The First Wish

What is your wish?

Sungjong is still crying on the practice room when the rest of the members and the managers arrived, except Woohyun. “What happened?” Hyoan asked to Sungjong, and Sungjong shakes his head in Dongwoo’s embrace, trying to calm him down. Myungsoo looked surprisingly calm, even though sad smile is plastering on his face, when Hoya and Sungyeol is a crying mess. “Can one of you explain what the hell is happening?” Jungryoul shouted. “Sunggyu hyung… he’s sleeping. But he can’t be woken up.” Myungsoo explained while biting his lips. Hyoan and Jungryoul are shocked, and then Woohyun entered the room. “What’s going on?” He asked while eyeing the leader who’s lying on the ground? “He’s peacefully sleeping while we are gathering like this?” Woohyun said, almost mockingly. But he frowned, because he remembers that Sunggyu is a light sleeper, he would wake up to the slightest noise. But why he isn’t waking up right now?

“Hyung.” Myungsoo said, hesitating a bit in what he’s going to say next. “What?” Woohyun answered. “He is sleeping. But he can’t be woken up.” Myungsoo explained.

Woohyun froze in his place

-

 

-

Sunggyu woke up in an unknown place. It looked like a room in a hospital, but the thing is, it looked… a little old fashioned. He shot up and sit immediately. He looks around, and found familiar faces. Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Sungjong, Dongwoo and Hoya. There’s no Woohyun around. But that is the last thing Sunggyu would think of. He eyed s’ clothes, and he’s shocked.

s are wearing some kind of military uniform, with badges and all.

And when he looked down, he sees himself wearing the exact same uniform, except for the ‘Lieutenant Kim’ badge on his left pocket.

Where the heck is he?

He remembers about wishing to take all Woohyun’s stress and pain.

Maybe… this is the world he’s going to live in if Angel grants his wish?

“Hyung! You’re finally up!” Sungjong literally screamed on top of his lungs. “Well… I am up…” Sunggyu said hesitatntly. He remembered on wishing for taking all of Woohyun’s stress and pain away, what is this? And where is this? “Hyung, you don’t know how worried is he, he snapped at us seven times! Seven times just because we can’t find anyone who can treat your wound.” Sungyeol exclaimed happily. Sunggyu is confused as hell. “He? Who is… he?” Sunggyu asked. “That… Would be me.  And I didn’t snap at you seven times, you used to handle more than that, Sungyeol.” Sunggyu heard a familiar voice said. He turns to see who is it. “Oh god Sunggyu, I thought I lost you.” The person is hugging Sunggyu now, and Sunggyu’s cheeks reddened.

It’s Nam Woohyun.

“W-Why would you worry about me?” Sunggyu asked confusedly. Woohyun frowns. “Colonel Nam here always worries about you, hyung.” Myungsoo said while frowning, the six others frowned too. “Gyu, are you okay?” Woohyun asked, tilting his head. “Yes… I think I’m fine… But where am I?” Sunggyu asked. “The military hospital, of course. You got injured badly when we took care of those intruders in the south, you got colonel’s back but you ended up injured.” Hoya explained. “Did you forget, hyung?” Dongwoo asked. Sunggyu shakes his head and bit his lips. Woohyun chuckled a bit seeing Sunggyu like this. He pecked on Sunggyu’s lips before he went away. Sunggyu’s eyes went wide. “Gyu, I’ll call the doctor to check up on you, wait a minute okay?” He said and he left the room. Sunggyu left dumb founded there.

“Why did he kiss me?” Sunggyu asked to Dongwoo while frowning and blushing madly. The rest of them already went back to their respective task, while Woohyun haven’t been back since he left searching for the doctor. Now it’s Dongwoo’s turn to frown. “Why did you ask that?” Dongwoo asked back. “Why can’t you just answer me?” Sunggyu sighed. “Well. Hyung, you’re the colonel’s lover.” Dongwoo answered as if it’s such a stupid question. Sunggyu’s mouth went agape.

“So, I’m a lieutenant, and my office is near Woohyun’s office?” Sunggyu repeats again. “Yes, hyung.” Dongwoo said again after the nth time, but still smiling widely nonetheless. “And my specialty is archery?” Sunggyu asked again. “Yes, but don’t worry. Seeing how Woohyun went crazy after you passed out because of injury, you won’t be asked to enter any battles for a while.” Dongwoo said. Sunggyu just nodded. “And I’m… his lover?” Sunggyu asked again. Dongwoo might think that Sunggyu is just confirming things while actually Sunggyu had no idea at all. “Well you are—“ “Dongwoo. You are needed on your office.” Woohyun said while leaning on the doorframe. “Besides, I need some times with my lieutenant.” Woohyun said again, and Dongwoo immediately got up and walk outside. “See you later, hyung!” Dongwoo said before leaving. Woohyun is now walking towards Sunggyu, and sit beside him on previous seat where Dongwoo sat. “Are you feeling better?” Woohyun asked softly, while placing his hands on top of Sunggyu’s hands. “Y-Yes…” Sunggyu answered while blushing. Woohyun chuckled. “I’m really worried about you… The doctor said that you not remembering things and acting weirdly it’s because of the shock after injured very badly.” Woohyun explained. “And I’ve missed you.” Woohyun said while hugging him tightly. Sunggyu just froze when Woohyun nuzzled further on the crook of his neck. “I wish I could take all your stress and pain…” Woohyun’s voice trailed off. Sunggyu froze again. “I… missed you too.” Sunggyu said, returning the hug.

 

He’s still on the hospital’s bed, sometimes being visited by the rest of his squad, which he knows nothing about. But the bad thing is, that he had grown very fond of this world’s Woohyun, which is bad. Angel said that there are many Kim Sunggyu out there, so where’s this world’s Sunggyu? Why he is here?

His head hurts.

He wondered about the wish he had made and why the heck he is transferred to this world or universe or whatsoever, because this has nothing to do with his wish. “Hyung! C’mon, we are going to move you!” Sungyeol said happily. “Where… I’m going to move in?” Sunggyu asked in confusion. “A battle ground.” Myungsoo answered while taking care of Sunggyu’s stuff. “You’re kidding, right?” He asked while laughing. But Myungsoo’s face is as serious as ever. “What… I thought you are joking!” Sunggyu shouted. “Well… ask your colonel, hyung. He wants you on the battleground. He never does well without you around.” Myungsoo said, shrugging it off. Sunggyu’s mouth went agape, for the nth time this week.

Sunggyu started regretting getting very fond of this world’s Woohyun.

 

“This is the tent where you’re staying at, gyu. Doctor said, it’s good for you to stay outside.” Woohyun said smiling widely. “But why I have to follow you to the battleground?” Sunggyu asked while sighing. “You know I can’t do well without you…” Woohyun’s voice trailed off. “Okay, okay. I understand.” Sunggyu pouted, and Woohyun just smiled at him. “Lately, you haven’t give me any kisses, it’s always me who initiate it. So will you give it to me?”

How can I kiss you? You’re not practically mine,  you’re belong to this world’s Sunggyu.

Woohyun asked while puckering his lips that made Sunggyu blush. Sunggyu seemed hesitated. “Come on gyu, just a kiss. For wishing me goodluck on the battle later?” He asked still puckering his lips. Sunggyu finally give in and kissed him. His lips met with Woohyun’s lips, which a bit rougher than Sunggyu. When Sunggyu is about to break the kiss, Woohyun cupped and hold his cheeks so that he can’t broke the kiss yet. Their lips molded sweetly, and Sunggyu didn’t realize that he had been closing his eyes. Woohyun finally broke the kiss, and stared into Sunggyu’s eyes lovingly.

“I love you, gyu.” Woohyun said.

Sunggyu froze. He felt like he belongs in this world, which is very bad.

Sunggyu sat down on his bed inside the tent, fiddling with his fingers nervously. He is happy here, but he needs to get back on his life. Eventhough he’s grown very fond of this Woohyun, he can’t be here. He’s just a replacement for this world’s Sunggyu.

Replacement.

Replaced.

He probably has already been replaced in his old life, with a better Sunggyu.

A Sunggyu who won’t upsets his Woohyun that much.

He sighed again; he really needs to get back on his own life.

 

He looked around, and he felt hot. Why the hell it has to be so hot? But then he froze; it’s not the weather. His tent is… Burning.

What should he do?

He ran outside without a second thought, ran away from the raging fire behind him. But before he could run further, he’s attacked. There are a few people who are attacking him, using a different color of uniform, but same design. There is only one thing on his mind; they are enemies.

“So, you’re the Nam Woohyun’s prized possession?” One of the men smirking at Sunggyu, while Sunggyu is corenered by them, trembling. “I wonder what things he will do for us just to save you.” One of them is now laughing like a maniac and Sunggyu hates feeling vulnerable like this. One of them is raising his knife and Sunggyu closed his eyes, waiting for the impact, but it never came. When he opened his eyes, he saw Woohyun, moving his sword towards the man who attacked him earlier.

Protecting Sunggyu.

He never realizes that it’s not his Sunggyu who’s there.

Sunggyu watched in awe as Woohyun continues slaying other enemies. When Woohyun is sure there is no one around, he approaches Sunggyu. “Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?” Woohyun asked worrily. “I-I’m fine. But you’re not.” Sunggyu said, examining the wounds on Woohyun’s body. “I’m okay. But you’re injury haven’t fully healed yet. I ran here the moment I heard that the tents is on fire.” Woohyun said, sighing. “I’m okay, Woohyun.” Sunggyu tried to assure Woohyun that’s he’s okay. “See, I will now take your pain and stress by kissing you.” Woohyun said playfully. Sunggyu is about to laugh, when he spotted someone moving behind Woohyun, but before he could say anything, Woohyun is already stabbed by that person.

Sunggyu froze.

But Woohyun turns his back and slay that person, before collapsing on the ground. Sunggyu pulled out the knife off him, and smelled it.

Almond.

Cyanide.

The knife is poisoned.

“He’s… dangerous for you. I need to kill him so that you lived.” Woohyun said bitterly. Sunggyu is sobbing. He knows that this Woohyun is not his but, he have spent days with him.

His feeling for Woohyun, any Woohyun that exists, had become deeper.

“Woohyun…” Sunggyu called Woohyun’s name while sobbing.

“Sunggyu.”

Sunggyu looked up.

“I’ve already taken your pain and stress away, right?” He smiled.

Sunggyu cried.

“You… should never… could never… take someone’s pain and stress away.”

Sunggyu said. But Woohyun didn’t reply that.

“But I can ease it.” Woohyun answered

“I love you.” Was Woohyun’s last sentence there.

And everything went black once again, for Sunggyu and Woohyun.

-

 

-

Woohyun is staring at the almost lifeless body on the hospital’s bed, the one who’s connected to the IV next to the body itself. The others had already gone, but Woohyun refused to leave.

Not after what he said to the leader lying on the bed back then in the practice room.

He stared and stared. Until he finally got the courage to say something.

“Hyung…”

“Please wake up.”

Woohyun lets out a single tear from his eye.

“I love you.” Is Woohyun’s last sentence before he started sobbing.


basically sunggyu is transported to other universes according to what he wish, this is confusing, i know, please ask if there's anything you want to know, and comments would be really appreciated!