Graduation Day

Under The Umbrella:SEQUEL

It's been two weeks after the incident.Yooin and her friends never disturb you again.Today is finally your graduation day.Not only you,but also Luhan and EXO and Yooin too.

YOU POV

I'm so excited that today will be the graduation day for all the seniors in school including me and Luhan.Also for EXO and Yooin.All the students were gathered in the hall for the prize giving ceremony.I sat beside Ka Hee while Luhan sits with his friends.The ceremony went well and lastly when the principal announced "Congratulations!I now announce all of you successfully graduated from SM High!Good luck for your future.Thank You!"I clapped my hands full of energy.Then,all the students stand up and "1,2,3!!!" screamed our president then all of us threw our graduation hat.Yes!I can't wait for my next journey in my life.Luhan came up to meet me."Congratulations,babe!We finally graduated!"he hugged me."Congrats to you too,Luhan!"I hugged him back.Then we went to meet the others."Hey you lovebirds!"Lay said."Hey there guys!"we both greet them."Finally we graduated.Now,we can enjoy and have more fun!Woohoo!!"shouted Baekhyun then joined by Chen and Chanyeol.This 3 beagles,so noisy and hyper today."So,what are you planning for the future?"asked Suho."Continue studying in college or university of course.What about you?"I said."Maybe I'll help my father to manage his company."he said."What about you,hyung?"asked D.O."I'll marry Y/N and have a happy life."he looked at me.I blushed."Yah Luhan!"I punched his arms playfully."Aye..Luhan hyung you're thinking about marriage already?"Sehun said shaking his head."Um..guys...can I have your attention?"Kai said.We all looked at him."Actually,Ka Hee and I are dating each other."he announced."What?!You're dating Ka Hee?" the 11 members asked in disbelief.Then,Ka Hee appeared."What's so interesting here?"she asked."You're dating Kai?"I asked.She nodded and smile shyly."When did it happen?"Kris asked."Last week."Kai said."Well..congrats then to the 2 of you."Xiumin said.We all laughed and happily talking to each other.Suddenly,our conversation became awkward with the presence of Yooin and her two friends."Hey..can I talk to you for a while Y/N?"she asked.I nodded but when I was about to go,Luhan grabbed my wrist."It's okay,jagi..I'll be back."I reassured him.He let me go and I followed Yooin."So,what is it,Yooin?"I asked."Look..Y/N,I'm sorry for being bad and mean to you during our school days.I regret doing that to you.Thank you..for letting me study here until I graduated.I hope you'll live a happy life with Luhan and take care of him well."she said."Oh..Yooin-ah..I forgive you already.Let's forget all of that bad memories and look forward for the future,right?"I patted her shoulder."Where are you going to continue your studies,Yooin?"I asked."Maybe I'll continue my studies overseas.You?"she asked back."Still planning.Maybe In Korea."I said."Y/N-ah..we also want to apologise to you for what we have done."the other two said."It's okay..I forgive you."I said and gave them a sincere smile."Okay..I hope to see you guys next time!Bye!"I hugged them and waved at them.

LUHAN POV

I was wondering why Yooin suddenly came and talked to Y/N.I hope she did not do anything bad.Then,Y/N walked to us."Hey..what did she told you?"I asked."Ah..she's apologising to me and her friends too.That's all."she said.We all nodded and Suho said "I guess all of us need to go home right now,since the ceremony just ended.I hope to see you guys again after this.Right guys?"he looked at all of us."Yeah!"we all said and Suho leaded our cheering."EXO!"He screamed."Saranghaja!!"all of us said.All of us share our hugs and left the school."Y/N-ah..it's great to have finally graduated right?"I asked."Yeah..it feels great."she said as we walked to my car.I decided to bring her to Han River,where she accepts me as his boyfriend and the place we shared our first kiss."Luhan.Are you bringing me to the Han River again?"she asked.I nodded while focusing on the road.We arrived and I got out and opened the door for her.We walked at the same place where I asked her to be mine."Remember..when I asked you to be my girlfriend?And also the first time we shared our kiss?"I put my arm on her shoulder and she leaned her head on my shoulder."Yeah..that was one of my great memories Luhan.."she answered.Then,I brought her to sit on the bench under the shady tree."Y/N..I Love you."I said to her and leaned closer then I kissed her.We kissed passionately and I'm glad that she enjoyed it because I saw her smiling in between our kisses."I love you too,Luhan."she hugged me and of course I hug her back.

AND THAT'S A WRAP EVERYONE!I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING THIS STORY OF MINE.CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME AND I HOPE THAT I CAN COME WITH A NEW STORY IN THE FUTURE.SORRY IF THERE'S ANY GRAMMAR OR SPELLING ERRORS BECUASE ENGLISH IS MY 2ND LANGUANGE.TILL WE MEET AGAIN!-SYAF