The Next Day

Under The Umbrella:SEQUEL

YOU POV

I woke up as usual and done with my daily routines.Just I was about to get out of the house,I saw Luhan standing infront of his car.I asked myself "He drives a car?" and furrowed my eyebrows."Hey,Y/N..Good morning!"he waved at me."Hi Luhan!What are you doing here?"I asked while walking towards him."To fetch you of course."he said and laughed."You don't have to do that Luhan-ssi.."I said to him."I wanted to fetch you..so?Aye!Ppali!Later we'll be late for school!Get in!"he changed the topic and immediately entered the car.I sighed and entered the car as well.The whole ride to school was quiet.I started a conversation."Luhan..why don't you use your car yesterday?"I  asked."I just wanted to walk..like other people do.."he answered while focusing on the road."Oh.."I answered and nodded.Without realising,we arrived at school."Y/N-ah..just act like you're my girlfriend..I don't want them to crowd around me all the time."he said.What?!His Girlfriend?"B..but Luhan.."I stuttered."It's okay..just for this morning."he assured.I nodded and he got out of the car.He really is popular!His fans started to crowd around and I noticeed that he's going to open my door.Right.My guess was right.He opened the door for me."Let's go."he held my hand and leaded me to the classroom.All of his fans gave me death glares."Luhan-ah..can you let go off my hand?"I asked politely."Why would I let off my girlfriend's hand?"he smirked.Why is he acting like this?Did he forgot the girlfriend and boyfriend thing was just a fake relationship?After that,he sent me infront of my classroom and again it gained attention from the kids in the class."Y/N,don't worry..I did not forget that this is just an act.The reason why I still hold your hand just now was..to get myself out from the fans.Now,get into your class and meet me at the school garden during recess."he said and left.I somehow felt sad knowing this is just an act for both of us.Wouldn't it be wonderful if this is real?I entered class silently and sat beside my friend,Ka Hee.

LUHAN POV

I asked Y/N to act as my girlfriend.She agreed to.This is to get me out of the chaos going around me but actually..I wanted it to be real.How can I ask her to be my girlfriend if she keeps on saying that I'll find my true love.It sounded like she doesn't want me to even win her heart or be her boyfriend for once.Someday,I'll try to win your heart and find a chance to be your boyfriend,Y/N.I think I will need some help from my friends or should I say my brothers?I walked to my classroom and sat beside my friend,Xiumin."Yo man!"I greet him."Hey,what's so cheerful today,Lu?"he asked."You know,the girl I've been looking before acted as my girlfriend today.I'm so happy about that!"I clapped my hand.Actually,my brothers know that I have a crush on Y/N and I really love her."Wow..you did a great job,bro.That's what manly is Luhan!"he high fived me."So,all this while I'm not manly?"I asked again."What I meant was you worked hard to win her heart and for sure to let her know that you love her.That's all."he shrugged."Ah..thank you..I will tell this to the others and you all have to help me for this."I said again."Alright!Anything for you Lu-ge."he smiled and continued on his work.

YOU POV

"Yah..what are you having with Luhan?"Ka Hee asked."Nothing..we're friends.That's all."I shrugged."But..why is he holding your hands like you're his girlfriend?"she asked again."Ka Hee-ah..I'll tell you but can you keep this as a secret?"I whispered."Sure I can."she answered."Alright.Actually,Luhan asked me to be his fake girlfriend this morning.Nothing else ok?"I said again.She covered and said "Oh..chinja?I thought you're his real girlfriend because you two look like a couple."she smiled."Hm..if I'm his real girlfriend..will you be mad?"I asked."No..I'll not be mad.You're my friend though."she answered."I wished to be his but I think he will find someone much better than me.Like his popular..he can find a girl who is the perfect match for him.Right?"I nudged her."Yah..don't give up when you're not trying yet.You can't be like that,chingu-ah?"she adviced."Thanks..Ka Hee.."I smiled and continued my work.Later,it was recess time.