hours later~~~

"Finally it's perfect!" I lift up the pink bento box and admire it. Took me a few times because I kept burning the food. I'm obviously not a good cook like Jin is. Being too excited about today, I almost walked out the door looking like a mess. "duh (Y/N) take a shower first." I head to the room to take shower. After a few minutes I'm fresh and feeling clean. Finally heading out the door, I walk out with a smile on my face. This will be fun!

I arrived at the studio where Jin practices, he basically lives here. I walk inside and in the hallway I can hear music blasting, I look into the small window and I see Jin dancing with his friends. The music suddenly stops. must be taking a break, just in time too. Jin heads out first, he opens the door and stops, wide-eyed.

"surprise!!" I throw my hands up with the bag in my hand. Jin smiles at me and hugs me tightly. He pecks me on the lips,

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to see you, and I brought lunch, thought you might be hungry." without a word he picks me up bridal style.

"you know mw so well." He grins.

We enjoyed lunch and he tells me he wnats to spend time with me but he has a lot of practice today. Being the good girlfriend that I am, I wait fro him until he's finished.

~~~time lapse~~~

The sun is starting to set and he's finally finished. Once he walks out the door I drag him into my car and we drive off.

"Wait where are we going?! If we are going somewhere I stink and I'm not properly dressed!"

"Don't worry where we're going you don't need to dress up." We finally made it to our destination: The beach. He looks at me with a grin. I run outside the car and Jin runs after me. He catches me and traps me into his embrace with his hands around my waist, he kisses me passionately like he hasn't seen me years. I retuen the kiss by wrapping my arms around neck. Next thing I knew I'm thrown on the ground and Jin is on top of me.

"I love you (Y/N)" He continues the kiss and we both lay there loving eachothers company.

 

~~~Authors note~~~

Hello~ it's Admin D here~ I hope everyone is doing well and I'm sorry if this one seems short, i would like to thank for everyone subscribing to our stories it really means a lot knowing someone likes our stories, requests are always open don't be shy! Thanks again Admin D