Connected dream/life

Mysterious dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You wake up but hearing the nurse coming in you're acting like you're still sleeping. You don't want to look at them, no you don't want to see them look at you. Their eyes are full of pity and it pisses you off. The doctors say you won't be able to use your legs like you used to, means you can walk but running will be difficult and they also say that you won't ever be able to dance. It breaks your heart, they took you out of your perfect dream and brought you back to reality. Yours is a bit too cruel, well you feel like it is. You won't be able to do the only thing you felt you were good at. What was the point of leaving your family and make them hate you if you can't even move forward ? What about your goals ? What are you going to do now ? You feel like screaming. The painful parts of your dream were real, your mother's using you for money and the rest of your family hates you. The good and hapiness is all gone, you've lost all your hope.

The nurse calls your name and you look at her, tired. Tired of this life, of this room. You ask her if you can go outside and once again she says you can't. After giving you your meal she leaves and you're left alone in this silent room. You look around you, trying to fing something to do. You find a notebook, empty pages. Why is it here ? You don't really understand but you feel some urge to write. At the end of the day you wrote two songs. You feel awful because you put all your feelings in the lyrics, bringing back all the pain once again. Singing them makes your tears fall and you shut the book, you're feeling too bad. You fall asleep with your heart aching.

A doctor wakes you up for a check up. You're already tired about it. You look at yourself in the mirror. Your hair is messy and grew really long, you've lost weight, too much. You look very pale, feels like you're a ghost. The doctor says you're still too weak to go outside but you want to protest.

- I know my body more than you do ! I can leave now !

It doesn't end good, they carry you to your room while you scream and try to fight back. They even lock the door of your room. You feel really bad. You look at the notebook and decide to write something in. When you're done you read everything you're written since yesterday and notice someone corrected some part of your lyrics. You don't remember correcting anything and it's not even your writing. You wonder who did this. A nurse wouldn't have dared... so... a ghost ? Nonsense. You're becoming crazy maybe. You decide to write something on the next page.

« Hey stranger... who are you ? why are writing on the book, did you put it here ? If so why ? »

You fall asleep with the notebook against your heart.

When you wake up it's next to you, open with someting new on it.

« Hello, i put it here so you won't feel lonely, and my name ? I'll just go with Mr stranger. »

You're so happy, someones's actually coming to see you !

«  Do i know you ? Can we meet ? »

You leave the note here and go get something to drink. When you're back a nurse is waiting for you, she's angry.

- We unlocked your room because ywe thought you understood.

- I just left to get a drink...

She seems to calm down a bit but tells you not to leave your room. You feel a bit down but since someone actually talked to you, you're kind of happy. You don't know what to do so you decide to wite a bit more, but at the end of the book so the stranger won't read it. Once you're done someone brings you your meal. You almost don't eat and you have to go to see the doctors. They're mad at you because you keep on getting out of your room to take a walk. The nurse said everything, of course. If they pity you why won't them let you live or at least hope a bit ? You're really mad but you don't say anything. You get to your room and they lock you in, once again. You're really too angry to think about anything. You enter the bathroom and have to face that mirror. The picture you're seeing in it freaks you out. You punch the mirror and cut your hand but you don't mind, it doesn't hurt. What hurts is your heart, it's hard to breath and you want to cry. You take some big broken glass on the floor and start to cut your hair with it. You don't even look at what you're doing, you just want to see those too long bangs fall on the floor. You fall down on the ground, cutting your skin without noticing.

Someone rushes in the room and finds you half conscious on the bathroom's floor. The nurse calls someone and soon two other peop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter