Do you think of me as i think of you?

Mysterious dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N sooo i gave the girl name, i had to 

 

~~

 

You wake up, from a nightmare, it's been a while since you had a dream or a nightmare. You look at the clock, you're late. Today you're not going to school, you don't feel good. You call your work and tell them you're sick. You just don't know what to do so you play guitar all day while singing. You don't even feel like eating. You think something's wrong with you but it must be because of the anxiousness of yesterday. Tomorrow everything will be fine and you'll get back to your boring life. Your phone rings, you pick up without checking the number...

- Hello ?

- You're not even going to school useless kid !

- Why do you call me at this hour then... mom ?

You call her like this and you know it's going to piss her off.

- Listen to me stupid girl ! Someone broke into our house because they were looking for you. They even left a note !

- What does it say ?

- They'll find you and crush you... but anyway we want you to pay back for the broken things.

You hang up. You'll send the money later, it's not something to worry about. You'll have to be careful when you go out. You don't feel like doing anything so you go to sleep until the next day.

*** Jenissi

Must have been five days since i don't have any news of her. I started to dream about weird things. Sometimes she's here and sometimes not. I wonder if she's alright. Idon't have the time to do anything because we have to work really hard... Well i guess i can skip practice but i mustn't get caught, and it's notan easy thing. I'll just wait tomorrow if i can have a bit of free time or not. Sangwon suddenly jumps out of nowhere and screams.

- Wooaa ! What's wrong with you ?!

- Hyung... Do you have any news of Eun Hee ?

- No, i don't.

- I wonder if anything happened to her...

- No way !

He's surprised, well so am i. I realise how i reacted and now i kind of want to hide. Well i really hope nothing happened to her... Why do i worry ? I mean of course it's weird and all, i'm kind of concerned about her but she's still a stranger... i guess ? But still i'm obsessed with her sad face. Kills me. I should focus on something else... let's try to write lyrics !

 

*** You

You're back from your mother's place, they were all staring at you, exept your little sister who looked sad when you left. You miss her, she always cheered you up when you had fights with people or your parents. You'd like them to let you go, to stop looking down on you or to have a bit of mercy. You didn't do anything wrong, you just did what you thought was right they could have understood. Everything's done now, you can't get back and you don't really regret. You would have been unhappy there, you know it. You can't say you're happy now, life is always the same and people seem to hate you. You still want to see good points of the life, like you have really good friends like Sangwon and you have a place to live. You sigh while walking, it's late there's no busses anymore. Maybe you should run. You stop at the convenience store to buy vegetables when someone grabs your shoulder. You turn around to see a guy you've never seen before. You look at him with fear and get away from him. He calls you. You don't want to fight or anything. You get out of the store but three guys are waiting outside, and you know them, a bit. One's smiling at you but you don't like the way he smiles. They start to walk towards you. You let go of your bag and get ready to fight back. The first one runs to you and you avoid him, makes him lose his balance and fall in the garbage. The others are pissed off now, you don't have any chance to get away. A guy catches your arm and an other one wants to do the same but you punch him before pulling back your other arm. Your problemis : You're alone and they're four and always getting closer to you. Feels like you're going to have a bad time... You don't want to lose to them, you're kind of angry because of today andyou won't accept getting beat up. You try to make them go away but they're to many. You're losing space and you're surrounded. It's the end, you're going to get hardly hit you know it. You clench your teeth and try not to scream while they're punching you.

They live once they're done and you can't get up. You're lying on the ground, in the middle of the street, your bag not far from you. Your body hurts a lot and it's hard to breath. You close your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter