Is this real?

Mysterious dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*** Jenissi

I wake up, a bit disapointed because my dream stopped and she was there again. I saw her waiting for me near a fontain, wering a pure and cute white dress. She bought me coffee and offered it with a bright smile. It's not the first time i've dreamt about that beautiful woman. I'm obsessed with that picture, of her pretty long, briwn hair waving softly in the wind, her big dark eyes with long eyelashes and a smile... her smile can kill, i swear. In each dream i can't hear her voice but i'm sure even that part of her is perfect. 

Well i'm stupid, talking about her like she's real and all... but i can't help it. I know she's just a fantasy but it's enough to make me live. I get up and go wash my face. Yuncheol makes fun of my new hair color, again. They all think it's weird but to me a change's a good thing, the only one who's totaly with me is Byung joo, but it's only because he had a weird hairstyle for TopDog. Hansol like to make fun of me too, brushing my messy hair all day long... Well i don't mind them, still thinking about that beautiful dream.

 

*** You

That man keeps on yelling at you when he was at fault... He bumped into you while he was running like a fool and now he's shouting like an angry pupy. You don't really mind him and sigh. You leave the place before he's done but it doesn't matter, life goes on. You wanted to go to the library but it's closed. Why did you want to go? Because your childhood friend, Sangwon, wanted to talk to you about a urgent matter. You received a phone call saying it was closed and to meet him at a café. You're there now and your friend is waiting.

- Hey! I waited!

- Sorry i had a matter to deal with...

- You got into a fight again?

- No! Not at all! You know i'm not like this anymore... now i'm a serious student.

He laughs at you and it makes you smile. It's true you used to be a bit violent but you've never hit someone who didn't deserve it. You're now 19 and studying at an art school, you repeated a year because of family matters and now you live alone but life goes smoothly. You ask your friend about his life, he's going to come back with his band soon maybe he shouldn't be here.

- Today we have a break! Maybe someday you could come and see us! It would be awesome!

- I don't want to bother you guys.

- The only thing that might happen is all of them falling in love with you.

He starts to laugh once again. You push him nicely and continue to talk about useless things. Time to go, work time exactly. You say goodbye to that cute face and start to run to the music store you work at. You like to work here because the owner has good music taste and so do the customers. Two friends from school stop by and you have a good time while working. You go home, cook and sleep. A night without dreams, again. 

You wake up a bit disapointed to have such a plain night, maybe that's why you feel empty. Because nothing never happens in your life. Well you won't complain since nothing bad never happens either. Today you have to go to school, a dance contest is held, of course you're participating. You wish Sangwon could be there to see you and how much you improved but with his comeback approaching it's not possible. But you'll be there to see him on stage, you promise yourself. 

You're home with the first place prize and sigh while listening to music. You take a shower and go outside to eat. You're at your favourite ramyun shop and a guy suddenly calls you.

- Hey babe!

You ignore him, it's just a guy from your scho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter