Jealousy,anger and unexpected incident

Under The Umbrella:SEQUEL

-LUHAN'S MORNING ALARM IN DODOL POP-

YOU POV

I woke up by Luhan's voice set as my alarm.I smiled thinking that Luhan is now my boyfriend and he's my first kiss.I got up and do my daily routines.After that,I have my breakfast and when I was about to clean up,Luhan called."Morning,Jagi!"he spoke."Morning..why do you call?"I asked."I'm outside your house.Come we'll go to school together."he said.I looked outside.Yes.It's really him.I cleaned up everything and left the house.I entered his car and he said "From now on,we'll go to school together okay?"I nodded and he said again "Where's my morning kiss?"he pointed to his cheek.I shook my head and kissed his cheek."Thank you.Here's my return."he kissed my forehead.He started the engine and drove to school.As his car parked at the parking space,the fans immediately crowd around.He hold my hand and said "Don't worry..I'll protect you."and left the car.He opened my door and all I can see is that all of his fans staring and glaring at me."Okay..everybody!Listen!From now on,I want all of you to know that this is my girlfriend.Y/N."he looked at me and smiled."I want all of you to be nice to her and please..don't hurt her or bash her.Cause if you do,you'll have to deal with me and my friends.Get that!"he said loudly."One more thing,stop crowding around my car."he said and left while grabbing my wrist."Yo!Luhan!"his friends greeted him.We turned back and saw them running towards us."Wah..Luhan hyung..you already have a girlfriend?"Sehun said."Yes..Chen-ah..your tips really helped."he said to Chen."Ah..It's just a piece of cake Luhan hyung."he answered back.Really?He asked for tips to get me.This guy."Y/N-ah..take care of our Luhan well,alright?"Suho said."Ne..I will."I answered short."I think we need to get back to class right now.Bye!"Baekhyun said and left followed by Chen and Chanyeol.The others went to their own classroom and I'm left with Luhan again."Well,Jagi..I need to go to my class..so,I'll see you during recess ok?"Luhan said and kissed my hand.I nodded and walked to my class."Yah Y/N!What's with you today?"Ka Hee asked."I'm Luhan's official girlfriend."I whispered,almost being heard by the others."Oh..really?Congrats!"she hugged me."When did that happen?"she asked again."Yesterday."I answered.After that,the class started and as the time passed,it's recess time already.I went out with Ka Hee and walked to the canteen.There,I saw Luhan and the others at their table."Hey there!"I greeted everyone."Hey!Have a sit."Kris said."Oh..I think I need to go to the toilet first.I'll be back."I excused myself and walked to the toilet.I'm done and walked out of the toilet."Oh..it's Y/N!Luhan's girlfriend!"the evil,Yooin and her messengers came."What do you want?"I asked without looking at her.She walked closer and smirked."I.Want.To.Kill.You!"she said and pushed me inside the toilet.I almost hit the toilet bowl but fortunately I didn't.I struggled to stand up but she keeps on pushing me to the toilet's wall.Suddenly,she accidently pushed me hard and I fell and hit the toilet bowl.I felt dizzy and out.She panicked and went out quickly with her messengers.

LUHAN POV

I was chit chatting with my friends and I felt something's wrong because Y/N haven't came back from toilet."Hey..Ka Hee.Can you check up on Y/N in the toilet?"I asked Ka Hee who is sitting beside me."Ne..Luhan.."she stood up."I'll follow!"Kai said and ran up to Ka Hee.I'm still worried about her and I think I saw all of the members looked at me."Don't worry,Luhan.She'll be fine."Xiumin patted my soulder."Yeah..if anything happens,we'll be there for you,Luhan hyung."Chanyeol said and gave his reassuring smile.After a while,I saw Kai running towards us real fast.He panted and I quickly stood up and asked him "What happen Kai?Where's Ka Hee and Y/N?"I saw him took a deep breath."Y/N..She fainted!Ka Hee found her lying on the floor and her head is bleeding."Kai explained."I've got to go now,guys!Where did Ka Hee took her?"I asked."At the school clinic."Kai said.I left quickly and ran to the school clinic.When I opened the door,I saw Y/N lying on the bed with her head being bandaged.I walked to Ka Hee who's sitting beside her and said "Thank you for bringing her here,Ka Hee."she smiled and said "It's my pleasure Luhan..the nurse said she's fine and maybe needs to rest for a few days.I'll leave her to you.Bye."she stood up and left.I hold Y/N's hand and a few minutes later,she woke up."L..Luhan?"she squinted her eyes."Yeah..it's me Y/N.Are you okay?"I asked."Just a little bit dizzy.Who brought me here?"she asked."Ka Hee.She found you in the toilet.What happen to you actually?"I asked her."Yooin..she beat me."she answered.I can't contain my anger and went out to find that evil girl.Finally I found her at the school garden."Yah!What did you do to Y/N?!"I shouted at her."Luhan oppa..don't be mad."she clinged."Don't act like you're innocent you evil girl!"I let her dirty hands off my arm."I just give her a lesson,oppa."she answered."You !You hurt my girlfriend!"I said again."Now I'm going to inform the principal on what you've done,Yooin!"I left her and went straight to the principal office.After talking to the principal,she decided to expel Yooin for her violance against Y/N.I thanked the principal and went out to find Y/N.She's still resting on the bed."Y/N-ah..I told the principal about Yooin.She expelled her from school."I told her."What?Luhan you don't need to do that."she said."Why do you have to be so kind to that kind of person?She deserved it though."I said."Well..I know it's wrong but she'll have to continue her studies here too right?I'm not even dead because of her.It's just a small injury,Luhan."she said to me."That's why I love you,Y/N.You're even kind to the people who had just hurt you."I kissed her forehead and hugged her."I'll tell the principal later."she said.Then,after she felt better,I brought her to the principal's office and we discussed about Yooin.The principal agreed on Y/N opinion to let her continue studying here and cancelled her suspension.