The Fourth Wish

What is your wish?

Sunggyu is on the white room once again. He’s furiously looking around for the angel who caused all of this. When he spotted her, he walks towards her, fuming.

“What the heck did you take me back here! I was happy there!” Sunggyu shouted. He cried, he actually lose Woohyun again, and this time it’s the angel’s fault.

“You never know what is going happen, Sunggyu.” Angel said bitterly. “I know that I’m happy! I thought you finally granted my wish!” Sunggyu shouted angrily. “You never know anything Sunggyu, you’re naïve, that’s why you have to make the right wish!” Angel raised her voice. “You don’t know why he was fighting with the Sunggyu from there right? He cheats on him! On you!” Angel raised her voice even more, and Sunggyu is sobbing, hard. “You’re wishing for good times only, so that is the only thing I could gave, Sunggyu, do you know that you need to cherish the bad times too?” Angel said.

He can’t believe the that Woohyun would do something like that.

“Please, promise me this will be the last.” Sunggyu said weakly.

“That depends, Sunggyu.” Angel smiled sadly.

“I wish I could live a long live with Woohyun.”

“I’m sorry… I’m really sorry, Sunggyu. I promise this will be a short one.” Angel said.

Sunggyu just smiled.

-

 

-

“Woohyun, hyung.” Sungjong called his name.

Woohyun hadn’t been sleeping lately.

“Face it, he’ll never woke up.” Hoya said.

“HE WILL!” Woohyun shouted, tears b from his eyes.

The rest is crying too, and then they heard Myungsoo said.

“Don’t worry, he’ll wake up.”

-

 

-

Sunggyu is on top of a hill, gazing at the moon.

The moon is so pretty.

He’s tired of crying, so he thinks this will help him relax.

Here, Sunggyu is Myungsoo’s older brother, and he just sneaked away from the house to gaze at the pretty moon. Here, is an old village when they believe about werewolves and such. He heard a howl, but he didn’t give a damn about that.

He froze when he felt the howl is right in his back.

He turned his head and he sees a figure, shirtless, shimmering under the moonlight.

Staring at him intently.

He knows who is it, the only person he encounter everywhere when he is travelling through the worlds and universes.

Sunggyu stared back and smiled.

“You… are not afraid of me?” The figure asked. Sunggyu shakes his head. Yes, that figure had a wolf tail and ears, but it’s Woohyun.

How could he be afraid of Woohyun.

“Wow… that’s the first.” Woohyun said while approaching Sunggyu. Sunggyu pat the spot next to him and Woohyun sat there. “What are you looking at?” Woohyun asked. “The moon. It’s pretty.” Sunggyu answered, smiling. Woohyun wonders, how could a creature as beautiful as the man next to him, and, the creature didn’t even has the slightest fear towards him. “What’s your name?” Woohyun asked. “Sunggyu.” The latter answered simply. “I’m—“ “Nam Woohyun. I know.” Sunggyu said in a playful tone. Woohyun is confused. “How could you…?” Woohyun asked again. “I guessed.” Sunggyu answered and standing up. Woohyun is terrified that Sunggyu would leave him; he never talked to anyone over the years, because he’s a werewolf. And werewolves had a long live, so it’s been very long. “Can I see you again?” Woohyun asked cautiously. Sunggyu smiled and nodded. “Goodnight, Woohyun.” With that, Sunggyu left.

 

The next night, Woohyun arrives faster than yesterday. Sunggyu found this cute, and he pats the werewolf’s back. “Hey.” Sunggyu said. The latter is startled, but smiled eventually. “I thought you would never come.” Woohyun said. “Why wouldn’t I come?” Sunggyu asked softly, taking a seat besides Woohyun. “Because I’m weird, different, killer, and what your people used to say on me.” Woohyun said, he hung his head low. “I would come everytime you asked, hyun.” Sunggyu laughed, and Woohyun thought that Sunggyu’s laugh was the most beautiful voice he has ever heard. “Would you be my friend?” Woohyun aksed shyly. He never made friends before, Sunggyu is the first. Sunggyu laughs again and nodded

 

Woohyun tells Sunggyu about werewolves. How they live longer than human, they loved nights and full moons.

How every human resented Woohyun except Sunggyu.

And once again, Sunggyu thought what will happens if he left this Woohyun.

This Woohyun is vulnerable, and really different from any Woohyun he ever encountered.

He can’t possibly leave him alone.

All Sunggyu ever think these days is Woohyun, Woohyun, and Woohyun.

Woohyun, that Woohyun, this Woohyun.

Woohyun, is really bad for his health.

 

Myungsoo starts suspecting his brother drinking alcohol when he found out that his brother had been sneaking out at night.

But one day, the curiosity gets the better of him, and he followed his brother out.

He is at total shock when he founds out that his supposed to be brother is meeting the werewolves everyone is afraid of. But seeing the light in his hyung’s eyes, he smiled, and went back to their house. He just hoped that their parents never found out.

 

It was between their nights together, that Woohyun noticed the dark circles around Sunggyu’s eyes. “Gyu, you haven’t been sleeping?” Woohyun asked. “Yes…” Sunggyu sighed. “You should sleep… and stop sneaking out to meet me.” Woohyun caressed his cheeks and Sunggyu just hummed a response. “I’m serious, gyu.” Woohyun said sternly. “I don’t want to. I want to meet you.” Sunggyu leans into Woohyun’s shoulder and Woohyun whispered something to Sunggyu.

“I’d rather lived a few years with you rather than living a long life without you.”

Sunggyu just laughed and called him greasy.

 

Sunggyu never thought that his parents here would find out about Woohyun. He was sneaking out, and when he arrived on the hill they used to meet, seeing Woohyun waves to him, with his tail and all. He heard a scream.

His mom’s scream to be exact.

That’s how people hold his hands tight when he tried to save Woohyun from being burned by this village’s people.

They are afraid of werewolves because they never actually know Woohyun.

Sunggyu cried, and he didn’t remember when he cried the last time since he ever met the werewolf.

But Woohyun just stays there, and smiled.

“I love you, gyu.”

And then it hits Sunggyu.

But blackness went after that.

-

 

-

Sunggyu wakes up to the white room he has been expecting, sat up immediately, looking for the angel he had expecting.

‘’It’s sad… the werewolf’s fate.” Angel said suddenly.

Sunggyu had been expecting her, unlike before.

“Yes. I know.” Sunggyu said. “But no matter what, I didn’t belong to those worlds.” Sunggyu smiled bitterly.

“I know what I’m going to wish.”

“I’ve made up my mind.”

The angel smiled, and transported him for the last time.