Broken dream

Mysterious dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You get out of hospital three days later and go back to school. Nobody bothers you anymore and you can talk peacefully to the people you sometimes hang out with. Feels like your life is totaly normal, exept the family thing but it's no big deal. You don't know why but it makes you feel happy and you can't help but smile the whole day. You're going to work while looking at the sky. Your thoughts go smoothly to a blond cutie rapper, now you're blushing alone in the street. You wonder how foolish you must look. You're there, your co worker greets you with a big smile and the hours go slowly with a peaceful atmosphere, like if you were living in a coton dream. It feels really good. Everything goes smoothly and it feels like you're dreaming.

 

*** Jenissi

I heard she got off hospital, maybe i should stop by her work someday. But i don't really have the time... it's driving me crazy ! I want to see her... why ? I must like her, i mean i'm always thinking about her and damn i was so worried about her when i knew she was in hospital ! And when i went to see her... she seemed so tired but her face was so beautiful. She even said i'm cute, how do you want me not to fall after this ? I mean dreaming about an almost perfect woman you get to meet in real life and even have a chance to get close to her, of course you would fall for her. And she's really too cute...

 

*** You

It's been almost to weeks since you got off hospital and you don't have any news about Jenissi. You want to text him but you can't bring yourself to do it... you're just afraid of his reaction maybe. Well time to get some confidence ! You finaly get to write something on your phone and send it.

# Hey oppa ! How have you been ?

I've been great ! And you ? It's been a long time since we talked !

Sure has... was wondering if we could meet someday.

Why not today after you finish work ?

Would be awesome !

See ya then!#

You're so happy now, your heart is beating like crazy. You need to go to work, you hope time's going to fly so you'll see him faster. You realise what you're thinking and start to wonder if you don't like him a bit. You start to feel hot, well maybe you do like him but you sure need some time to figure it out. You come in the shop, happy to see everyone. There's nobody but your coworkers but you still have a good time.

 

*** Jenissi

I'm going to the music shop to meet her. Feels like she was here but left early, the other girl looks shocked.

- What's wrong ? I ask her.

- They... he... got her !

- Where did he go ?

She shows me a direction and my body acts on his own, starting to run. I find a guy trying to beat her but she won't let him do anything to her. Anyway i just go there and punch the guy, pull her arm and start to run further so he won't catch us. I stop and look at her. She looks surprised.

- You okay ?

- Yay... i'm fine, well thanks oppa.

- You can call me Taeyang you know.

She seems to blush a bit, it's cute.

- Why do you always get into fights ?

- Because i'm like this... i might say something that bothered them or get a better place in a contest... you know they just like to hit me i guess...

- Must be tough...

- I'm kinda used to it, i guess.

Crushes my heart, seriously who's going to take care of her ? I can't take it. Once again my body acts on his own and hugs her tightly. I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter