A bit of rythm

Mysterious dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*** Jenissi

It's done ! We came back with « Annie » and our MV is out, we just finished a live performance and fans are waiting outside. Someone comes in the waiting room, it Sangwon's friend, she's dressed nicely today, very cute. She's wearing a skirt but you almost can't see it because of her over-sized hoodie. She greets us with a big smile.

- You guys have such an impressive dance ! I loved it !

Everyone's chuckling because of her words. She's so cute... almost look like a child. ALMOST because i kind of feel attracted to her so if she looked like a child it would be weird... so i should stop thinking about this and talk normaly witht the others. But around her i can't ever act normaly... it's physicaly impossible. Well let's just talk to her a bit.

- Hello miss.

- Hey no-respect-guy. She says with a pretty cute smile.

- So you're our fan ?

- Kind of yay... i like your band and since my friend's in it... i have a lot of reasons to love you guys.

- Like ?

- Like you have great vocalists, amazing dancers and awesome rappers.

- Ow, thanks.

- And i like your voice.

She looks at me with sincere and beautiful eyes, well maybe she's a child after all. There's this kind of... innocence in her expression, it makes be curious.

- And you... i start a bit nervous. Won't you sing a bit for us ? Or rap, or dance ?

- I can't, i'm not good enough, well... not yet.

- You're pretty confident.

- I worked my all life only for this so yay i'm kinda confident.

- That's a good thing.

She smiles and keeps on talking and praising me. I'm sure i'm blushing but really a tiny bit. I hope she doesn't notice. She leaves after a while, i feel kind of empty. I should stop thinking about that girl... i don't know her and she's nothing to me but a dream. It's weird, i'm weird. And Sangwon knows how to finish people...

- Hey hyung~~ you see my friend has this rapping competition and since Sangkyun doesn't want to come with me to see her...

- I'm coming !

You see, i know it's a trap but i can't do anything about her. It's like an invisible force was always bringing her to me, or me to her. I can't feel anything but attraction to about this girl and it makes me confused.

 

*** You

The weekend passed and you had a good time with Sangwon yesterday, because you went to the pool with him and old friends. Today you have a competition at school, you look forward to it because you like rapping. It's kind of a freestyle battle and you hope you'll have to face skillful people. Once you're done eating you get out and run to school, a bit too excited about the competition. It lasts the whole day so you don't have any class. You're cheering for your friends and waiting for your turn. Seems like it'll be after lunch... You're eating with that nice boy and his friends when someone calls your name. You turn around and see Sangwon with a big smile, Jenissi walking behind him. You want to hide now.

- Woooaa ! You know Yano and Jenissi ?

The guy's friends are all excited about it. You blush a bit and keep on eating. You try to avoid any eye contact with Jenissi because you feel weird around him. The competition starts again, you hope you're turn's soon. When you can go you hear a big « fightiiing » from a lot of people around, Jenissi is one of the people around. You smile shily and try to get focused.

The competition ends, they're going to give the winners' names. You hope you're at least second, you know you can make it. And like you said, you're second. You're happy but you don't know how to express it. It seems to upset the people who lost to you. You go back to your friends and everyone's praising you, you're a bit uncomfortable with compliments and you decide to escape. The nice guy, you're calling him oppa, wants to walk you home but you refuse and go there by yourself. You're on the bridge where you met Jenissi last time and people from your school look like they're waiting for you. You suddenly understand, they want to beat you up. You could've make it if they were only three but two other ones jump you from behind. It hurts and you can't run away. Being so powerless makes you angry. Once they're done they leave you here on the ground. You can't get up, it hurts to much.

- Hey ! What happened ?

You look up to see Jenissi again. You begin to think he's following you.

- Let me help you.

He grabs your left arm and put i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter