A dream/life without any taste

Mysterious dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*** You

You wake up, go to school and work, like always. Today Sangwon, and Atom maybe, come to the shop and see you. Your friend wants to know how you ended up with Jenissi's umbrella. You tell him the whole story and he seems confused.

- Oh ! I think i know why he did it !

And he leaves the place without saying more. You don't understand but don't pay much attention to it, your job is more interesting. After a few hours of work you go home and sleep, not in the mood to cook.

Today another thing happened at school but this time you didn't fight. People came talk to you, well more exactly a guy came to hit on you with his friends but he looks like a nice guy. You talked to him a bit, thinking he was friendly and all then your ex-boyfriend arrived and punched him in the face. You wanted to help the guy but he said you should just rest. So you have a good feeling about this guy. You're laying on your bed, wondering if he'll talk to you again... You feel a little bad, you want to talk to someone. The band members said it was okay to come to the dorm right ? Sangwon's the only friend who ever knew all the truth about you. You put on your favorite hoodie and a ripped jean before going out. You're there in ten minutes and don't know what to do next. Won't everyone think you're a psycho fan who wants to take picture of them when they're taking shower ? You decide to call your friend when someone accidentaly bumps into you. You turn around and see Pgoon surprised and confused.

- Ah... hey... i'm here to see Sangwon... is he out ?

- Nope. Follow me.

The leader shows you the way and you get too see your friend with the rest of the band. They're all looking at you and you feel a bit awkward. Sangwon gets up and greet you happily.

- Hey ! Let me introduce you to them !

He shows you all of them and introduces one by one, making comments about them too. He's always been like that and it makes you smile.

- Then this is Jenissi, 23 years old, a meany Hyung who didn't like me at first.

You look at him, it's the blonde who gave you the umbrella. You show a big smile and say hello while the other seem embarassed and surprised. Well it might be because of this again, but who would you remind him ? A friend ? An Ex-girlfriend ? Hope it's not the second one, you don't want him to hate you or feel awkward around you. The other members are all teasing him and it makes you laugh. You feel at ease around these guys even if you don't know them.

-  So tell us more about you, says Hansol.

- Well... i'm 19 years old, repeating a year at an art school... and working at a music store... there's nothing to say about me exept i love music...

- It's a pretty good start. You like to dance ? Asks Xero.

- Yes a lot !

- Where are you the best at ? I mean singing, rapping, dancing ? Says Kidoh.

- Well i'm pretty good at composing i guess then i'm not bad in everything.

- So you write lyrics ? Asks Jenissi, stars in the eyes.

- Lyrics and music.

- Awesome !

And you keep on talking like this for a while then you finaly get to be alone with Sangwon and talk a bit more about your thoughts. He laughs at you like if you were a middle school girl and says that nobody would hate you unless they're jealous. You hug him tight because he always says what you want to hear or sweet words to comfort you. You say goodbye and leave the dorms, get back home and sleep. You think you can't wait your friend's next come back, you really want to see him on stage with the others.

You get up and go to school. You happen to see your ex-boyfriend, again. You want to go away from him but he notices you. Well it doesn't matter after all, you just run away. The other nice guy stops you in the corridor.

- Hey ! How have you been ?

- Good. And you ?

- Good, always good.

- Sorry for yesterday...

- It wasn't your fault and since you're really cute it would've been weird if an over possessive ex didn't show up.

You're surprised, don't know if you can take his words as a compliment or not. He smiles at you, makes you blush a bit. He's got a bright and warm smile. He asks if you'd like to eat lunch with him but you refuse, you have to meet someone else at lunch break. When the bell rings you go out of school quickly and meet your sister at the park nearby, it's been a while since you've her. She's waiting for you, smiling as always.

- Hey unnie~~ did you brought it ?

You give her the old photobook you shared when you were kids. She shows a sad smile and you hug her tightly, apologise then go back to school.

- So you rejected me for a girl ?

It's this guy, smiling at you again.

- No she's my sister.

- Oh she's pretty cute too... but you're better.

- I don't think so but thanks.

You talk to him until the bell rings and go back to class. End of the school day, work time. Today is calm and you like it. You can listen to musi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter