First Love

Under The Umbrella:SEQUEL

YOU POV

Luhan said "This is love at first sight.." I blushed hearing him saying that.Luhan patted the seat next to him and said "Come here..don't sit far away from me."I obeyed and sat next to him."Luhan,I have something to ask you.."I said."What is it?"Luhan asked back."Why you didn't go home when you have your umbrella?"I asked curiously."Um..I saw you coming so,why not I help you too right?"he said back."Oh..thank you once again Luhan.."I thanked him again."It's my pleasure to help you..by the way..what's your name?"he asked back."I'm Y/N.."I answered short."How did you know my name?"he said again."What a silly question you asked Luhan."I laughed a bit.He looked quite confused."You know you're the most popular guy in school..like every girl in the school fangirls over you and wants to be your girlfriend.For sure I know your name!"I explained."So,you like me too?"he asked bluntly.I took my time to think and saw him smirk."You like me aren't you?"he said."Yah!I don't like you..my friend does."I answered.Luhan-ah..I really like you..perhaps..LOVE?

LUHAN POV

I asked her if she likes me..she answered no.My heartache when she said that but I felt like it's a lie.Actually,I really like her or should I say love?I know this is the first time we talked,maybe she's shy to admit."Woah...okay..this feels awkward since we just talked to each other and I already said that..this is love at first sight.."I looked down."It's okay Luhan..maybe one day you'll fine your true love."she said.Why did she say that?I LOVE HER AND SHE'S MY TRUE LOVE.For real,eventhough I'm the popular guy in school but I only look at one special girl who really caught my attention.HER..Y/N.She's different from the other girls in school."But.."I was about to say she's my true love but I think I'm not ready for that yet.She smiled and stood up."I'm going to cook something for us to eat..will you wait?"She looked at me."Yeah..sure."I smiled looking at her.

YOU POV

I don't want to hear what's Luhan going to say.I just don't want my heart to be sad when I'm just so happy today together with him.So,I excused myself and said that I'm going to cook something for the both of us.After a few minutes of cooking,I'm done with my instant noodle."Luhan-ah..let's eat!"I said.He silently walked to the dining table and sat down.He's so quiet after we talked about his true love thing."Luhan-ah..are you okay?You're so quiet after our conversation just now."I braved myself to ask him the question."I'm okay..well I guess the rain stops raining already..I'll go home now."he said."Okay..I'll send you to the door."I walked towards the door as he walked infront."Um..wait..Y/N,can I have your phone number?"he asked.Omo!He asked for my phone number!I felt my heart beating fast.I typed my number in his phone and saved it."Here..thanks again for helping me today..see you tommorrow!"I gave his phone and waved him good bye."Bye!"he waved back and walked home.I closed the door and went upstairs to take my bath and do my homeworks.The time right now is 7.00 p.m. and I decided to have a rest.I laid on the sofa and closed my eyes.I was about to go to sleep when my phone rang."Yeobuseyo?"I asked as it is from an unknown number."Hey..it's Luhan here..am I disturbing you?"he asked.He called me!!Yes!I quickly straighten myself and answered "Oh..hi Luhan!No!No!You're not disturbing me!What's the matter?"he didn't answer.Maybe he's thinking of what to say."A..actually..I..I miss you.."he said.He missed me? "Aye..what are you saying Luhan?"I asked him again."I miss you..I said."he answered sternly."Yo..yo man..calm down..I'm just joking.I missed you too..Luhan..are you happy now?"I answered again."Your jokes are so lame..sure I'm happy!Well..I need to eat my dinner now..talk to you tommorrow..bye..Good Night,sweetie.."he talked and hung up.Luhan is so cheesy!He makes me go crazy!"Okay..Luhan..Good Night to you too!Bye!"I said and went upstairs.I can feel the bed is calling me and went to sleep.

LUHAN POV

I'm so bored not knowing what to do next.I remembered this evening,I asked for Y/N phone number.Oh..how I missed to hear her voice.I hold this feeling anymore.I opened my contacts and decided to call her."Yobuseyo?"she finally answered my call.I greeted her and now she's asking me what's the matter.I started to think what am I going to say.I don't want to be so obvious that the reason is I missed her.After thinking,I have no choice but to tell her the truth that I missed her.I told her and I knew it she will ask what I'm talking about.I felt sad knowing that she still doesn't realise that I missed her.Then,my heart felt happy when she said she missed me too.Oh...how I wish to be your man Y/N..but I'm afraid that she doesn't like me back and she will say that I will find my true love when my true love is her.I hope one day she will notice my feelings towards her.I said my last words to her and even called her "sweetie".I know it sounds cheesy but for the on that I love it sounds really sweet.I know she's really happy to hear that because her voice suddenly turned cheerful.I hung up after the talk and went straight to sleep.