The Third Wish

What is your wish?

Sunggyu just sat on the white room lifelessly. He’s waiting for the pat on his back, and the smiling face of the angel so that he could ask her why is he always hurting?

It’s tiring become brokenhearted.

“I know. But I think it’ll be over soon enough, Sunggyu.” Angel said from behind. Sunggyu turns his back.

“Would… would that Woohyun… ever finds me again?” Sunggyu asks slowly. “That depends… on your true wish.” Angel said. “Will I… ever make that wish?” Sunggyu asked. “You will. You have to. Your wish… will change the people you loves, and yourself.”

“You need to make the true wish.” Angel said.

“I wish… I wish… I could have good times with Woohyun…” Sunggyu sighed.

Angel frowned. “I really wish that I could say yes, Sunggyu.”

That’s the last thing he heard before blackness comes again.

-

 

-

“What am I saying here, that, our hyung, Sunggyu hyung is sick, and he… will rest for a while, and we don’t know when he is going to get well, but I promise you, we will be back.” Myungsoo finished his statement.

The members are watching re-run of their press conference regarding to Sunggyu’s state.

All excepts one person.

Nam Woohyun.

He refuses to leave Sunggyu’s side, so the member had been taking turn to take care of both Sunggyu and Woohyun.

They are still saddened of course, but they will never understand how Woohyun actually feels.

-

 

-

This time, Sunggyu didn’t wake up on somewhere weird like the two last times. He actually woke up on a proper bed, and it’s not even on the hospital. He inspected the room, and wonders where is he.

Right then, he heard the sound of someone pounding at his door.

“Sunggyu! Please open the door!”

He heard someone shouted. Sunggyu frowned. The voice sounded awfully familiar. But he is still sleepy, so he can’t register who is that. Sunggyu just innocently walked towards the door, unlocks it, and opened the door. In front of the door, he sees a familiar man, with his hair looked like an awful bird nest, and circles around his eyes.

Oh.

It’s Woohyun.

“I thought you’re hurt or something, gosh.” Woohyun immediately hugged the dumbfounded latter. Sunggyu keeps frowning. Why he is on the same apartment with Woohyun? Wait, what are they doing on the apartment anyway? They have to get back to the dorm immediately—

but Sunggyu remembers that this world is still isn’t his real world.

Sunggyu sighed. “Why aren’t you saying anything? You are still mad because of last night didn’t you? I swear to god I didn’t cheat on you—“ “Woohyun. Stop. My head hurts.” Sunggyu actually whined on Woohyun, and sure, Woohyun is amused. “Okay, let me get you something to eat.” Woohyun said smiling, and dragging him to the kitchen.

Sunggyu watches the latter cooking for him. He wanders by himself, he actually had no idea where the heck is he, and what relationship he had with this Woohyun, but he really hoped that it will be a good one, with no deaths and war involved.

“Sunggyu-yah, eat.” Woohyun said while pushing the plate of food in front of Sunggyu. Sunggyu frowned because of Woohyun’s way on calling him. Isn’t Sunggyu is the older one? “What’s with that face? Gyu, I’m your hyung, you don’t forget that right? I’m older than you. You only made that face when Myungsoo won’t call you hyung.” This time Wooohyun is the one who frowned.

But Sunggyu’s mouth went agape.

He is actually younger than Woohyun… here?

What the .

He will never calls Woohyun ‘hyung’. Not in a lifetime.

But he ate the food anyway.

 

“Are you still hungry?” Woohyun asked. Sunggyu shakes his head. Sunggyu heard Woohyun sighed, and he wonders what’s wrong. “Are you still mad?” Woohyun asked carefully. “Why should I be?” Sunggyu answered.  “Because of our fight last night…?” Woohyun’s voice trailed off. “What fight?” Sunggyu titled his head cutely, he is curious. Woohyun frowned, but then smiled. “Nothing, it was nothing. Let’s get to sleep now, shall we? I know you have a holiday tomorrow, but I need to go to work.” Woohyun said while he’s dragging Sunggyu to the bedroom that was locked previously with Sunggyu, put him to bed, closing the door, and turned off the lights. Woohyun climbs to the bed, and hugged Sunggyu tightly, while Sunggyu is snuggling closer to Woohyun’s warm chest.

“Sunggyu?” Woohyun calls his name. Sunggyu hummed a response, alerting that he is very sleepy. “I love you.” And with that one last sentence, they both fall asleep.

 

Sunggyu was woken up by the sunlight, and when he sat up, he saw Woohyun putting his suit on. “Sunggyu? Wake up already?” Woohyun asked softly. Sunggyu nodded and rubbed his eyes. Woohyun walked towards Sunggyu and pecked on his lips. Sunggyu blushed. “Why are you blushing? We have already done something further than that.” Woohyun smirked, and Sunggyu keeps blushing. “I’m going to work early today, gyu. Take care of yourself. I’ve made breakfast for you downstairs, I’ll miss you. I’ll call you later okay?” Woohyun said all of that in one breath. Sunggyu just blinked. Then when Woohyun is about to leave, Sunggyu pulled Woohyun’s sleeves. “Hm? What is it Sunggyu?” Woohyun asked confusedly. Sunggyu hesitated for a bit, because he knows that this Woohyun is not actually his but what could he lose? “I love you.” Sunggyu said shyly. Woohyun is really happy by the fact Sunggyu is actually initiating this, because all this time, it was Woohyun who initiates things. Woohyun just grinned. “I love you to, beautiful.” Woohyun said and pecked his lips for the last time before leaving to work. Leaving the blushing madly Sunggyu on their bed.

He actually is having a good time here, despite being not belonged here.

Sunggyu got bored while waiting for Woohyun, so he decided to watch some TV. What ridiculous is, that he actually searches for Infinite on the TV, but he gave up when he thought that Infinite didn’t exist in this world. But when he about to change a channel, he heard a familiar intro of the chaser, and when he actually wants to take a look at it, the electricity went down and when the electricity got back up, he can’t find the previous channel.

He frowned.

What the heck?

Just then he hears the sound of his handphone, and he has no idea where the heck is it.

After a couple of minutes of searching, he finally found his handphone under his bed. How the heck that the previous Sunggyu’s handphone could get there? He shrugged it off, and skimmed through the phone, thank god it wasn’t locked.

[“Gyu-ah! Have you eat your lunch? Woohyunnie hyung missed you here T_T” –Woohyunnie hyung]

It’s a message. From Woohyun.

He might probably call Woohyun ‘hyung’ right now.

[“Of course I have~ What about you, hyungie?”]

He typed the response, satisfied with his text, he sent it immediately. He waits for the reply, but the reply never came.

Or Sunggyu just fell asleep too easily.

 

Woohyun slowly opened the main door, he had been wondering why Sunggyu didn’t text him back earlier in the afternoon. When he entered his apartment… he kind of know why.

Sunggyu is asleep on the couch, clutching his phone cutely.

Woohyun chuckled and decided to wake him up, but then he had a better idea.

He took his phone, and takes a picture of the sleeping man.

After that, he really moved Sunggyu back to the bed.

 

Sunggyu woke up, but when he opened his eyes, he’s not on the living room anymore, instead, he’s on the bedroom. He frowned, he remembered falling asleep on the couch yesterday. And Woohyun is not besides him, does that mean Woohyun hasn’t come home yet?

But then he remembered that he’s not this world’s Sunggyu.

And he thinks, being selfish for a little bit won’t hurt.

He went out for a glass of water when he spotted Woohyun in front of his laptop, furrowing his brows.

Woohyun looks handsome when he’s serious.

Sunggyu blushed at the thought, and rubbed his eyes while walking towards Woohyun. He sat next to Woohyun. Woohyun, felt the presence of someone next to him, he just smiled. “Sunggyu? Aren’t you sleeping?” Woohyun smiled at Sunggyu while caressing his cheeks. Sunggyu leaned to the touch and shakes his head sleepily. “You are still asleep. You need to sleep, gyu.” Woohyun coax him to sleep. But Sunggyu shakes his head stubbornly. “Can’t sleep without Woohyunnie hyung.” Sunggyu said. Woohyun froze. Sunggyu… is being too cute. “Okay, Woohyunnie hyung will sleep with you.” Woohyun smiled and dragged him to the bed, and they cuddle until they fell asleep.

 

Sunggyu had been in this world for like almost a month. That’s the longest he had ever been in other worlds. He starts wondering, does he wants to go back to his own world?

This world had been better than his dreams about Woohyun, and he’s not sure if he wants to go back to the world where Woohyun is only his friend, that hates him, as a matter of fact.

Woohyun.

The real Woohyun.

He missed the real Woohyun, of course.

But he is too selfish to let this world go, even when he knows that this life is not belonged to him.

“Gyu, we’re having a date here, don’t space out please.” Woohyun demanded. Sunggyu blushed. “Sorry… I was just thinking.” Sunggyu said. “What are you thinking of?” Woohyun asked, interested. “I’ll tell you later.” Sunggyu smiled, and Woohyun smiled too.

How he wished this world belonged to him.

They are cuddling together on the bed, after their date. It’s their anniversary date, after all.

Anniversary for Woohyun, but not for Sunggyu.

Because, no matter how much time Sunggyu spent here, this world will never belonged to him.

“Sunggyu.” Woohyun called. “Yes?” Sunggyu answered. “What if tomorrow never comes?” Woohyun asked quietly. Honestly, Sunggyu never thought of something like that, he always thought that there would be tomorrow. “I don’t know.” Sunggyu answered. “I know.” Woohyun said. “If tomorrow never comes, you need to know that I will love you forever.” Woohyun said and Sunggyu hits his chest for being too greasy. “But I’m serious. Good times doesn’t last forever, gyu. You need to know that I love you at least that often.” Woohyun laughs, but Sunggyu froze. Woohyun then stopped his laugh. “What’s wrong, baby?” Woohyun asked, concerned. “Nothing, I’m just tired.” Sunggyu said while snuggling closer to Woohyun. Woohyun hugged Sunggyu in response. “Hyunnie.” Sunggyu called. “Yes, baby?” Woohyun answered softly. “I love you.”

And after that, everything is black. Sunggyu thought he was asleep.

-

 

-

Woohyun thought that Sunggyu looked too peaceful to be sick and put in the hospital’s bed like this.

Sunggyu’s skin paled more than before, but his face is peaceful.

The doctor had no idea on what happened on Sunggyu, it’s been forever since he’s like this.

And Woohyun can’t believe that it’s only five days since he last seen Sunggyu awake and alive.

He is alive now, but Woohyun is not really sure.

“Hyung, do you know that people said, that good times flew faster than the bad times?” Woohyun asked to Sunggyu, even though he knows he won’t getting any answers.

“It is really true, I guess.”


sorry for not updating for so long, i was distracted by my old fandoms, i hope you all like this!